Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie -

May The Lord comfort both of you in this impossibly trying time. You have our deepest sympathy. If there is anything we can do - just name it.

Mark & Sharon

Please know that you and Larry are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kim

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Larry - may he have a peaceful journey when it's time. I know you have a rough road ahead - just know I am thinking about you and wishing I could help.

Barbie

bump

thinking about you, bon.
default_wub.png

Bonnie and Larry, words seem so little.

Please know that we love you guys. Bonnie, you have done so much to help so many of us and our beloved animals. I hope that all that wonderful caring will be sent back to you now in your time of fear and hurt. I am so sorry.

Bonnie, you and Larry are in my thoughts and prayers. May he cross peacefully and the Lord keep you in his hands.

Robin

Bonnie, I am heartbroken just trying to imagine what you are going through. I hope the united love and comfort of everyone on this forum helps in some small way.

Take care,

susanne

Think of both of you every day. There is really no words to express my sorrow at your sorrow! I can't be with you in person, but Bonnie, know I am there with you in spirt!!
default_pray.gif

Pam

Bonnie I was so sorry to read your last post. Please know that we're all praying for both you and Larry at this most difficult time in life.

I have just spoken with Bonnie. She is greatly appreciates all her forum friends in posting her. She does go on and read the post but hasn't the strenght to reply now. Larry is hanging on and just won't let go and this makes it very hard on Bonnie. He is in a lot of pain even with the meds he is getting. This is no way for any person to leave this earth. God must have a reason for doing this and we just don't know His reason yet.

Love you Bonnie

default_hypocrite.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Lite a candle for Bonnie & Larry [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry, this has got to be torture for all of you.
default_sad.png
Poor Larry... More prayers

My heart aches for Bonnie and Larry. They have been in my thoughts and prayers every day.

What a nightmare for Bonnie. I'm so sorry.

{{{{Bonnie}}}}

bump for bonnie.

bonnie, i'm so sorry to know larry is in pain. after all he has been through, it seems to unfair.
default_no.gif

i asked diana to give you a message but i will put it here, too. it's ok to ask God to take larry home. we reached this point with gary, the last couple of days, his mother and i prayed together and asked God to end what was no longer considered gary's "life". he was unresponsive, we knew he would never recover and after a long talk, we both felt comfortable with our request. it does not make you bad, it does not make you "unfaithful" to larry. to my way of thinking, it makes you a better person, maybe even a little stronger, to know you can finally give up this fight knowing larry will finally be at peace.

God bless you, bon. i wish i could be there to hold you.

charlene

Thank you all again.

I have told him many times to go to Jesus and let the angels take him, that I will be fine. He has made everything safe for me here and he can go find Cash and Pokey.

He is not buying it i guess.

I even told him all his work here was done and he could retire in heaven!!!

Hospice says he will go when he's ready but it is so hard to see.

Love you all,

Bonnie

bonnie, are you giving larry a chance to be alone? gary's hospice nurses told me that i should leave for a few minutes, every now and then, just in case gary didn't want me there when he was ready to go. i did that several times even though i knew he would wait for me. i just had to give him that option.

thinking of you SO much!

Bonnie,

I am so sorry for what you and Larry are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Robin

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry for all the pain and suffering Larry is going through as well as the emotional pain Ms Bonnie is going through. I can't imagine; but, my love and prayers are there and I know God is in control. May God surround the both of you with His love and ease the pain and suffering. I thank God for supplying all needs.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back