Bets on Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this mare ughhh. if i fall asleep typing this you know why LOL. Im going to try and take pics of her udder and vulva. YOu guys just wont believe how big it is and no foal. :eek:

Update: this mornign she has blood tinged mucus coming from the vulva. She had this a couple days ago but much more today. Ive never seen a mare do that but I have to think thats the mucus plug?? Looks like snot and its so sticky.

Last edited:
Boy, she sure didn't seem to appreciate y'all in there messing with her.

I feel like a peeping Tom :lol:

Well, I am watching Miss Flirt right now and my bet is for tonight! In fact I will say 10:09 PM! on wednesday, March 28th. :aktion033:

She certainly looks close
default_yes.gif
: but then I have watched her at various times during the night "thinking" this is it and obviously it wasn't!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Tell Flirt she has to hurry up........

I had yet another one born today (early afternoon), another filly (thank goodness!)

April 1st and a filly (King Lee 67% filly maker or was through 2005 foaling season).

Kay, don't pay attention to Erica, she being a meanie rubbing it in like that. :lol:

She's not pregnant. I think she just has a bad case of gas and she's enjoying the fact that none of us are getting any sleep watching her LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I have been staring at Flirt for a week now. As I look at her on the cam, it looks like below her hips it looks a little sunken in down to her tail. I am probably not describing it correctly but she looks a little different tonight. Who knows with that little girl!
default_wacko.png
:

This mare is the biggest camera hog!! and no fair bragging like that erica LOL. Getitia says it takes longer to get those special paint jobs on foals :bgrin

I think getitias right and it will be an april fool baby

fire you are right too. her flanks are very sunk in and her butt has really come to a point. I put those pictures of her before she was pregnant on the cam and wow what a difference. Poor thing looks like 4 legs with a big ball now

Bailey I think will go late. Shes also 330 days april 3. but shes only got a small udder and is still tight in the flanks.

I finally came up with another colt name

Baxters Painted Strategy

Hows that??

I like that name Kay Kay it very well might be a colt because this year is a colt year. To me it seems like colts take longer to cook also lol.

Well Kay - I'm thinking because she likes to fool us - that she will have it on the 31st instead of the 1st. :new_shocked: Sheryl so far this spring Lee has produced 100% fillies - so I'm still thinking filly as her "official" due date is really not until next week :eek: And a bay tovero with blue eyes
default_wub.png
:

well getitia i think maybe you are right. Just brought flirt in and her udder is rock hard finally. And she has just a bit of wax. maybe tonight just maybe?
default_smile.png
our dang fridge shot craps so I have to run out and try to find one quick and get back. dang it!

I have a good feeling about tonight :bgrin I'll watch as long as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
well since she has been such a drama queen about all this I wouldnt bet yet but im hoping this is a good sign. But not until i get back with the new fridge LOL

wow wouldnt it be wonderful if she foaled tonight and I could go to sleep and sleep all weekend :bgrin

Awfully lopsided and uncomfortable! Kay, you may have 30 or 31st baby. (no expert here, as you know).

She looks really miserable it very well might be tonight finally. But with her chaos she's been doing you never know. Hey Kay how does her bag look now?

Latest posts

Back