Another Legend passes on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so sorry for your loss, you were so lucky to have him for such a long time, I know could of been longer
default_sad.png

Godspeed to the grand old man as he makes his way over the Rainbow Bridge. He's leaving behind quite a legacy. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss of Debonnaire. He was an outstanding stallion. Here he is when we owned him and before when Bobby Wagner was showing him.

debonnaire.jpg

debonnairedenton.jpg

debonnairestatefair.jpg

It is never long enough. But 28 years!!! How wonderful to be able to have lived that long and die a peaceful death.

How fortunate we are to have horses around for that long.
aktion033.gif

Wish my dogs could live healthy that long.
sad.gif

Stacy so very sorry to hear of the passing of you special boy. He lived a long and wonderful life with you. I know he leaves a big hole in your heart but he will alway be with you.

I'm sorry for the loss of your Debonaire. I know your heart must break but how great that he was surrounded by his mares as he passed.

Oh Stacy, I'm so sorry.
default_sad.png
Sending comforting thoughts and lots of love your way.

Oh no!! How sad! Sounds like he had a wonderful life and he passed doing what he loved and happy. That doesnt make it any easier on YOU. Many hugs to you and so sorry to hear you lost your old guy.

Latest posts

Back