Animal Communication

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go. My little ANGEl, who I found running down a road half frozen. There is so much I would love to know about her. She was about 6 to 8 weeks old when we found her, and she is now 3 yrs old. I would love to know if she ran away, was dropped off or whatever. Another question I would have is ..why is she afraid to ride in a car, she loves going with us, but will sit on my leg and not move the whole time! The second pic is of her pal Cody,(with Angel sleeping in the background) I would like to know why he is so afraid of everything, and anything else you can tell me about him. Sorry, I dont have any pics of his face with his eyes showing, this is the only one I have, he is not my dog. So if you cant tell me anything I will understand. The 3rd pic is of our blue heeler, Zip, 10 months old, tell me anything he wants us to know. You can email me or tell me here on the forum. Thanks for doing this. Corinne
Angelredo.jpg
CodyandAngelredo.jpg
zip3redo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My boxer, Booger

S7300050.jpg

My favorite mare, Candy (dont know her background, any info would be much appreciated.. just wanna know more about her)

S7300399.jpg

My newest addition, Pete, he seems so scared but seems to tolerate us.

S7300234-1.jpg

You can either post here or send me a message...

Thanks so much!!!!

Okay, care to try it with a skeptical owner? Here's Max...

I'd love to know what you see or what he tells you about his past and current frame of mind.
default_yes.gif
:

547060_1179978246.jpg

I'll play, here's my girl Kassie-

DSCN3021.jpg

DSCN2957.jpg

DSCN2892.jpg

DSCN0427.jpg

Love to see what you can figure out
default_yes.gif
:

ask Jazzy my yorkie what her favorite trick is, favorite food, age, and a few of her funny nicknames (those I already know) and anything else she says will be interesting.

skyken-starbux005.jpg

minisandjazz010.jpg

spotted pony girl, thank-you for the feedback, your two were great to talk to
default_yes.gif
:

Thank-you everyone for all the pictures. Much more than I expected
default_smile.png
I'm trying to go in order, and should have tried everyone by this weekend.

MBHorses:

China:

She reminds me of China Doll, the wrestler, or be called "The Intimidator." She seemed a bit serious, and didn't seemed too fond of me. Sort of thought I was stupid for trying to talk with her. I got very little from her. She doesn't like to admit she likes to be petted, and she thinks she's gorgeous. Favorite food is Bologna? Something about a squeaky bird and cigarettes, but I don't know what. As well as she likes to sit in the fresh water tanks to mark it. It's "her" water.

I don't know the names or genders of the horses, so I'll just put what I'm getting.

In the last picture with the grey mare, she would not talk to me at all. I couldn't get anything out of her.

The little bay colt in the last picture:

He likes to curl up in his sleep. I got a very foalish personality in general. He's very inquisitive and likes to be in everyones business. He gets on some of the other horses nerves. He likes to jump over things, especially a grey bucket. He sticks his head in the hay/roundbale. He knows he's cute. Thinks he's going to grow up to be a "hot stud," but I got that he's gelded or is going to be. Thinks he's a big horse and can run like a Thoroughbred. Likes to eat oatmeal cookies? I don't know if these pictures are recent or not, but I got two years old. He likes to play in puddles, and trys to eat the leaves off the trees. Also something about walnuts have been getting into a small part of the pasture, but everyone knows not to eat them. And then something about a sweater, and he wants to be dressed up again.

Filly in the third picture, I called her Destiny:

She's very reserved. It was a little hard to get her to talk, so I didn't ask much. Something about she thinks the cats are stuck up, and that she sits down like a dog. She likes to be hand fed hay, and is a picky eater. I got 1 1/2 years to 3 years old. Also something about big horses and parades. Also that she is somehow connected to the grey mare in the last picture. Maybe is her daughter, or the grey mare is just very mentorish to her?

The other pictures I couldn't get much, but I did try the first picture. I don't know if it was the picture, me, or them but I couldn't get anything from them either. The pinto mare I got sort of; Eh, I can't be bothered, I'm eating, maybe later. The little black colt I got wasn't going to talk unless mom did. I thought the other horse was a stallion, but I got "Ahem, I'm a mare!" and then wouldn't talk. So I don't know. I still feel it's a stallion.

WeeMite:

Tess: I got alot from Tess, especially about men. I didn't really get that she was abused before, it was more of that she was either dropped, or had wandered close to her whole life and was a little confused during that time.

That what she does with men is a bit of a joke or habit. As when she was a stray and was a little scared of them, that is just how she handled them and has gotten used to it. She also thinks it's funny to knock some men down a peg. However, she doesn't like when it upsets mom, or her one person. She's a bit split between messing with the men and upsetting mom. Also that there is currently a certain man that is trying really hard to get her to like him and she likes to mess with him. He's trying too hard and she won't respect him, maybe if he ignored her and let her come to him. Also that she will walk all over "soft" people, and she has a very strong personality. She doesn't like the masculine ego/macho in some men, and she thinks all men are like that. If they opened themselves up and ask permission from her. She can't be sweet talked by them, they have to truly respect her.

I also got something about a man now or before that was older with grey hair. I kind of feel that there were two, one in the past and one now and she sort of relates them together. The man in the past "got it" and she liked him. Something about him feeding birds and fed her too, but didn't try to force himself on her. Now there might be one now that she accepts because she relates him to the other one, and he might be a bit senile so she knows that he really appreciates petting her. Also that her problem with men would take a lot to solve, and even then it would be on a man to man basis. That she will never be able to just be okay with all men, she would see how she likes them one at a time.

She plays with something bright green, a frog? Either real or stuffed. She sometimes bites on an orange tabby male cat, playing, and that he's not really all there in the head, a bit ditzy. She seems good physically. I asked her her favorite food, and I got "just food." That she's happy to just have food, and that she likes her plain dog food, although macaroni and cheese is "icky". She also likes the innocence of kids.

Thanks again everyone for all the pictures, feedback, and letting me practice with your animals. :aktion033: I really appreciate it and like I said should be able to try them all by this weekend, doing a few a day. Thanks again!
default_smile.png

Oh pick me pick me!!!!! Could you try mine! You can post replies on here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Hope the pictures are good enough. I look forward to hearing from you!

*I would like to know more about Cherry and Princess' past, as much as you can get, thanks so much!

Spirit~

Spiritkittensnatemohawk050.jpg

Cherry~

Spirit2monthsoldandCherry038.jpg

Stormy~

Annaspics.060.jpg

Rowdy~

100_1114.jpg

Princess~

cherryprincess024-1.jpg

Minihorses029.jpg

Kowboy~

Kowboyphotoshoot031.jpg

Well, if you aren't inundated with pictures yet, here are a few more to try. I would be happy to let you know what you got right/wrong, since I'm sure you would like to know how close you came! Reply here is fine. My add'l questions are next to the individual.

I have no idea if you can/will pick up anything thing from him. Ask if he remembers me.

faf429cc.jpg

She may or may not talk to you. Ask what she likes to do.

f6752d1d.jpg

f605c433.jpg

I think he will be rather dominant-seeming...ask about his back.

f61c77a5.jpg

This is just fascinating to read the animals responses to you.

I will be so interested to see how the other ones go and their

owners input.

I know other people on the forum do this but we don't uaually

get to see what the animlas think about it.

This is great! Thanks for sharing it al with us!

Here is my "Barny" .... please tell me all you can about him. He came to me with just a name and that he was found in a barn. Please post your feelings here ... that will be OK
default_yes.gif
: thanks ~ Teri

MVC-010E-7.jpg

WeeMite:
Tess: I got alot from Tess, especially about men. I didn't really get that she was abused before, it was more of that she was either dropped, or had wandered close to her whole life and was a little confused during that time.

That what she does with men is a bit of a joke or habit. As when she was a stray and was a little scared of them, that is just how she handled them and has gotten used to it. She also thinks it's funny to knock some men down a peg. However, she doesn't like when it upsets mom, or her one person. She's a bit split between messing with the men and upsetting mom. Also that there is currently a certain man that is trying really hard to get her to like him and she likes to mess with him. He's trying too hard and she won't respect him, maybe if he ignored her and let her come to him. Also that she will walk all over "soft" people, and she has a very strong personality. She doesn't like the masculine ego/macho in some men, and she thinks all men are like that. If they opened themselves up and ask permission from her. She can't be sweet talked by them, they have to truly respect her.

I also got something about a man now or before that was older with grey hair. I kind of feel that there were two, one in the past and one now and she sort of relates them together. The man in the past "got it" and she liked him. Something about him feeding birds and fed her too, but didn't try to force himself on her. Now there might be one now that she accepts because she relates him to the other one, and he might be a bit senile so she knows that he really appreciates petting her. Also that her problem with men would take a lot to solve, and even then it would be on a man to man basis. That she will never be able to just be okay with all men, she would see how she likes them one at a time.

She plays with something bright green, a frog? Either real or stuffed. She sometimes bites on an orange tabby male cat, playing, and that he's not really all there in the head, a bit ditzy. She seems good physically. I asked her her favorite food, and I got "just food." That she's happy to just have food, and that she likes her plain dog food, although macaroni and cheese is "icky". She also likes the innocence of kids.
Thank you.

First of all the green thing. She plays with a bright green ball. She used to play with a bright green stuff toy frog but she tore it apart. She loves to chase real frogs down at the pond but we try not to let her after my son saw her eat one of the tiny ones.

We have never feed her Macaroni and cheese so no idea on that one.

I had to laugh at the older man in the now. No he is not senile, but I can see that in her eyes. She tries real hard to like him but he does come on a little strong. The other man, who knows. She was taken in by two men that let her have her puppies with them before placing them all with the rescue.

It looks like your hands are full with the ones you have already but I would LOVELOVELOVE to see if you can get anything from these three (but especially the first one):

Jamie (the time stamp on this is NOT accurate, it is picture from 2006):

jamiedog.JPG

Nigel:

nigelsnooze.jpg

nigelcoat.jpg

and last but not least, Sparrow:

sparrowwalking.jpg

spar4.jpg

edit to add: you can post what you get here in the thread. :)

I wanted to post last night, but it got late and my computer locked up, so I gave up.

You can post here if you like.

Here's Honey:

BlackWhiteMare.jpg

I don't know much about her, so anything you can get would be helpful. Tell her she's here to stay.

Here is Bob:

newkitties-aug52007-2.jpg

Blue is the little siamese.

newkitties-aug52007-1.jpg

Darn it ... I see that "Barny" isn't showing up anymore??

I can post it again .... just let me know. thanks ~ Teri

I'm not connecting the best right now, so I'm not sure how accurate, if at all, I will be.

Jo: I have an especially hard time with little dogs, I get almost nothing correct. I did try though. Is this a male? I didn't know the name or gender, so I just called him Tim. I got that he likes to swim, and attack cats. He thinks he's bigger than them but he's not. He likes some sort of fruity pops. He can sometimes be Mr.Grumpy and likes his respect. He begs a lot for breakfast foods, especially scrambled eggs. Plays with a beachball, or a ball larger than him. Maybe he's not allowed to go close around horses, as he's gotten stepped on before when he was little? He just stays in the barn? Also something about him catching mice, and that's his job.

HGFarm-Bullwinkle: This guy is soo gorgeous and neat looking. Is he an actual breed, or just a mix?

I see something about him playing in a fish pond, with fish colored like his eyes. Maybe also something about a colored bird, it's yellow? He really likes bright colors. Can be a bit standoffish like a typical cat stereotype. Only tolerates attention when he wants it. Something about Pez candies, and Ronald Reagan. Someone watches the history channel and he watches too. His favorite food is a special "fancy food". Maybe not his regular food, but a special treat, and it comes in a pouch? Also something about him in a santa hat and he was not happy. Also something about him chewing up toothbrushes, and he gets scolded for that.

Marty-Sonny: I really couldn't get much from him. I didn't get anything about his feet, although I didn't ask. I did ask about health, but it didn't pop up. Like I said, I'm a bit off, I should have picked up on it, especially as it is so serious. I got something about him watching yellow machinery, bulldozers or something. Also something about him escaping and eating a pumpkin, which threw off his stomache a bit. Beside that he really wouldn't talk to me, and I got that he might talk through someone else, another horse, etc.

Before I looked at his picture I kept getting things from a chestnut horse with a long skinny face. I have no idea if he is associated with Sonny or not, but I couldn't get him out of my head. I thought it was Sonny until I looked at his pictures and then it didn't look anything like him. This horse was sad, and didn't want to talk about the present. The past was good, but the present was very uncomfortable. That if it was up to him he would choose to go on, but won't as he thinks someone needs him. He's sort-of shut down emotionally. Physically I got good, but emotionally is a wreck. Also that maybe the emotional is coming through as physical. Again, I have no idea if the two are related, it might be another horse from someone else.

Gimp-Henry: I got that he is very sweet and respectful, and very grounded for a puppy. Although maybe is a bit of a joker. Maybe some minor thing(color, small conformation default, etc.) prevented him from being a showdog? That he doesn't care though as he's a "farmdog" anyway. He collects buckets and rides in a golf cart? His food dish or favorite bucket is red. He plays with a big yellow lab or a golden retriever. He had a sister he was very attached to. She went to a good family where she is going to watch their kids and protect. That the sister was dominate and told him what to do, and he was fine with it.

Rhea-Gideon: I asked if he would talk, and he said, "Yea, I suppose so." He likes to seem mean as well as aloof but s really sensitive inside and rejection or any sort of slight hurts him. Was he getting ready to pounce on something in the picture? He plays with something orange. He likes fleece and a silverbowl. He hates getting matted, and is grumpy when he is being brushed, but really appreciates it as it keeps him matt free.He eats flowers, and won't use his litter box? He's a "wild kitty," and wild kitties go outside. He's also around three years old? He's a tough guy outside, and a soft guy inside. To sort of sum him up "His hiss is worse than his scratch." which is my cheesy remake of "His bark is worse than his bite." :eek:

Rebel-Pirata: I got that she is a little trooper and that loosing her eye didn't even phase her. She likes her squeaky toys. She liked all the attention from having her eye removed, but didn't like/understand the sympathy. Something about a sandbox. Everyone loves her, and she's a very happy little dog. She whips/or did whip around in circles when she first got home as though trying to catch up with her other eye. Didn't quite understand it was gone, and thought if she just circled enough she'd be able to "catch" it again. I asked her her favorite food and I got that she got to eat some fast food when going through the eye thing, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong. Also something about nachos and cheese?

Delta: I wasn't able to get much out of Delta Rae, but I'm going to try him again and try to find out why he's sad. Did he lose someone? That's about the only thing I got out of him. I really couldn't pinpoint who/what it might have been, maybe a mare or foal or even a dog?

Kim-Riley: He pops balloons sometimes? He gets so excited about things that he can't control himself. He eats carrots? If the horses can, he can. As well as he will eat anything. He's maybe a bit older? Very loving. Maybe he has some pain in what would be our thigh area. Did he/does he go after ducks? Maybe he was trained to be a duck dog at first and likes it he just didn't have the edge to be competitive at it. He goes/or was going to go to nursing homes, but can't now as he gets too excited and might accidentally hurt someone. He tears up or tore up a lot of paper, maybe in his puppy stage. Also that he likes to speak?

Grey Cat: I called him Royal, I don't know why. He's a bit skittish? I see him running and hiding. He charged his way into Rileys heart. He licks his nose? Tuna is his favoritefood? His sides hurt a little? Riley used to pick him up and carry him around against his will as he thought he was a duck, but Royal has now put him in place. He and Riley are buddies, and he's the mentor for Riley. They are a double trouble team. Maybe they grew up together?

I am going to try and read Bunanza with the next group.

Sonya-I'm not sure how I missed Brutus and Radar. I had all the pictures printed out in order, but they somehow got elsewhere in the stack. They are first on the list.

The next ones I'm going to try and read next in addition to Brutus and Radar are Hope, Grace, Maggie, Simon, Bunanza, as well as Delta, and any others I can get to tomorrow.

JumpinJackFarm-Barnys picture is still there for me
default_smile.png

Rhea-Gideon: I asked if he would talk, and he said, "Yea, I suppose so." He likes to seem mean as well as aloof but s really sensitive inside and rejection or any sort of slight hurts him. Was he getting ready to pounce on something in the picture? He plays with something orange. He likes fleece and a silverbowl. He hates getting matted, and is grumpy when he is being brushed, but really appreciates it as it keeps him matt free.He eats flowers, and won't use his litter box? He's a "wild kitty," and wild kitties go outside. He's also around three years old? He's a tough guy outside, and a soft guy inside. To sort of sum him up "His hiss is worse than his scratch." which is my cheesy remake of "His bark is worse than his bite." :eek:
LOL Yes that is sooo him. He's very VERY aloof a lot of the time, but every once in a while he breaks down and is affectionate
default_wub.png
: . The rejection thing really hit me, as we are his second owners, his first ones had to give him away when they had a baby, and his first few days with us he was not a happy kitty, hid in the most awkward places so we ended up having to tear our ceiling open to find him!! :eek: I don't remember if he was pouncing on something in the pic, but it's quite likely. He has "borrowed" our fleece blankets on occaision, and his food bowl is silver. I can't remember anything orange except a cat we had who passed about two months ago... Yes he certainly is grumpy being brushed!!!! As for the litter box, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that's right - we have a litter box but neither of our cats seem to use it. He is closer to 5 or 6 years old.

LOL the "wild kitty" comment is too funny
default_wub.png
: He's such a cutie (of course I would never tell him that to his face
default_wink.png
: )

If you had a little time, could you try KC too?

KC1-2.jpg

kc.jpg

I'm sorry- I know that you're probably sick and tired of this now- but if you could do these guys it would be awesome!

Vic (the first pic is from last year, the second from last winter, the third from this summer)

vic1.jpg
vic.jpg

boysm.jpg

Arianna

Ask her about what happened the day she got out (the first pic is from last year, the second is from 2 years ago)

Also ask her about her health/physical conditions

ari.jpg

ariannahorse.jpg

Oh ... I see Barny showing up now
default_yes.gif
:

must have been my slow connection ??

Latest posts

Back