Anyone tried the "Ahh Bra" or "Genie Bra"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my genie bra on, a new dress, and new barbie hair... but no time to get pictures! Maybe if I still feel pretty when I get home today. I've got to go meet with an elderly client a ways away and hoping to take her to lunch. May not feel photogenic by then but so far so good on the bra. It is very, very comfortable.

Jill, have you ever wondered if anybody else has wore the bra you have on? I mean they do have a return policy right............

Am really curious to know if they have any support- it doesnt really sound like they do, though the commercials SAY they do...

Okay, here's my initial (but still forming) verdict. They are very comfortable and look much better than a sports bra, but I do no tthink they look as good as my underwire bras... I kept fooling with my shoulders today b/c the dress I wore had a wide neck and those clear loop things that go over the hanger so the dress won't fall when it's in the closet. I'm going to wear one again w/o a dress or top with "loopy things" and evaluate how the straps actually feel and stay in place. I like the confort and the look is not bad, but the underwire bras I normally wear look nicer, I think... But, for about $15/each, it's not a bad deal for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, have you ever wondered if anybody else has wore the bra you have on? I mean they do have a return policy right............
That hadn't actually concerned me, but do you know something I don't know
default_laugh.png

Am really curious to know if they have any support- it doesnt really sound like they do, though the commercials SAY they do...
I would say the support is better than like a Hanes light support sports bra (where it's really nil), but not good. I have 38c boobies... I'm not jumping around or whatever at work, but the support of my underwires is far superior. This are COMFORTABLE, and I may wear them under some dresses and tops some days, but I think they will be best suited to replace my at home / fooling with horses and dogs bras. Not totally sure yet as I will try more next week but at this point, my "girls" seem to be best dressed in underwires
default_sad.png

No not really, just came to mind and I blame it on being preggo. Ever since that happened I have a major major germaphobic issue, and think of weird things like that

Well dang, so I guess it wouldnt be wise for a 36 DD to go out jogging in one of these.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif
Guess I'll stick to the ol' underwires.

I seen they have the Ahh Bra at walmart now, so if anyone wants to try and not wait so long on shipping.....give it a look at walmart.

AS I promised, no genie bra picture... but here's some new barbie hair. I can't seem to get a decent shot for the amount of time I can spend toward trying this morning, but here it is. I have it in lighter blonde too and wondering if that's not better suited to me than this afterall (bought 2 of each color):

268077_10150223629048155_522573154_7259078_332714_n.jpg

270489_10150223627888155_522573154_7259073_7013327_n.jpg

EDIT: got slightly better pictures after I got home today -- in the sun and in the shade for reference
default_smile.png

Jill, you look really nice. I think that hair color is very flattering with your skin tone. Also, it looks so natural.......you'd never know it wasn't your real hair.
default_aktion033.gif

This by far has to go in the best forum! I have laughted at some of the posts!! Jill your hair looks great!

Nothing to brag about, but did get better pictures (edited post above) after I got home today... shows more how it looks than I could capture w/ my blackberry at the office on the fly this morning. It is a very inexpensive wig, but I like it a lot
default_yes.gif

Speaking of return policies.........

I saw something about this on tv years ago. This is really gross.

http://www.circleofm...d-macy-s-578076
OMG!!! Kim, that's so gross!!! I can't believe people return things like thongs and panties AFTER they've worn them!
vomit.gif

And especially retailers like Macy's and Saks!!! You expect better of the higher end stores
default_no.gif

DISGUSTING!!!
read.gif

I ordered three of the AHH bra's when HSN had them onsale. Really not that great and overpriced. When you have limited movement in the shoulders and arms I felt like I was putting on a straightjacket
default_risa_suelos.gif
and for the money get a sports bra at Walmart . There is an old saying "ya know yer gittin old when you bend over to pick up the soap in the shower and plug the drain
default_shutup.gif
Personally mine have reverted back to the age of pre-teenage Oh wait, sorry they were hanging round my waist/knee area!
default_new_rofl.gif

Ok that article was beyond disgusting.... and on what grounds would you even take underwear back to the store? wow
default_no.gif

Glad you're not pitching them out so that says something positive about the AHHH bras. I might have to try one on at Walmart - hadn't seen the "real" ahhh bra there before. Trying an imitation wouldn't give the real results.

Keep us posted as you break them in (so to speak LOL)
default_smile.png

Your hair looks wonderful and what a neat way to change up styles whenever you choose. They all look great and I would never have known had you not revealed your secret.

Have enjoyed this post - very entertaining - please order something else so we can continue this fun LOL

Latest posts

Back