Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Bonnie,,,

We love you and are thinking of you and Larry. I am so sorry you are going through this.

I will be
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
for Larry and Bonny.

Leslie

If you wish it, immediate healing sent and love and prayers for you both as well, Bonnie..you're never alone.

Adding my prayers for you and Larry, Bonnie. BIG HUGS as well.

Jodi
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thank you all!

We see an oncologist tomorrow.Right now he is still in the hospital on a morphine pump. I am using my emergency days to be with him,although I used up my 5 days as of Tuesday. He says it's funny, as soon as I walk in he can go right to sleep and stay asleep most of the day but when I am not there he can't stay asleep.

Larry is or was, a big tough guy (softie with kids and animals)who can make any construction equipment purr. He always has to be in control of the situation.

He was fighting going to sleep the other day and I said to him "hon go to sleep you need it,and he said, "will you be here when I wake up"?
default_sad.png
I said well of course I'm not going anywhere.It made me feel sad to see him insecure. I am there all day from 8 to around 9 at night. He gets confused with all the morphine I think.

Tonight I had 5 Reiki Masters there doing work on him so he should have a good night.

After 44 years it's hard to be apart and we are still best friends.

Thank you for your support, it means a lot.

Hugs

Bonnie

I lit a candle and will keep one going.

Bonnie you and Larry are in my prayers and thoughts.

[SIZE=18pt]((((HUGS)))) [/SIZE] to both of you.

May the Lord wrap His healing hands around Larry.
default_pray.gif

Bonnie,

I know not what to say....You mean SO much to me, so Larry does also! Please know I would do anything possible to help you both in any way! You help so many people and their beloved pets, life just doesn't seem fair! Please tell Larry we will be sending light and love to you both!!

Pam and Curt

Don't forget to take care of yourself Bonnie.....he is going to need you. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.....
default_pray.gif

Bonnie - just saw this. I am so sorry you are both going through this. I will let Ron know to send Reiki to Larry also. Obviously we have been thinking of you and missing you during nationals. Let us know if there is anything we can do for either of you.

Lisa - Ozark

Don't forget to take care of yourself Bonnie.....he is going to need you. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.....
default_pray.gif

Angie's right, you know..........Save some strength for yourself too.........

I will be Sending to Larry tonight..........

Latest posts

Back