Another Legend passes on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear this, Stacey!

Honestly, I didn't know Debonaire was with you, but I surely knew OF him...I have a wonderful paint gelding son of his! "Torreyanas Kima Saby"(I didn't choose the spelling; it's not correct according to the 'original Lone Ranger's sidekick, who called the Ranger "Kemo Sabe") was foaled in 1986, I bought him at 8 months of age from a cousin of mine in TX,made him an AMHA Champion. "Kima" is a pistol--still wide-eyed and snorty, but also kind and with a superb work ethic. I gave him to a wonderful woman in MS a couple of years ago; she has a driving program, teaches youngsters and others, and horses have a great home for life with her. She says he isn't sure about the 'noisy' leaves in the fall--I told her that's because he lived most of his life here in the desert, where there just about aren't ANY leaves!
default_smile.png
Seriously, it's because that's just 'who he is'...yet he still garnered a great show record!

My condolences to you. He was a lucky fellow to end up there, I'd say.

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear this! Boy, the forum is loosing a lot of good stallions lately
default_no.gif

Big hugs to you on your loss! He was a beautiful stallion and I'm glad he had a long life with such a loving owner.

Godspeed Debonaire

-The Henrys

Go kick up your heels on golden pastures, filled with beautiful mares, Debonaire. I am so sorry for your loss, Stacey, but you provided him with a wonderful life.

Run free beautiful Debonaire.......

He's left behind a lot of people who love him, and generations of amazing horses.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
It sure sounds like he had a wonderful life and has left a wonderful legacy! To go out surrounded by his "family" is a perfect ending of his great story.

A legend indeed. What a wonderful life and to end it with you, the best horse mom ever, he didn't want for anything. Godspeed Deb. And hugs to you Stac in your time of loss.
wub.gif

We are so sorry Stacy.

What a life he had though--28 wonderful years--and to be able to go quickly, surrounded by many of his lady friends and progreny is truly a remarkable blessing!

We are thinking of you.....Mary, Mike, Sissy and Savannah....

So very sorry to read that you too have lost a special boy. There has been so much sadness this week here on the forum.

Hugs and sympathy to you and all who knew and loved Debonaire. God speed little man.

Anna

My heart hurts for you Stacy, I am so very sorry ((((HUGS))))

Stacy, I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose the great ones especially, but at 28 he's had a long and happy life. RIP.

Jan

Latest posts

Back