Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tears in my eyes reading your post Bonnie.

As I said in my email, I'll be sending all I can to Larry and big {{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you.

Take care of yourself too please!

So sorry to hear this, we are praying for you.

I don't personally know you, but see you often and have used you useful suggetions.

default_pray.gif

Adding my prayers and thoughts for healing to all these others, for you both, Bonnie....

(For those who may not know--Bonnie is a longtime LB forum member, and has been helpful to others here many a time...she has demonstrated kindness and compassion in many circumstances; may it come back for her and her husband now!)

Margo

Sending prayers and (((HUGS))) to Bonnie and Larry- so sorry to hear this news..

Oh my! Bonnie and Larry, know that we are thinking of you and praying for you both!

Lyn

Try to stay strong, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

wishing you both[SIZE=24pt]good karma[/SIZE]

Adding my prayers Bonnie and Larry. Bonnie - stay strong and take care of yourself as Larry needs you.

Barbie

Bonnie, so very sorry to hear of Larry's illness. I know you will both be strong. Thoughts and Prayer during this time. Please keep your Forum family posted. We are all here for you.

Bonnie, I'm so sorry to read this. You are both in my prayers......take care of yourself as well as Larry.

Jan

Oh no, just read this.. haven't been able to get on for a couple of days. I'm so sorry- sending a bazillion prayers your way for you and Larry!!! And yes, take care of yourself too! We love you and will surely be thinking about you both.
default_wub.png

I'm so sorry Bonnie. Your post brought tears to my eyes.....I'm so glad he has someone like you in his corner. Prayers coming your way. Be strong. Take care of yourself.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
I lit a candle for you.

Bonnie -

You have done so much for me over the years ... I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way...

Liz R.

Oh my, I am sorry you both have to go through this. Good thoughts and prayers going out for Larry & Bonnie.

sending up prayers and white light, and will continue doing so. I am sorry to hear this sad news.

Robin

Back