Bets on Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Okay! Now is the time for us to take bets on due dates for Flirt's foal (hope this is alright with you, Kay). No prizes, just for fun!

I'll start. I think tonight!

i am laughing so hard!! we were just taking bets here at the house too!! Arlene foulk says March 29th. Getitia said April 1 for a fools day baby.

I say tonight. Only because shes got very loose stools, long vulva, hard bag. (or maybe because im exhausted) But heck that could mean nothing with this dang horse LOL. I have always thought it would be a black and white colt. But two animal communicators have said definite filly. Im good with it wether its a colt or filly lets just have it!! I really really wish i could get a milk sample but she just gets too upset when i try.

Thank you Matt for making this long ordeal fun :bgrin

OK now Matt and Kay what time, now lets get down to business :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent been watching I dont watch foal cams (slow computer) but.. I will say Monday the 26th 4:37 am and it is a filly

I'm betting 4/1 too...she has fooled us all this long might just want to wait for Fools Day now.

I`ll play also, I`ve been watching Flirt for over 2 weeks now, I

keep checking on her all the time i`m online.

I think it will be Monday night, around 3:00 am.

Come on FLirt, we want to see what you have in there...lol...

I say a filly also!!! SO come on filly fairy!!

Good Luck Kay...

Tina

just an fyi that her busy time is usually midnight for some reason. im sooooo tired. Trying to keep myself awake by watching other cams LOL. thats just sad

I would guess the time at 1240

Now names

Filly

Baxters Extreme Drama Queen

Baxters Painted Forum Tease

Baxters Painted Love Affair

Colt

Baxters Painted Anticipation

hmmm cant think of any colt names. flirt has sucked my brains out of me

Ohhh Geez...faking us out again, I think!

K! Maybe not. Ooops. Just lying down
default_wink.png
: What a tease!!!!!

Kay...I feel for you LOL.

As for names: Baxter's Teaser

Baxter's Red Bull

Baxter's Starbucks

(Copyright infringement? Hmmmm. Both the last ones in reference to the copious amounts needed to stay up to watch the girly girl LOL).

Does this mare always lay flat out? It looks like she is uncomfortable for a couple of secs then she looks like she is on the beach somewhere just soaking in the rays. Ooops now she is up again. Kay I feel for you how many more do you have due after this one??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok past my time but here goes a name:

[SIZE=18pt]BAXTERS PAINTED KEPT SECRET [/SIZE] :lol:

Well, Infinity had her filly, so now it is Flirt's turn, eh? :lol:

She is looking a bit irritated at the moment, but perhaps she is wanting more food :eek:
default_wink.png
:

Then again, perhaps she just had a bad dream :new_rofl:

I am surprised how she lays flat out, do you know how many times the foal buzzer on a halter would have gone off... :eek:

Latest posts

Back