Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

default_smile.png
Ms Bonnie,

Our love and prayers are there with you and Larry. You have always been there for us and we love and appreciate you. Please know that we haven't forgotten you and are just a click or call away. I thank God for supplying all your needs.

God bless,

Joan

Bonnie, I am so very sorry to read this - Lots of prayers coming your way for you and Larry.

Just remember these words "Those Who Live In The Lord Never See each Other For The Last Time" They were my comfort when we lost our son, Kerry - I lived with the knowledge that someday I would see Kerry, again - may they help you in even some small way.

Hugs, my friend!

mine is lit again. bonnie, i've been thinking about you every day and praying for larry's comfort.
default_wub.png

This is so sad, I don't even have words.... Bonnie, sending love and light and prayers for you and Larry, and I lit a candle. I'm so very sorry

Sending prayers to bless Larry with no more pain and suffering...

Bless your hearts in this stressful time..

Missy

Bonnie, I am so sorry. I am sending prayers for your strength and for Larry's comfort. Keep the Lord close to you, for He will help you with the sadness and pain you feel. Love & prayers, Kim

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart:

And lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge Him,

And He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 3: 5&6

Thinking about you lots today Bonnie....found out this morning that a fellow Ontario Cardigan breeder's husband passed away last night
default_no.gif
He had advanced liver disease, esophageal cancer, then ended up getting peritonitis on top of it all...just diagnosed a couple of weeks ago
default_sad.png

lots of ((((hugs)))) coming your way....

~kathryn

Hey Bonnie
default_saludando.gif
. Just wanted to let you know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to both of you
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back