Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
:FirstPrize

Thanks everyone haha bree lol. We are just leaving now, suzie and my friends pony storm are absoloutly beggered poor kids. Storm won is colt class got champion colt, then got SUPREME miniature pony
default_smile.png
which is amazing! Sarah n maryanne, two of the ppl I came with are thrilled this is his 2nd yr that he has received supreme which is fantastic
default_smile.png

Just logged in and to the best news ever - so thrilled for you Cassie, many many congratulations to you and Suzie!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

We knew she could do it!! I'm sure you have given her many hugs but please run outside and give her another one from me ((((HUG)))). So very proud of both of you!
default_firstprize.gif

And well done to your friends - what a result for their little colt!!

Cant wait for the pictures.
default_yes.gif

Oh Cassie well done to you both
default_smile.png
you have worked really hard for this and I am so proud of you and gorgeous Suzie. Hugs to you both.

WOW Cassie they did great..........congrats to you and the horses.......give big hugs to the champs from all of us....lol

YOU DID IT!!!!!! We all knew you would do good.You have such beautiful horses and you have such commitment,How can you fail?

awww thank you everyone
default_smile.png

Anna, Suzie has never had so much loving in her life LOL oh except maybe when she had Finn LOL she now gets cranky at me if I don't sit in the paddock with her for at least 10 minutes and give her scratches LOL and of course Finn has to come up and get scratches too I end up coming out slobber all over me and my hair a complete mess lol but I'm loving it! Smartie was so happy when Suzie came back home (he misses his mini's so much when they go away) and the welcome home was so cute! they all knew she was a star!

lol I was so emotional after the class I had to wait an hour to call my mum and my best friend for fear of breaking down and crying I was so happy.

I wasn't able to get any pic of Suzie and me dressed up...
default_sad.png
it was a crazy day and I had to help my friends get Storm ready for his classes... we were hoping to get some of Suzie and me but it didn't happen
default_sad.png
but there was a proffesional photographer there and I'm just waiting to get the photos back from her... I did get some pics of her in the stable though and one of my friends colt with all his winnings
default_smile.png

main arena.jpg this is the main arena at the royal Suzie's class was just to the right of where the Clydie's are in this pic
default_smile.png
there is also show jumping just to the right also.

Storm.jpg beautiful little Storm, with all his ribbons and his beautiful rug that he won! Sarah was so thrilled!

Suzie.jpg Suzie pigging out in the stable after her class.

suzie kisses.jpg and she wanted to say thank you for all the love and well wishes and wanted to give you some kisses. (suzie kisses are the best
default_smile.png
)

oh and Victoria/NSW (it was right on the border) had a very rare and scary event take place on the weekend.

A tornado!!!
default_thud.gif
I know they are quite common in America but here is Australia we have only made maybe 2 or three... this was a big one and was quite close to where my friend lives... it took out quite a large section of a small country town
default_sad.png
very sad and scary... my friends have only just moved down there so I used it as a good excuse to tell them that they should have stayed up here!

tornado.jpg

My kids are terrified of tornados and i've always been able to say we don't get them in Australia. This last year we've had them right up and down the coast. Weird weather

Thank you Diane
default_smile.png

sent a msg to the photographer today, hoping she got some good ones! :D in the mean time, we had the cows in the backyard yesterday eating some of the grass and I got some photos of my lovely moo's
default_smile.png
heading out to an app will post them up when I get back
default_smile.png

here are the piccies of some of our cows
default_smile.png

first up is our big boy "Sidney" (sorry for the condition being a bit down he has been busy breeding lol)

Sidney.jpg

Next is my special man "Samson" (for those who don't know Samson is my special stud bull,first calf from my cow Kia)

Samson.jpg

then the first two calves sired by "Samson" really happy with what he has produced this year! can't wait for his babies next year! :D

samson baby.jpg

and some of our other babies, playing on the wood pile
default_smile.png

babies.jpg

That tornado looks really scarey Cassie - I'm so glad we dont have those over here in the UK (well very rarely and certainly not ones of any size!) Love the pics of your bull and the calves - you know how we like to see all the babies that get born at your farm, so thanks for posting.

And a BIG THANK YOU to Suzie - her sweet kisses are just perfect!
default_yes.gif

I think Australia is just bored and wants to think up new ways to kill us all. it does that on occasion
default_new_rofl.gif

haha I do agree Bree! lol very scary!

Anna, usually we only have little ones too... we call them willy willy's and they never really do much.

But that one was very scary!

I'm glad you like the pics of the moo cows. I like sharing pics with you all
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back