Animal Communication

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
transfer4.jpg

This is my one and only horse Kid who we recently moved. I would like to know:

If he likes his new home

Fav Color

Age (I know but want to hear how old he thinks he is)

Why hes so negative around people other than me

Fav Treat

Was he abused?

And anything else you can come up with!

Thanks so much

Would love for you to try my guy!

mockhead.jpg

Copyofmocko.jpg

Thanks!! :bgrin

And here are my other "kids" -

0b2b7382.jpg

cf99d0d5.jpg

Thanks again!

I'd love to know what Winston has to say. I love him so much it hurts:

WINSTON%20--%2006082005%20002.jpg

WINSTON%20--%2006082005%20001.jpg

(he's the one with his paws on the window)

crew.jpg

MiniHoofBeats-Sunny: I couldn't get anything. I'm not sure if it's the picture or not.

DSC_5489.jpg

Does this guy look familar? :bgrin My jaw dropped with I saw the picture of your guy, and dropped even farther when I saw his name is Riley. The guy in the picture is my guy named Riley as well. Is your Riley a maximum sabino? I'm sorry, but I don't think I would be able to get an accurate reading on him at all.

Dixie: I got that she can have a bit of a split personality. Generally sweet, but can be a bit grumpy. Not sure if it's with horses or people, or both that she can be grumpy with.

Kiki: I've never read a bird before, I don't know how I'll do. I got "I am Beauutifulll." Can she say beautiful? Also that she takes a while to warm up to people and can be vicious to people she doen't like. Super intelligent like most birds. Does she do a lot of tricks? Like bobs her head, can you hold her on her back? Also, her favorite food are purple grapes? She's respectful of those she knows.
That's too bad about Sunny, maybe because the picture was from when she still lived with her previous owner, but I don't think I have any other front face pictures showing both her eyes...try these, they're recent and let me know if these work:

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

As for Riley, that's awesome you have a "white" Riley too! Mine is a cremello. I don't have anything else but baby pictures of him, I just got him and he is in very rough shape. I was hoping to hear a little about his background...oh well =)

Dixie - I think you got her pretty good! She is extremely sweet, loves attention and will give you big puppy eyes for treats! However, if you stop paying attention to her she turns into a real grump! She'll go to the other side of the pasture, keep her ears down, and butt towards you. She may look up once in a while to glare back at you. However, come with treats and once again she's the sweetest thing! Oh and I think she's like this with both horses and people, but generally she's very good with her pasture pals!

Kiki - you did a great job! She is miss "high and mighty" around here, she thinks very highly of herself and to get "I am beautiful" from her is sooo right...lol...I have had her for a few years now but she still comes out with words i've never heard. I haven't heard her say beautiful but she can say "Pretty" and she will talk about herself saying "Kiki Good Girl...Kiki Pretty!" Oh and the grapes - yes, she loooves grapes and purple do seem to be her favorite!! Great job! I had gotten Kiki from a rescue shelter, apparently she was sent back there twice because she was "a biter" and the two previous people who adopted her couldn't understand her mistrust, and her vicious biting. I have experienced it too (it hurts!) but we have built a trust together! I haven't held her upside down on her back yet but she will cling to my hand and hang upside down!! She does LOVE to bob her head up and down, and stamp a foot, when she dances lol!

Thanks!! Let me know if the new pics of Sunny work?

"Buckskin gal-Raven: I didn't get really bad abuse, but did get some gruff mishandling. Her old owner wasn't that horse savy? She would get frustrated at little things and take it out on the horses? It could be a little confusing as she didn't know what she did. She's very strong though, and doesn't like to dwell on it. She doesn't like to be around any angry or frustrated people now, even if it isn't directed at her"

I am amazed at how you are picking up so much from these animals!! I think you have hit the nail on the head with Raven. I see why my husbands patience with her has made her feel more relaxed. I can really relate to her feelings because I know how it is to be knocked around and not understand why it was being done. I truly thank you for doing this reading and looks like from the comments coming back you are a great success! Hugs, mary

HI

I have a couple for you to read pretty please. I have vibes on people-alive and dead and your vibe is not negative but positive so I will be very interested in hearing what you read on my animals. (I hope this doesn't come across wrong as I wasn't meaning anything negative sometimes my wording is poor at best ) I always find it interesting when other can communicate with people, animals ect.

This is Stella and I would be very interested in what she has to say and she is very special and she will tell you why.

Stellafullhead.jpg

This is Spottie and Elvis.

SpottieandElvis.jpg

This is Adorabelle. I would like to know what I can do for her to make her life easier or how she is adjusting.

adorabella2.jpg

I have one more that is really bothering me but I can't find a pic. Maybe Spottie and Elvis will mention her.

Last edited by a moderator:
storm41-Dante: He's five to seven months old? Also for his favorite toy I got some sort of harder red rubber, maybe two triangles together?
Daisy: Do you know her health problem? I got maybe her liver or kidney, maybe associated with diabetes or some sort of insulin problem? Also, did you just get her? I got that she didn't want to leave the other owner, and wouldn't have been happy with any new owner. Maybe she's a little angry at being given away, and that her anger is misdirected to you.
Dante is 8 months old, And as far as a can tell his favorite toy is his hard rubber ball that is red, but he likes all of his toys.

We don't know of Daisy having any of those health problems but she is older so they could so up. Daisy has a hot spot on her neck and is deloping cateracts. We have had her for 9 years since she was a puppy, I'm thinking that you read her while she was at the groomers if you got that.

thank you!

Oh can you please, pretty please do a reading on Sofie? I would love to know what is going on with her.

I have loved reading this topic, it's been so interesting. Thank you. Valerie

Feel free to post your findings on here, I am just finding this truly fascinating.

sofie.jpg

Hi there!

If you have time here are two more!

This is Rudy

DSC00434-1.jpg

This is Melody

DSC04299.jpg

DSC04272.jpg

Thanks in advance!!!!

If it isnt too much trouble, I'd love to have you talk with my Indy. She's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
default_wub.png
:

pics20for20site20001editedd.jpg

And also, our little colt, Spider. He's a weanling mini. I want the dirt on this guy!
default_wink.png
: Sorry if the pictures come out huge, my resizing program is down.

RegpicsJiveSpiderMaddie114.jpg

RegpicsJiveSpiderMaddie107.jpg

Edit: You can post what you get on here if you'd like.

Thank-you again everyone for all the pictures.
default_smile.png
I'm sorry, I know I said I was going to be finished by this weekend, but it's taken a lot longer. I will get to everyone though, I appreciate your patience.

I've been pretty hit and miss lately, either I'm completely right or completely wrong.

Minihoofbeats-

I decided to try Riley to see if I would be able to get anything actually about him and not about my guy. Many of the things I got seemed as though I was speaking to my Riley, but maybe they just are similar.

Riley: I got that he is or was a bit skittish. He is sweet but can be spooky if you move the wrong way, like too suddenly, etc. Was he just left at his last place, not handled much? Maybe left in a stall? He really likes attention and wanted attention at previous home, but he was ignored?

Sunny: I got that Sunny is a real character. Hilarious, yet can be bossy. She knows she is the most beautiful and wonderful horse in the whole world. A bit into herself. Does she push people with her nose? I also saw her maybe walking around the barn aisle by herself? I thought it was that you had let her out when you were doing something, like cleaning her stall, etc, but then maybe that she lets herself out and noses around? That if she does get to walk around the aisleway, she likes that it makes the other horses jealous.

hrselady- I'm sorry but I can't seem to connect to the pictures of Candy and Pete. I think their eyes are just too far away from the camera. If you want to post headshots of them, I'd be happy to try again.

Booger: I got that he is very wise and obedient. He sits when he wants something/he's begging. Does he compete in obedience. I get that he is very good at "tricks". Everyone thinks he's means and grumpy on first impression? But that the's really not, and he likes to put his head on peoples laps.

minik- I'm happy to try with a skeptic owner.
default_smile.png
I'm not the best to try and provide any evidence towards animal communications credibility though, as I am such a novice. Hopefully if I completely tank with Max, you won't classify the rest of the communicators as lunatics. :bgrin

Max: I got that he can be a serious guy. That maybe he's a bit like you personality wise, or that people say you two are similar all the time. He can sometimes see himself as a protector. Is he around 10? Did he have previous owners? Maybe they had to get rid of him because of his size? I got that everyone or strangers come up and say he's such a big dog,but he doesn't think so, thinks he's average size or just right. Does he swim in the ocean or something with waves and sand. I also get a pier and well as people rollerskating. For some reason the picture I'm getting really reminds me of California.

New Mini Owner: Kassie is so beautiful
default_wub.png
: What is her color considered? The bit of marbling in her eye is really neat, do you know what color her parents were?

Kassie: I told how beautiful she was and I seemed to get that she is very humble, not arrogant at all. Seems very sweet and innocent and likes to help her people. Does someone maybe come and sit with her when they are upset? If they do, I got that she likes to listen and make them feel better.

love casper-Jazzy: Is she sometimes wary of strangers, and barks at them?

For her favorite trick I got her on her hindlegs, maybe walking on them?

Even though it's not acutally a food, for her favorite "food" I got some sort of dark purple juice?

Is she around three or five?

As for nicknames, I'm not great with names but I got Miss Magnificent. As well as a picture of her in some sort of doggy cape, sort of like Superdog or Wonderdog? Maybe she's called Silly alot.

I also got that she rolls on her back alot and growls while she does this. Not growling at anyone, just sort of like she is playing with some invisible dog.

Again, thank-you everyone
default_smile.png
I will get to everyone, I'm just moving a little slow.

love casper-Jazzy: Is she sometimes wary of strangers, and barks at them?

For her favorite trick I got her on her hindlegs, maybe walking on them?

Even though it's not acutally a food, for her favorite "food" I got some sort of dark purple juice?

Is she around three or five?

As for nicknames, I'm not great with names but I got Miss Magnificent. As well as a picture of her in some sort of doggy cape, sort of like Superdog or Wonderdog? Maybe she's called Silly alot.

I also got that she rolls on her back alot and growls while she does this. Not growling at anyone, just sort of like she is playing with some invisible dog.
WOW haha that's great!!!

She barks at everyone who walks on our sidewalk.
default_yes.gif
: Yup she's on her hind legs a lot, begging for food.

Her favorite food is eggs, she knows the word and you can't even say it without her jumping up and down. Maybe the purpleness was something else she's had...or stolen...lol.

Superdog, that she is!!!! The cape was her ahem "saddle blanket" because she's a horse in her mind. she's frequently ridden by various dolls of mine in the saddle blanket i tie to her, such a patient little thing she is.

Yup everytime she greets someone she's roll on her back for a belly rub and makes little grunting noises.

Oh and for nicknames, i bet she sees herself as Miss Magnificent, she's the queen and rules the house. Her more formal nicknames are Kitty, poopstain, spoontongue(didn't think you'd guess that one), fatso, Buda-belly,The Jizz, The Queen, or sometimes just poochi.
default_wacko.png
:

That was awesome!!! :aktion033:

Im not sure if its possible to communicate with a guinea pig, but I would it appreciate so much. His name is Pumpkin and I do have photos of him on the computer, but they are all off a webcam. If you need better ones, I will get my moms digital. The other problem is he was hard to have his face all in one pic, so Im posting 3.

One side
th_Picture25.jpg

Other side
th_Picture28.jpg

And the best head on pic I could get
th_Picture30.jpg

MeadowRidgeFarms: Again, sorry for my ditziness :bgrin

Angel: I got that when you found her she felt very lost and confused. I am getting that she was dropped by maybe two men. Also something about a small red pickup, but that could be your truck as well. I think her being afraid to ride might be connected to her being dropped? But that she knows you would never get rid of her, she still expects to be dropped. I got that she is very attached to her humans, and that her biggest fear is abandonment? She's very sweet and loves her people more than anything?

Zip: I got that he is trouble, which is something that I tend to get with a lot of puppies as they are just so rambunctious. He's very high energy? I also got something about you always telling him to "calm down" but he knows that you don't mean it as he never does calm down. It's just sort of something you two do? "Calm down Zip." - "Yea right, mom!" as he continues to be a silly puppy. Does he bark at the horses? That is something that you are trying to break him of?

Cody: As his eyes are closed, I don't know if I will get anything correct. I would be happy to try again with a headshot.. Did he get a lot of socilization? I can see him in some sort of pet store, just visting. Maybe his owner tried to do puppy classses with him, but as it didn't seem to help and thought it made him worse he didn't go to anymore.

I'm not sure, but I got that maybe it is his hearing for the reason that he is scared? Does he react more to sounds? Not that he has bad hearing, more that he has very very sensitive hearing, and everything is much louder for him. Sort of how to some autistic children, even stepping on a leaf is unbearable loud. That maybe he is scared as even the loudest noise seems to boom at him? I'm honestly not that sure of it, but maybe that trying cotton balls to see if that makes any difference.

As I said, I really don't know, but I'd love to hear if his hearing is it
default_smile.png

Fanch- It certainly is possible to communicate with a guinea pig. I have never done it, but I can't wait to try with Pumpkin
default_smile.png

WOW`` You sure hit Zip right on the nail. I am always telling him to calm down, as he looks at me and thinks"YEAH RIGHT" and off he goes again. He is a very high energy pup.

Angel~~ when I found her she was very lost and did seem confused, but was just so happy to get into my daughters nice warm truck and she was such a tiny little snuggler. She was only about 6 weeks old at the time. We thought someone had to have dropped her off, as in the horrible ice/sleet storm we had that day and the day before, I dont think any little pup would of made it. Her little pads and ears were so cold and almost to the point of frozen. I am so glad to know she knows she would never be dropped off again, and I really want her to feel safe and secure with us. Did she tell you what breed she might be? She is a sweetheart, and very attached to both Bob and I. We love her! When I asked you if she told you what breed she was..you mentioned lab (which that we figured) and Jack Russel terrier, that we didnt know, but I did have 2 vets tell me they thought she had terrier in her too. So that would definitely make sense.

Cody~~I will send you another pic of Cody, I should be seeing him at some point this week. He did go to obedience school, and finished it, and did do very good, so that you were wrong on, but you also said you seen him going to pet shops, that he did., frequently and to visit with Santa, .he was very socializied. KAthy also said THANKS for the heads up on his ears, she is going to try the cotton balls, and will let you know if that helps. This was a great thread, thanks so much for starting it. I think we all really enjoyed it. Corinne

I know you have quite a lot to do, but I was hoping you could do these guys for me?

Turbo:

baby8.jpg

Ferrah:

ferrahleah2.jpg

Spyder:

spyderclip3.jpg

Cinnabar:

cinnbarclip3.jpg

Minihoofbeats-

I decided to try Riley to see if I would be able to get anything actually about him and not about my guy. Many of the things I got seemed as though I was speaking to my Riley, but maybe they just are similar.

Riley: I got that he is or was a bit skittish. He is sweet but can be spooky if you move the wrong way, like too suddenly, etc. Was he just left at his last place, not handled much? Maybe left in a stall? He really likes attention and wanted attention at previous home, but he was ignored?

Sunny: I got that Sunny is a real character. Hilarious, yet can be bossy. She knows she is the most beautiful and wonderful horse in the whole world. A bit into herself. Does she push people with her nose? I also saw her maybe walking around the barn aisle by herself? I thought it was that you had let her out when you were doing something, like cleaning her stall, etc, but then maybe that she lets herself out and noses around? That if she does get to walk around the aisleway, she likes that it makes the other horses jealous.
Thanks so much for trying me again so quickly!

Riley - I do think you picked up on your Riley more than mine, he is very people friendly, walks right up and he so far hasn't spooked from anything...waving hands, running around, etc. Lets anyone walk right up to him. He does very much enjoy attention and I am not sure if he got a lot where he was, but now he gets daily attention and he loves it!

Sunny - You did get her pretty good! She is the "farm clown" so to speak, she loves to show off and she thinks she is the hottest stuff in town! She can be bossy and yes, she does like to shove me with her nose! I am not sure of other people but she will come right up to me and shove her nose into me, especially digging around my pockets looking for treats! I don't have a barn with aisles so not sure about that...she was just at my friends being bred and was kept inside most of the time, maybe she escaped while she was there and had a grand time? =)

Thanks again! Great job!! I can't wait until you are more experienced and can really get a good, thorough, descriptive reading!

Bump
default_smile.png
I got skipped too! No hurry, I know you're very busy. Just hoping I wouldn't get missed
default_wink.png
: Thanks so much! Looking forward to hearing what my guys are thinking!

Latest posts

Back