Animal Communication

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMR

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently attended an animal communication clinic and am now looking to practice a bit. If anyone has pictures that they would let me work with, that would be great. :aktion033: You can post the pictures here, or pm them.

Right now I would like to ask questions that you already know the answer to, so I can know if I'm right or wrong. I will just stick to basic questions like:Age, favorite buddy, favorite toy, favorite food, favorite color, etc, If you have any suggestions for questions with unique answers that would be great as well.

If you post a picture, ones with both eyes facing the camera are best. If you could post their name as well that would be great. Any species :bgrin Also, if you post them on this thread, please let me know if you would like me to post the answers here or not, and please tell me if I'm right or wrong
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

our akc boxer puppy china

DSC02995-1.jpg

she loves the horses water tank.

our minis having fun

DSC03020-1.jpg

DSC03029-1.jpg

DSC03000-1.jpg

DSC03030.jpg

DSC03006-1.jpg

Sure give it a shot. This is a link to picture of Tess aka Princess. I have only had her since Labor day. We call her Tess. She was Princess while with the rescue. No idea what her name was before that or what her life was like. Feel free to post here.

http://www.justatouchrescue.com/PRINCESS.html

Ask her about men and the animal she plays with. Or anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
SPG-Thank you for your pictures
default_smile.png
Hopefully I got a few things correct. I'm supposed to just write down the first thing that pops in, so who knows how off the wall my things are.
default_smile.png

Bear:

I immediatly got that he is just a super happy dog. So much so that I don't know if he is still living, or if he has passed away. He just has the feeling that they get when they have passed over, really mellow and sort of elated.

I couldn't really get an age for him, but maybe around five or seven?

I got a rabbit for some reason. I didn't ask him anything, just a rabbit popped up. Actually I got the word "bunny."

I also got a light blue blanket, maybe with clouds on it. This is maybe his favorite thing/toy.

I also got some sort of freshwater lake. Not the beach or anything, some sort of vacation maybe inland. Something with salmon/fish and he caught one?

I got a royalish blue as his favorite color.

For his favorite buddy I got a small white dog, maybe a jack russel terrier, with black patches. Maybe starts with a "T" name. Tyler?

I also got that he digs or goes in some sort of "cave" around an inground pool.

For his favorite food I got marshmallows. Around a bonfire?

I got that he is a little cautious hesitant around horses. He goes around them, but doesn't get close.

He might have a slight muscle twinge in his middle back, from playing or something.

I asked him if he was going to be dressed up for Halloween and didn't really get an answer, except maybe pirate. But that was more what he had been dressed as before. Then I got that someone had painted his toenails pink, and put bows/ribbons on him. Like little kids. I got that he likes kids but they can get irritating.

I got that he sleeps on a bed near/in the kitchen, and that he's near the door so he can keep an eye on it and always be ready to go.

I also got that someone sings to him in a really high pitched voice, in a joking manner. As well as whistling.

Sassy:

I got that Sassy was a little standoffish, wasn't sure of talking. She isn't sure of strangers, doesn't trust anyone unless she knows them. Maybe she was a rescue? Or left alone for a long time and got used to it?

I don't know why as she doesn't look it, but I got that she is a Draft/Arabian mix. Dad was maybe a grey Arabian and Mom was a bay something. Something about a younger brother / or a younger male horse. As well as she is around nine or ten.

I got that she has a some issues with eyesight. Not the eyeballs themselves, but the way her eyes sit as well as her lids. Maybe she can/used to be a bit spooky as things seem to pop up on her because she can't see are far in front as normal for horses.

Mustard just popped up, maybe as a favorite food. It was mustard and then eggs, maybe as an egg salad or something.

Birds also popped up. Just birds in general and then it narrowed down to cranes. As well as white geese in the barn aisleway, that she watched from her stall.

I also got that she thinks kids are too nervous. That she can be trusted with them, but can't take alot of the nervous energy of them.

There was also a girl that popped up that seemed to really like her, maybe around thirteen and with a small disability. I thought it was more mental and then crutches popped up. Some sort of macrame/kniiting thing popped up as well. maybe this girl made it for her? Something with a stall plate also showed up.

I got that she doesn't really liked to be fussed over, she is very simple. Also that she wants to be allowed to roll in the sand.

I got that she might have a small amount of muscle stiffness in the front right forearm/elbow area. Maybe from slipping somewhere/in the mud. She hasn't been able to extend as much or do as well over fences as it's a bit tight. I also got that she likes swimming.

Don't know how I did, but can't wait to see.
default_smile.png

Everyone else thank you for the pictures as well, I'm going to try some/all of them tomorrow
default_smile.png

The only picture I have handy is on my avatar if that works then "go for it" and post what you want on here.

Ok, I'll play too and it's ok to post here on it.

Let's try something different.

Here is one of my cats, Bullwinkle.

Bullwinkleface.jpg

This sounds interesting... :lol:

Here is Henry. He was born on 6/3/07 (and he REALLY needed his toenails trimmed in this picture!
default_wacko.png
: )

henners1.jpg

You can try out my two:

Here is Brutus, lab:

HPIM0910.jpg

Here is Radar, mix: (can't see his eyes real good, the pic is kinda dark, but he's in my avatar too)

HPIM0911.jpg

You can post right here too! Thanks.

hope.jpg

This is Hope of Spring (Hope)

grace.jpg

And this is Grace, these two should give you a challenge!

miss maggie mae on the left, ch. ultraa simon says on the right.

MagSimonwallpaper.jpg

would love to hear what you think!!
default_smile.png

Here's one
default_smile.png

This is Gideon:

100_0084.jpg

OMG that is the most annoyed someone pee'd in his wheaties cat I have seen in a while. :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

What did you do to him :bgrin :bgrin whatever it was he is so going to get you back. I am having visions of dead mice in the bed :new_rofl:

Yes, you can put your info here on the site...

Pirata is a Shih Tzu, the one that had to have her eye remove because of an injury.

I think she is a trooper.

Pirataat12weeksa.jpg

Delta our Stallion / pictures today just before going out to pasture.

He was not himself this year showing. :no: Showing season here is finished now for us.

DeltaRaeinfo.jpg

Oh, fun!

Here's Riley (on the left) and Grey Cat...

1468018521_b24c4ae851.jpg

And here is Bunanza...

1468873294_a3d82c81ff.jpg

It doesn't matter to me whether you post what you find here, or PM me! I will definitely let you know what you got right/wrong...

Oh I would love to see what you can say about mine!

Here is my mare, Sunny:

sunshineb-1.jpg

Here is my mare, Dixie:

5-12-075.jpg

another one of Dixie in case you wanted to see all of her lol:

IMG_5395.jpg

Here is one i'd love to learn more in depth about - Riley, my colt:

DSCN8027.jpg

This is my special girl, Kiki:

DSCN7316.jpg

DSCN7317.jpg

Feel free to post replies on here =)

I would love for you to tell me about this mare. She is 3 years old and her name is Raven. Please ask her if she had been mistreated before coming here. I really appreciate your time and you can post your findings here. Mary

forlb3.jpg

SPG-Thank you for your pictures
default_smile.png
Hopefully I got a few things correct. I'm supposed to just write down the first thing that pops in, so who knows how off the wall my things are.
default_smile.png

Bear:

I immediatly got that he is just a super happy dog. So much so that I don't know if he is still living, or if he has passed away. He just has the feeling that they get when they have passed over, really mellow and sort of elated. He is a happy dog, and quite alive, sitting at my feet now happily thumping away

I couldn't really get an age for him, but maybe around five or seven? He's 5! Good job!

I got a rabbit for some reason. I didn't ask him anything, just a rabbit popped up. Actually I got the word "bunny."No clue on this one, though god only knows what in his head

I also got a light blue blanket, maybe with clouds on it. This is maybe his favorite thing/toy.Well That sounds like My fav blanket that we sleep with every night, one of those super comfy mircofiber ones

I also got some sort of freshwater lake. Not the beach or anything, some sort of vacation maybe inland. Something with salmon/fish and he caught one? He's no hunter, and we've only hit fresh water a few times, so again not sure on this, however we Do hit the salt water off the end of my dock alomst every day, and he does like to watch the fish swim

I got a royalish blue as his favorite color. Again, no clue

For his favorite buddy I got a small white dog, maybe a jack russel terrier, with black patches. Maybe starts with a "T" name. Tyler?He's buddy is a small white and dark brown Chiuaha named Boogie, however we call him "the Boogy dog' so that may be that

I also got that he digs or goes in some sort of "cave" around an inground pool. No inground pool, but he does like the shady spot that my deck creates, or any smaller space he can cram himself into

For his favorite food I got marshmallows. Around a bonfire? He loves all food, but yeah he is a marshmellow whore, we used to throw bon fire parties at the farm

I got that he is a little cautious hesitant around horses. He goes around them, but doesn't get close. He's Way cautious around Everything, esp the horses, though he will happily follow me around while I'm riding

He might have a slight muscle twinge in his middle back, from playing or something.He's got crap for skin, and a weak hind end to boot, I get him accupunctured pretty often

I asked him if he was going to be dressed up for Halloween and didn't really get an answer, except maybe pirate. But that was more what he had been dressed as before.This was AMAZINg we Just Just Just got done with a Pirate party on Sat, and of course, he was my pirate dog, I don't really subject him to the whole dress up thing Then I got that someone had painted his toenails pink, and put bows/ribbons on him. Like little kids. I got that he likes kids but they can get irritating.He's never had that done, but I've theratened him with it, he's patient of children, and no I don't think he cares for them either

I got that he sleeps on a bed near/in the kitchen, and that he's near the door so he can keep an eye on it and always be ready to go. He sleeps with me in My bed, but is always at my feet watching out for things and keeping an ear out

I also got that someone sings to him in a really high pitched voice, in a joking manner. As well as whistling. I sing to him all the time, and like any other pet owner, talk to him in a high voice.

Sassy:

I got that Sassy was a little standoffish, wasn't sure of talking. She isn't sure of strangers, doesn't trust anyone unless she knows them. Maybe she was a rescue? Or left alone for a long time and got used to it?She's my battle axe, and can be a little worried, more like she just doesn't get attatched. She was a kind of resuce, more from bad riding then food

I don't know why as she doesn't look it, but I got that she is a Draft/Arabian mix. Dad was maybe a grey Arabian and Mom was a bay something. Something about a younger brother / or a younger male horse. As well as she is around nine or ten. We have No friging clue what she is, our guess has always been Morgan/QH, and she's about 17 from what we can guess. However I got her when she was 12, may be wishful thinking!

I got that she has a some issues with eyesight. Not the eyeballs themselves, but the way her eyes sit as well as her lids. Maybe she can/used to be a bit spooky as things seem to pop up on her because she can't see are far in front as normal for horses. No, I think you may be inferring this from the blinking photo, she has perfect vision, and is my most boom proof horse
100_6458.jpg
Pic of her doing her job with a 8 year old. ;)

Mustard just popped up, maybe as a favorite food. It was mustard and then eggs, maybe as an egg salad or something.She's a food Whore! She steals kids lunches All the time! So ya I can totally see her liking egg salad the brat.

Birds also popped up. Just birds in general and then it narrowed down to cranes. As well as white geese in the barn aisleway, that she watched from her stall.Peacocks, we have Lots and Lots of peacocks, and a few white ones. No geese, but I can't expect my horse to know bird species. They are Always in my barn

I also got that she thinks kids are too nervous. That she can be trusted with them, but can't take alot of the nervous energy of them. No clue on this, she's my steady girl, it may be the "Don't Drop Them" thing I'm always telling her- I may be the one making her nervous!

There was also a girl that popped up that seemed to really like her, maybe around thirteen and with a small disability. I thought it was more mental and then crutches popped up. Some sort of macrame/kniiting thing popped up as well. maybe this girl made it for her? Something with a stall plate also showed up.There's a girl that had her spine fused that rides her that is 14, she loves her very much... Wow.

I got that she doesn't really liked to be fussed over, she is very simple. Also that she wants to be allowed to roll in the sand.
Ya that's my horse, she does tolorate my beauty sessions that I put her though, but for the most part she just wants to be outside

I got that she might have a small amount of muscle stiffness in the front right forearm/elbow area. Maybe from slipping somewhere/in the mud. She hasn't been able to extend as much or do as well over fences as it's a bit tight. I also got that she likes swimming.
This was awesome, she's got a bad pulled tendon from years ago, and when she foundered, That was her bad foot! She doesn't jump anymore due to both, and Yes she Loves to Swim!!

Don't know how I did, but can't wait to see.
default_smile.png

Everyone else thank you for the pictures as well, I'm going to try some/all of them tomorrow
default_smile.png

Good job! My comments are in itatilics! ;)

this is Dante my puppy.
n710540730_487630_5806.jpg

how old?

Favorite toy?

n710540730_77647_8585.jpg

This is daisy

can you tell me about her health?

Also why can you tell me why she does not like me?

thanks

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back