May 30 2011<3 Kegley's Desert Gold passes away to greener pastures..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry you lost your special boy. He was very handsome. At least he passed knowing he was cherished and loved. I am sure your two mares are going to give you some awesome heirs (or heiresses). The good news with his son Serenade is that if he is a futurity nominated sire for 2012 then his owners in the studbook must be the current ones, and they must be actively breeding him. Why don't you contact the AMHA and see if they can provide you with contact information?

Gee thats really sad to read l hope he got your mares in foal and you'll have a small piece of him at your farm to carry on..

So Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to lose a friend
default_no.gif
default_bye-sad.gif
!!! cant help you with the challenge but the AMHA studbook says that serenade is a chestnut pinto. Good luck with your search and your future Dez babies.
default_wub.png
I know they will be an asset to our alberta genetics

HERE IS WHAT I FOUND..O7 AMHA CHAMP 28 AND UNDER - ..WORLD SHOW AND HONOR ROLL

09 MICHEAL YOUNG LEASED -..WORLD RESERVE

10 KEVIN THOMAS AND MICHEAL YOUNG OWNERS.. 3RD - WORLD SHOW

SO THEY ARE STILL SHOWING HIM..

YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK AMHA REG DEPT IF THEY CAN GIVE YOU AN ADRESS FOR CONTACT..I COULD NOT GET ANYWHERE IN THAT DEPARTMENT

GOOD LUCK

I am so sorry you lost your guy. I know how it feels. I hope you find peace soon.
default_crybaby.gif

I just had a message from Michael and messaged him back a link to this topic. Hope you get in touch with each other.

Barbie

KC I am so sorry you lost Dez..I had the chance to see this lovely stallion twice... Once at a horse show and then at you place last year.

I know how much you and your mom loved this little guy..

So very sorry for your loss. I hope you receive two very healthy, beautiful foals and news of his son very soon. Take care.

Thankyou everyone for the overwhelming response. It's so heartwarming to have so much support from so many great mini-people!!

I have received emails, pictures of Dez's children and many great leads-- I plan on getting ahold of Michael tonight in regards to Desert Serenade, wish me luck!!!

Love you all!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back