Bets on Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say she should anytime this morning because in Ontario Thunder and Lightning and heavy rain.

Hope I can stay on... My Luck again will be booted off :eek:

The last week she sleeps a TON. I think shes just so tired. And yes she always sleeps flat out like that which is why I said a breeder alert would be no good with flirt LOL. im not even guessing when shell go anymore. Ive never been so off on a mare foaling in 6 years!

Bailey is also due April 3. I think im going to have to run out and get another camera today. I was so sure flirt would foal this weekend that I didnt get another camera.

Then i have two more due in June.

Oh Kay
default_please.gif
: Don't put up two camera's I cannot take this.... :bgrin

Just joking I have another Name:

Baxters On Forum Night N Day

OR

Baxters Teasing Night N Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay,

I am just glad I am not the only one going nuts waiting on mares to foal!LOL I have two maidens I have been watching since 290 and they are 339 today.........I am exhausted!LOL Good luck on Flirt, I hope she goes soon!!! How about March 28th 2 am...
default_wink.png
:

Okay, I'll play......been watching this girl for months now(well, feels like it anyway). 3/29/2009.....oops, make it 2007, 1255 am. Black and white filly!
default_wub.png
:

My husband says that I can not breed my Morgan mare because if I watch a mare that I do not even know, then I would be a basket case when it is my own.

I was amazed with the posts that people have been watching her since March 14. I have only been watching her since last Friday. :lol:

I have to agree on the April 1 date. She has been fooling us all! :eek:

I'm in ---

March 31st -- 11:58pm -- wildly marked FILLY

JJay

Kay Kay I feel for you this is starting to not even be funny anymore. Seriously how much sleep are you getting? I hope she has it soon, and also your other one thats due soon has her foal so you can relax. I really think that Flirt will have it soon I just don't believe that her body can hold out much longer. I think tonight. But I may miss it because my mare I think is going to have hers tonight. Good luck Kay Kay hope she has it soon for your sake

aww thanks jessica. I am very lucky to have a very supportive family. I take a nap usually every afternoon while christie or abby my neighbor watches. Then hubby watches on sat nights so that I can have one full night of sleep. That really does help! Friday and Sat she was really acting ready to foal, but last night and tonight shes been pretty laid back unfortunately. After flirt and bailey I get a break until june

Sending good thoughts for a healthy foal for your mare jessica!

Thanks Kay Kay, No baby yet for my Rosie she really shows alot of sign during the afternoon and I was reading about the practice forum I wonder if thats what she's doing. That would be nice so who knows. Thats good that you actually sleep. It does help alot to have a supportive family. Best wishes Jessica

I have been a lurker watching this silly girl for a long time too and boy would I hate to be you Kay she even has suckered me into some late nights or early mornings when I have gotten up to go to the bathroom lol I would say March 31st 12:57 am.

Latest posts

Back