Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was telling one of my friends how bad Sweety was even tho she was already pregnant and my friend said she understood the girl, she was the same while pregnant. Lucky we have a good friendship, you can take the 'too much information' in your stride
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
will try look for obvious signs... Suzie is the same though, she is so hard to tell when she is in heat, oh except if I'm washing her or playing with her tail she winks at me,... I should start doing that to Penny... if she will let me lol.

thanks for the advice Ladies
default_smile.png

Some of them just aren't obvious unless you park a stallion by them, Jilla isn't even obvious then!

if only mares would make life easy on us....
default_new_rofl.gif

last night was the first broadcast of the renovation job that we were a part of for the policeman that was killed at the beginning of the year...

I thought you might like to take a look
default_smile.png
(you don't have to lol) in the middle somewhere is where Dad and our trucks are being shown there is another broadcast on tonight that is a live celebration where the wife and 3 kids come home and see the finished product....

Hopefully you will be able to see it if you are international
default_smile.png
if anything you can laugh at our accents if you like.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/video/

also I got some pics of my furry kids yesterday I'll try and get a chance to upload them all for you at some stage
default_smile.png

WOW Cassie! What an awesome project done with such love~~!!! I watched the whole thing, and I hope you will post the link tomorrow -- I can't wait to see what all these wonderful people have done!!

God Bless your Dad for participating in this great cause!

And no, I didn't laugh at the accents!

WOW Cassie! What an awesome project done with such love~~!!! I watched the whole thing, and I hope you will post the link tomorrow -- I can't wait to see what all these wonderful people have done!!

God Bless your Dad for participating in this great cause!

And no, I didn't laugh at the accents!
Thank you Hayley and Diane,

Yes I definitley will
default_smile.png
its a live show tonight and my whole family will be up there... I'm sure it will be amazing!

Dad hates any sort of public speaking and I'm so proud of how well he did!

thanks Bree
default_smile.png

Well, I think I cried through almost the whole thing! Just amazing. God Bless each and every person involved in this wonderful outpouring of love!

it as amazing to be there last night for it all! (I was part of the cheering committee lol)

it was quite emotional last night, Donna is soo strong!

her youngest boy got a bit upset he is only 10 and went to hide with his Nanna in the crowd poor little kid, its just so amazing what they have done! did you see the sandstone?! that stuff is MEGA expensive here and it was all donated. absoloutley amazing the generosity of so many people! :D

I was going to post the pics of the ponies up last night but I couldn't get on here... when I go home at lunch I'll try load it up for you all
default_smile.png

I keep looking at Melinda's new babies running around the stables LOL gosh I get so foal clucky ROFL

Just catching up with all this Cassie - it sounds like a wonderful thing has been done for this family!! Will be watching the posted links later in the day so I can see for myself what went on, but just wanted to say congrats to all who were involved.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back