Bets on Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is just standing there sleeping.
default_unsure.png
: Kay maybe you should read her the Complete Book of Foaling, help her out a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
well here we go again lol. I really thought with the rock hard udder that would be it last night. but its still the 31st right?? and I think we have thunder storms rolling in laughs. but id be happy for april fools day too as thats tomarrow. I cant find my dang camera to take pics. If i find it ill take pics of her udder and flanks. shes so sunk in but i think its hard to see on the cam because of all the white.

I just want to clarify that shes not overdue. because she was so huge and bagged up so early (started bagging Feb 3) we thought she took on her first breeding date. Then we figured out she took on the 2nd breeding date. But I still didnt think she would go 330 days. We were sure she would go before her date of april 3. I really think shes a big camera hog and doesnt want to let bailey on cam.
default_yes.gif
:

thanks for hanging in with me.

karla you always give me a giggle!! oh im in good spirits. The baby will come when its ready. Youve never seen anyone buy a fridge as fast as I did last night though LOL. I have to say you guys make this so much more fun!!

Saw ya in there with camera and all...and now it looks like she is going to rub her tail right off. Good luck today :lol:

she went on a major manure spree last night. its very soft again but shes done that before lol. big storm headed in so im hoping we dont lose power. karla is resizing an udder pic for me and then ill post it here. she will be staying in due to the storm.

heres a not great pic of her udder. but you can see its to tight its shiney. thanks karla!

/baxterspaintedpasture.com/flirtudder.jpg

She is putting you through torture kaykay.........and being a total camera hog.....

I just had yet another one two hours ago, with a mare that I didn't really think would go........but alas :lol: the last four mares have been good, only been under cams about 2 days and out a baby.

So is tonight the night?
default_yes.gif
:

My husband is away at a conference. He left the funniest message on the machine. He said if I was not at home, then who was watching Flirt?

I told him I was watching her last night until 11:00 pm pacific. I would have bet good money that last night was the night, as she was stretching her back legs a lot. :eek:

My guess was for April 1, as she does have us all fooled!

:lol:

heres a not great pic of her udder. but you can see its to tight its shiney. thanks karla!

flirtudder.jpg
WHOA!!!! poor flirt. come on now silly girl, you've gotten enough of us sleep deprived. :lol: spit her out!

i'm thinkin april fools day, or April 2nd. Tiny, dark pinto filly, born at 7:30 am.
default_smile.png

i wonder who wins....... :lol:

well, maybe not tonight. She is eating with so much gusto!! She was standing towards the cam and she doesn't look as wide as she did. But then she turned sideways and she has definetly dropped down.

this silly mare. we played cards till 1 am. still no foal. that udder pic only shows the front as i couldnt get a pic of the whole thing. you would think with an udder that tight id be playing with a foal.

Latest posts

Back