Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie, prayers and good wishes are being sent! ((((hugs))))
default_wub.png
default_pray.gif

Bonnie, you and Larry have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you both are going through this. God bless you both.

oh bonnie, i'm so sorry. i can't know what larry is going through but i can sure relate to your pain. knowing what was to come, i spent those last months loving gary with a vengeance, holding him tight every night, coaxing him to eat even when he had no appetite, planning things for a future i knew would not happen just to keep his spirits up. it's the hardest thing i ever did but i am satisfied in the knowledge that he knew i loved him more than life itself.

you can do this, even during the times when you feel like falling completely apart. you have my number, use it if you feel the need. i know how scared you are, i've been there. you and larry remain in my prayers each night. i pray for your strength and i pray for a miracle but if God decides he needs larry, i pray for a peaceful journey for him.
default_wub.png

Bonnie...you are both in my thoughts each day. I can't imagine what you are both going through. You call me any time you need to just talk or a quick HI. We all send you our love and prayers.

Kar

[SIZE=18pt]((((HUGS))))[/SIZE]

Bonnie you and Larry continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue to pray for a miracle, they do happen. If the Good Lord needs another angel and it has to be Larry may his journey easy.

God bless you both. I pray for Larry to have ease in his time with you. And I pray for you to take care of yourself and have the strength you need.

I love you Bonnie.

Oh My gosh Bonnie... I am so very sorry for you and Larry. No one should ever have to watch someone they love so much go through this. I wish we could help. Everyone is sending their love to you both.

Bon, Send you and Larry my
default_pray.gif
always. Give a shout if you need anything at all. Love ya Diana

I'm so sorry Bonnie.
default_no.gif
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.......and lots of Hugs.

Prayers sent out to Bonnie & Larry, for strength, for peace and for embracing the support of friends and family. We are all here for you. Bonnie you hold a special place in my heart and I wish I could make it all better, for the both of you. Larry, I don't know why bad things happen to good people, cause you are indeed "good people"!! May the angels surround you both with love and light.

I am here for you both. Will send healing and calming energy.

Bonnie, I am just a phone call away, day or night.

God Bless

Love to you both,

Patty

Hello everyone,

It has been a tough week. He has been in the hospital and I have been staying there to take care of him. One night the pain was so bad he was shaking and sweating, with tears rolling down his face and the nurse said no you still have 18 minutes to go and wouldn't give it to him.

I was beside myself. I finally went out there and said very quietly,look I am not watching my husband cry! Call the $^& dam Dr. NOW.

And I am not leaving this station until you do that! She finally did give him a shot, she had let him miss 2 doses which is why he was in this much agony in the first place..........I then knew I had to keep track of all his meds and when or if he got it.

Word got round and the next day everything changed and he got it as needed and I saw to it it was given on time.

I finally brought him home this afternoon. Hospice will be coming out and helping us.

It is so hard, they say 2 weeks and he is thinking he has a lot more time...........he asked me if anyone told me a time frame, I lied and said no.........I know if I told him it would not be good for him. I think he will become aware himself as he feels worse. I don't know if what I do is right or not, never been through something like this before.

One thing that worries me is I can't seem to remember anything or be able to make decisions or do things. I start something and then forget what I am doing.

If someone is nice or sympathetic to me I end up in a flood of tears. Hospice was trying to get me to sign a do not resusitate order in front of Larry and I finally broke down and said "look I can't do this right now"! How could I say I didn't want them to try and save him?

well again thank you for all your support and prayers
default_wub.png
All of my time is taken up right now so if you have contacted me and I havn't gotten back to you, I am sorry. It just seems like time is speeding by.

Love you all,

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back