Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie, you and Larry are in my thoughts and prayers. I haven't been on in a while so am sorry I didn't respond sooner.

Robin

bump...

bonnie, i am so worried about you. i know you're covered up but if you can, please post.
default_wub.png

I got an email from Bonnie the other day. She is holding up but Larry is not doing well at all. He won't be with Bonnie for the holidays according to the doctors. Please all hang in there and Bonnie will post when she is up to it. She is very tired and is having a hard time dealing with see Larry so sick. I see Larry as smiling and working hard on his classice car and talking very little. He is Bonnies whole life and she is going to need us all to help lift her up. I send her a special little healing angel the other day in a card. If any of you would like to mail her a thinking of you type card PM for her mailing address.

Relite my candle for her and Larry as the tears fall on a wonderful couple.

one of the most difficult things to deal with in this situation is seeing a once-vital man decline. it is simply agony. i pray for bonnie every day, for her to have strength and for larry to be at peace. it's just so, so hard and there are no words that truly comfort.
default_no.gif

Oh my wonderful caring Forum people you are all angels!

Larry is dying they thought he would go yesterday, but being Larry he is fighting with every breath he takes. he is pretty much comatose now, because he is so heavily medicated. He was extremely anxious and combative yesterday during the day and they put him on Atavan and thorazine with the morphine pump.

he weighs between 80 and90 lbs at 6'2 inches. I don't want him here like this but I so want him here..........not making sense I know.

He is unresponsive and I kiss him and hold him and tell him I love him and to go when the angels and Jesus come to take him to be with Cash and Pokey and Rocky.

Love

'Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry if you are not making sense. We understand.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you and Larry.

Continuing in my thoughts and prayers Bonnie & Larry.....

I agree with Charlene...it's one of the most difficult things to deal with...watching someone who was soo healthy and full of life slowly slip away
default_no.gif

(((((hugs)))))

~kathryn

Oh this bittersweet time between worlds....I am glad he feels no pain, my dad was the same then when medicated he relaxed. Mom lay with him just like you and said that it was ok to go..I really think he needed those words to let go. Now he comes back often to visit us....mom and I. If I could create a miracle and keep Larry with you, I would..know my heart breaks for you whilst you watch your true love go.

i type through my tears. my sweet, sweet bonnie, what you say makes perfect sense to me. stay with larry every minute, if you can't lay with him, at least hold his hand. talk to him, he will hear you. when he's ready, he will go. may his journey be a peaceful, swift one. my gary will be waiting to welcome him to Heaven. God bless you, my friend, God bless you both.
default_wub.png

Dear Bonnie, love to you, Larry and your entire family. My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly! You are holding things together for Larry right now and that's incredible. I'm glad that you're able to be with him as he finds his way home. What a welcome he will receive!

I am here for you to lean on. My world has become such a better place since I got to know you. You know my heart and my soul and I couldn't ask for a better friend. And I will be there for you, I promise!!! God brought you and I together for a reason. And I am truly blessed.

default_pray.gif
love as always,

Patty

Oh wow, how wrenching this must be for you, I have no words.
default_sad.png
Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers, may you have the strength to make it through this devastating time....

edited to add this link to the candles page for Bonnie Light a candle

If you could go light a candle, it only takes a moment....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie I don't know what to say my friend. If you need anything at all let me know. We are all continuing to pray for you and Larry. We love you both. Linda

Latest posts

Back