Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're both still in my thoughts and prayers, and I just wanted to let you know.

Jodi

Bumping it up. Just relite mind and placed an extra one here.
thcandle.gif

Keeping them in my thoughts...

Liz M.

Bonnie, My prayers are with you and Larry. Take care of yourself and Know there are a lot of people out here praying for you both. All my Love and Blessings Cheryl

I'm sorry you both are having to go through this. I pray your husband makes a full recovery. My best wishes and prayers for both of you.

I lit a candle. God bless you both. I will pray for you! I've only been into minis since January and if theres one thing I've learned, it's that mini people are a whole different breed of people! With all these people praying for your husband, we know miracles will happen!!!!

Joyce

Candles are burning and prayers are continuing for Larry and Ms Bonnie. May God bring peace and healing to you both.

God bless,

Joan

bumping, just relite my candle for Bonnie and Larry.

Lite a candle for Bonnie and Larry, I just relit one.

Larry now has jaundice his cancer has grown over the bile duct shutting down the duct. They are doing another ultra sound tomorrow and then putting in a stent to let the bile through.

I went back in the room and asked the Dr if Larry would be here at Christmas and he shook his head no. Larry thinks he is going to get better it's so very hard.

Bonnie

Hold tight to your faith and hope, miracles can and do happen. He is in our Reiki share each week.

Larry now has jaundice his cancer has grown over the bile duct shutting down the duct. They are doing another ultra sound tomorrow and then putting in a stent to let the bile through.
I went back in the room and asked the Dr if Larry would be here at Christmas and he shook his head no. Larry thinks he is going to get better it's so very hard.

Bonnie
((((Hugs)))) Bonnie.

Larry is putting up a brave fight for both himself and you. Let him do so. He is still a man, and he doesn't want you or anyone else to worry about him.

Much love and many prayers being sent your way. May you both have the courage to face the days ahead, and the strength to do what you must, and the peace and love of family and friends to help you both find comfort in the days ahead.

Latest posts

Back