Another Legend passes on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainMeadows

Reaction score
My senior "stallion" Flying W Farms Debonaire, passed away today, he was 28- surrounded by all his girls. I looks like it was a heart attack. R I P Old Man, you will be greatly missed. Debonaire is the sire of 2X National Grand Champion Mountain Meadows D's American Express - Deb - you were a great one - your influence on our breed will be felt for many years to come.

Go swiftly to your pastures in the sky where you can run free for all time - each time I look at a white fluffy cloud I will be reminded of your happy, prancing ways.

I loved you so very much . . .

S

Condolences Stac. I know how hard you must be taking this loss. Try to keep in mind what a wonderful happy life you provided for him and what a lucky little boy he was to have you for his mommy.

He was a beauty & a legend
default_crybaby.gif

He lived a long life and knew he was loved. Stacy, I'm so sorry you lost your grand ol gentleman.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

RIP Debonaire....and my thoughts and prayers go out to you Stacy on the loss of your grand old man. May he run with all the girls he can dream of in the sky above.

I'm so sorry, Stacy!

But what a wonderful life he had with you!!

Susan O.

What a wonderful life you gave your fella, and he gave you. When I saw your post I thought, oh no...which one? You have been blessed with many amazing horses, and you have done so right by them. Sending you big hugs and much love, my friend. I know you will miss him and think of him daily. He is so much a part of your legacy. Debonaire is alive and well here at Finch Meadow, through Flirt and Cascadian.

Godspeed, you fiesty old man! I know you are givin' 'em heck up there as we write about you.

(((((STAC))))

I'm so sorry for your loss Stacy, what an amazing stallion and what a great legacy he has left

I am sorry to hear of your loss Stacey.......

My God you both!

Beth

So Sorry, He was loved , thats the best life, and you gave that to him

God Bless

Latest posts

Back