Animal Communication

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jo: I have an especially hard time with little dogs, I get almost nothing correct. I did try though. Is this a male? I didn't know the name or gender, so I just called him Tim. I got that he likes to swim, and attack cats. He thinks he's bigger than them but he's not. He likes some sort of fruity pops. He can sometimes be Mr.Grumpy and likes his respect. He begs a lot for breakfast foods, especially scrambled eggs. Plays with a beachball, or a ball larger than him. Maybe he's not allowed to go close around horses, as he's gotten stepped on before when he was little? He just stays in the barn? Also something about him catching mice, and that's his job.
Thanks for doing him. Yes he is a male, You were close with his name its Tallie and I call him Tal. He has never had a chance to swim but he does like to bite at the water hose. Yes he will chase my cat anytime he gets in his space. Don't know anything about fruity pops but he does LOVE to eat and is pretty grumpy about that with anyone that even looks at his food encluding his sister. Can't say he has a ball that he plays with.

Yes he was kicked as a pup. I tossed the horse an apple and Tal ran out to get the apple that just happened to land under the horse..end result a flying Tallie. Can't say he catches mice but he LOVES to rip apart furry toys that squeck. He is really an uptight but loving little guy.

I'd say you did pretty good summing him up.

Thanks. :aktion033:

Would love if you could do this rescue girl.

Karlie.jpg

Marty-Sonny: I really couldn't get much from him. I didn't get anything about his feet, although I didn't ask. I did ask about health, but it didn't pop up. Like I said, I'm a bit off, I should have picked up on it, especially as it is so serious. I got something about him watching yellow machinery, bulldozers or something. Also something about him escaping and eating a pumpkin, which threw off his stomache a bit. Beside that he really wouldn't talk to me, and I got that he might talk through someone else, another horse, etc.

Before I looked at his picture I kept getting things from a chestnut horse with a long skinny face. I have no idea if he is associated with Sonny or not, but I couldn't get him out of my head. I thought it was Sonny until I looked at his pictures and then it didn't look anything like him. This horse was sad, and didn't want to talk about the present. The past was good, but the present was very uncomfortable. That if it was up to him he would choose to go on, but won't as he thinks someone needs him. He's sort-of shut down emotionally. Physically I got good, but emotionally is a wreck. Also that maybe the emotional is coming through as physical. Again, I have no idea if the two are related, it might be another horse from someone else.

First, thank you for doing him. I hate to say this but you are pretty much way off on everything here and I think I know why. You are getting for lack of better words "Broadcast Interference". I studied quite a bit of what you are doing and I can tell you that you are reading another horse, not Sonny at all. The horse you are describing is someone else's horse, not any of mine, or any I know of, but one that is trying to reach you from somewhere who is in fact already dead and doesn't know it, or soon to be dead. Look around your area. Maybe you are passing a pasture every day and a horse you see, or a horse that sees you, is trying to connect. Then try Sonny again when your head is more clear and fresh. You have horse overload.

Hi

I see you have lots of requests --- here are a few more - if you have time - if you have time to do only one of mine - please choose either Pippi or Leggs -- and please post your reading on this thread:

Pippi - female

pippi1.jpg

Blaze female red corgi - Sally female golden puppy

sallyblaze1.jpg

Leggs - mini gelding

leggsface.jpg

Thank you very much.

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not connecting the best right now, so I'm not sure how accurate, if at all, I will be.

Gimp-Henry: I got that he is very sweet and respectful, and very grounded for a puppy. Although maybe is a bit of a joker. Maybe some minor thing(color, small conformation default, etc.) prevented him from being a showdog? That he doesn't care though as he's a "farmdog" anyway. He collects buckets and rides in a golf cart? His food dish or favorite bucket is red. He plays with a big yellow lab or a golden retriever. He had a sister he was very attached to. She went to a good family where she is going to watch their kids and protect. That the sister was dominate and told him what to do, and he was fine with it.
Not too bad. Henry was a "rescue" dog from a BYB. There were two litters of 6 each, 1 day apart in age, and when I met them only one of the moms was feeding them all (3 weeks old). The woman of the house later left for vacation and left the dogs in the care of two teenage boys who were not feeding them solids at all. I took Henry home at 5 weeks. His Dad was registered but his Mom was not, if I remember right. I was looking for a very quiet, submissive (for a corgi) pup and picked him out of the 12. He did indeed have a very dominate sister; I remember her well. He collects everything, lol. When we go out, or even when I am working around the house, he will carry things to "help." There was a period of time when there was more mulch on by floor than in the gardens as he would sneak little sticks in and chew them to shreds. He is going to be my assistance dog, should I need that in the years to come. He is very alert and attentive to my every need. Nearest thing to a golf cart, however, would be my Nissan pickup, although I do fantasize about him riding on the motorcycle with me!
default_yes.gif
: His farm buddy is my swissie mix, Skagit, but we do get together with a friend who has a golden that was an assistance school drop out. They have a blast when together. Nothing red here, but who knows what he might see as red
default_wink.png
: . Thanks, that was great. :aktion033: Keep it up!!

Nancy

Thank you all for your feedback.
default_yes.gif
:

Marty, I had feelings that the chestnut wasn't connected to Sonny. I thought he was Sonny at first as Sonny was the only full sized horse picture that had been posted. I have yet to be able to clear the negative fog associated with that horse, and still have no clue who it is. There is especially a block with horses right now. It is indeed "Broadcast Interference." Thank-you.
default_smile.png

Sonya-Brutus: I got that he and Radar are tons of trouble. The two readings were sort-of interconnected as I got they're such good buddies. I had to laugh as I can just imagine the comedy these two provide. Radar gets him in "trouble." Brutus is always the one who looks guilty, but radar is the one who does it. Also that you know Brutus doesn't do it. Radar is the boss and he follows. And that Brutus thinks Radar is the dog equivlant of a sociopath :eek: , just because he seems to like getting Brutus in "trouble" with no remorse, as well as being able to charm the pants off of anyone.

Radar: I got that he is trouble with a capital "T." Although he's a bit hard to read with the darkened eyes. Is the instigator, gets the "big dumb one" (his words, not mine
default_wink.png
: ) to do all the dirty work and get in trouble. I also got that he's a silly little dog, and very smart. He is always up to something. He likes bacon and playing fetch, but doesn't always bring the toy back.

Kim-Bunanza: I'm just picking up on him at shows, probably as that is what the picture is. I got that he's very sweet, and he's "on" 24/7, showing off. Very thesbian-like. Sort of like if he could scream "TA-DA!!" everytime he entered somewhere, he would. He's a bit snorty, and likes to act spooky and snorty during halter to show off, it's part of his "act." He can get a bit confused sometimes, and he has a very obvious confused face. That when he is confused, he just sort of stands there like, "What?." He likes to bang his buckets on the stall. Loves to show, and get out and see everyone. Likes to get dressed up in his "show clothes" for the trailer ride. He likes to whinny when he get at a show to announce he's there.

Reble-Delta Rae: I still wasn't able to get a clear reading on him. I still got that he is a little sad, and that maybe he lost someone, his foal that he was very attached to? He's very sweet but just a little burned out. Would maybe like to do something "fun" like play with kids, drive or jump? I also got 4-H would be fun for him, but I don't even know if you have that in Canada, and I know stallions can't be in it. I got that he's thirteen?

stormy-Grace: I got a very stallionish personality from her. Very dominant. She's never had a foal, or she was a bad mother and didn't consider it her foal? She's very pushy? Also that you haven't had her long, she was given to you or a rescue or something. She has no sense of others' space, and is extremely dominant with both humans and horses. Could/can get very nasty, and wants nothing to do with humans?

Hope: She wouldn't talk to me, sort of like "What do you want?" I just got a picture of her rolling her eyes and walking away.

Charlene-Maggie: I got that she's supersweet, and a real people pleaser. She's a little bit older? Maybe not quite as sharp as a tack, but trys soo hard and that makes up for it? Also that she likes to play.

Simon: I got that he is a little more serious than Maggie. The two are like ying and yang, they really balance each other out. The two have been together a long time? That he is a bit like her big brother, and patiently helps her.

I'd be interested in hearing what you get from these girls...

In alphabetical order...

"Amber"

amber.jpg

"Baylee"

baylee.jpg

"Molly"

molly.jpg

"Shimmer"

shimmer.jpg

Thank you!!

OK, and I am throwing in this one for good measure. LOL! I am seriously considering buying her. Name unknown...maybe she can tell you what her name is, or what she wants it to be?? Tell me about her personality and yes, I forgot to mention, you can give your results for mine here. Thank you. I have not met her yet in person, so wondering what she is like??

1431346.jpg

Wow, I am really impressed with the job you are doing! Waiting patiently to see what you have to say about

Raven.
default_yes.gif
: Mary

I would love it if you could try with a couple of my guys
default_smile.png

Ty

tyty.jpg

Quicksilver

quixpose.jpg

as a foal

QUICKSY1.jpg

Thanks so much
default_wub.png
:

Marty, I had feelings that the chestnut wasn't connected to Sonny. I thought he was Sonny at first as Sonny was the only full sized horse picture that had been posted. I have yet to be able to clear the negative fog associated with that horse, and still have no clue who it is. There is especially a block with horses right now. It is indeed "Broadcast Interference." Thank-you.

Yep some horse out there is trying to connect and get your attention.

I'm sure you will find him sooner or later. Like I said, watch your roads

in your area. You are projecting more than you know and he's picking

up on your signal.

Sonya-Brutus: I got that he and Radar are tons of trouble. The two readings were sort-of interconnected as I got they're such good buddies. I had to laugh as I can just imagine the comedy these two provide. Radar gets him in "trouble." Brutus is always the one who looks guilty, but radar is the one who does it. Also that you know Brutus doesn't do it. Radar is the boss and he follows. And that Brutus thinks Radar is the dog equivlant of a sociopath , just because he seems to like getting Brutus in "trouble" with no remorse, as well as being able to charm the pants off of anyone.
Radar: I got that he is trouble with a capital "T." Although he's a bit hard to read with the darkened eyes. Is the instigator, gets the "big dumb one" (his words, not mine ) to do all the dirty work and get in trouble. I also got that he's a silly little dog, and very smart. He is always up to something. He likes bacon and playing fetch, but doesn't always bring the toy back.
Very good, what you picked up on Brutus and Radar is very accurate...they are best buddies and do get into some trouble, mainly ignoring me and wrestling. I don't like them wrestling since Brutus is so old and they get so into it, I'm afraid one is going to get hurt, Brutus because he's old and Radar because Brutus is 60-70lbs heavier than him. Radar is the one who causes it all and he is very very smart. He is a real charmer and everyone loves him, especially woman..he seems to have a knack with the ladies, human kinds! We go camping alot with my husband's bachelor friend and he "uses" Radar to get women. He'll take Radar for walks purposely in front of women to get their attention and it always works. One day we were on the beach and we couldn't find Radar...he was laying on 2 college girls blanket, on his back, in between them, and they were feeding him potatoe chips. Brutus, although I know he is very smart, seems to play dumb quite abit...I sometimes thinks he just does it on purpose. Like it is "easier".

I knew they were great friends, it's obvious when you see them together. Radar even sleeps with Brutus sometimes. They do occasionally get into little spats. But it makes me happy to hear it from you, as that was the whole point in getting Radar. Brutus at a very young age (5) seemed to start to loose his luster at times (arthritis and other health problems hit him hard)...Radar helped bring all that back. Even though Radar was a handful when we got him, it all worked out perfect. He is a great dog now and yes he loves to play fetch but rarely brings it back...he also steals Brutus's toy when he's playing fetch! Radar is very silly too, I think sometimes he does stuff just to make us laugh. Now if you could only tell Brutus to "stop barking so much"!

Thanks so much!

"Charlene-Maggie: I got that she's supersweet, and a real people pleaser. She's a little bit older? Maybe not quite as sharp as a tack, but trys soo hard and that makes up for it? Also that she likes to play."

you got the supersweet part right and she's definitely a people pleaser and LOVES to play and yes, she's a year older than simon but she's actually smarter than the average tack. :bgrin when simon is cuddling with me on the couch, she will walk slowly over to the basket of tennis balls in the living room, pick one out, come over and drop it at my feet which simon takes as an invitation to play. he can't resist a good tennis ball so he jumps down off my lap and SHE JUMPS UP! how's that for reasoning? LOL

"Simon: I got that he is a little more serious than Maggie. The two are like ying and yang, they really balance each other out. The two have been together a long time? That he is a bit like her big brother, and patiently helps her."

YES!! simon is MUCH more serious, they are almost direct opposites when it comes to that. exactly, they were actually raised together, then separated, then brought back together. we got maggie first, she's been with us for 6 years, simon has been with us for 4 years.

great job, you really hit the nail on the head. i'm curious about something...does maggie seem to you to be really a sensitive, emotional dog? the reason i ask is that my hubby was diagnosed with cancer almost 20 months ago. practically since the first day, maggie has been glued to him. he's been going through various chemo treatments all this time and spends the majority of his time in his recliner. he tells me often that maggie rarely leaves his side. she will, reluctantly, go with me when i am outside but she often comes back in the house (through the doggy door) to check on him. i swear, she knows he is ill and needs her.
default_wub.png
:

THANKS!!!

stormy-Grace: I got a very stallionish personality from her. Very dominant. She's never had a foal, or she was a bad mother and didn't consider it her foal? She's very pushy? Also that you haven't had her long, she was given to you or a rescue or something. She has no sense of others' space, and is extremely dominant with both humans and horses. Could/can get very nasty, and wants nothing to do with humans?

Yes she was kind of a rescue, very tough mare...she has had foals but does tend to let the other mares take care of them for her. She is very pushy, resistant...you sure got her!

Hope: She wouldn't talk to me, sort of like "What do you want?" I just got a picture of her rolling her eyes and walking away.

Ha, arrogant isn't she!

Can I press you for one more, you sure got these guys!

Kennycrop.jpg

Kenny, he makes me laugh...let's see what you get!

OK , This sounds like alot of fun !
default_yes.gif
: I want to play too ! :bgrin I'm not sure how much info you want but these are my two geldings. My first pic is Caspian , and my second is Star , just curious as to what you get from them. The photos were taken yesterday so they are recent. Thanks !

PhotoBucket.jpg

100_42142.jpg

Forgot to mention that you can post your results on the thread .

I have one more , if you don't mind . She is the most important one to me , I had named her Cassy and she has been gone to a new home for over a year now , the lady I gave her too passed her on to a friend and I have lost track of her . She was born on my farm and I raised her for her first three years , I miss her terribly and worry if she is OK or not . Anything that you can get on her , I would really appreciate it.

Cassy.jpg

Oh boy you have been swamped, lots of practice here with your forum friends.

Thanks again for your reading... :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Pirata is a Shih Tzu, the one that had to have her eye remove because of an injury.

I think she is a trooper.

Pirataat12weeksa.jpg

Your reading::::

Pirata: I got that she is a little trooper and that loosing her eye didn't even phase her. She likes her squeaky toys. She liked all the attention from having her eye removed, but didn't like/understand the sympathy. Something about a sandbox. Everyone loves her, and she's a very happy little dog. She whips/or did whip around in circles when she first got home as though trying to catch up with her other eye. Didn't quite understand it was gone, and thought if she just circled enough she'd be able to "catch" it again. I asked her her favorite food and I got that she got to eat some fast food when going through the eye thing, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong. Also something about nachos and cheese?

Answer to your reading
default_wub.png
:

No nachos, but I do give her pieces of slice cheese, no squeaky toys put loves her raw hide chews.

Not sure about the sand box? She loves running in circles chasing her tail...

Delta our Stallion / pictures today just before going out to pasture.

He was not himself this year showing. :no: Showing season here is finished now for us.

DeltaRaeinfo.jpg

Your reading....

Delta Rae: I still wasn't able to get a clear reading on him. I still got that he is a little sad, and that maybe he lost someone, his foal that he was very attached to? He's very sweet but just a little burned out. Would maybe like to do something "fun" like play with kids, drive or jump? I also got 4-H would be fun for him, but I don't even know if you have that in Canada, and I know stallions can't be in it. I got that he's thirteen?

Answer to your reading
default_wub.png
:

Yes, he is thirteen and he used to be a great jumping horse came in first but this year has not got the energy and driving at the shows has not been placing as well.

Wish I knew who he missed? He is with his mares and our new filly this year.

Thanks again

MiniHoofBeats-Sunny: I couldn't get anything. I'm not sure if it's the picture or not.

DSC_5489.jpg

Does this guy look familar? :bgrin My jaw dropped with I saw the picture of your guy, and dropped even farther when I saw his name is Riley. The guy in the picture is my guy named Riley as well. Is your Riley a maximum sabino? I'm sorry, but I don't think I would be able to get an accurate reading on him at all.

Dixie: I got that she can have a bit of a split personality. Generally sweet, but can be a bit grumpy. Not sure if it's with horses or people, or both that she can be grumpy with.

Kiki: I've never read a bird before, I don't know how I'll do. I got "I am Beauutifulll." Can she say beautiful? Also that she takes a while to warm up to people and can be vicious to people she doen't like. Super intelligent like most birds. Does she do a lot of tricks? Like bobs her head, can you hold her on her back? Also, her favorite food are purple grapes? She's respectful of those she knows.

Buckskin gal-Raven: I didn't get really bad abuse, but did get some gruff mishandling. Her old owner wasn't that horse savy? She would get frustrated at little things and take it out on the horses? It could be a little confusing as she didn't know what she did. She's very strong though, and doesn't like to dwell on it. She doesn't like to be around any angry or frustrated people now, even if it isn't directed at her?

storm41-Dante: He's five to seven months old? Also for his favorite toy I got some sort of harder red rubber, maybe two triangles together?

Daisy: Do you know her health problem? I got maybe her liver or kidney, maybe associated with diabetes or some sort of insulin problem? Also, did you just get her? I got that she didn't want to leave the other owner, and wouldn't have been happy with any new owner. Maybe she's a little angry at being given away, and that her anger is misdirected to you.

Latest posts

Back