All signs are a go...for Sara Beth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
HUGE FULL UDDER, white milk, pacing, pooing, I could see the foal moving getting into position, kinda neat to watch.......SO I will probably be up all night waiting on a foal!!!!!!!!!!!

The WIDE LOAD is getting ready to UNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :lol: :lol: :lol: :aktion033:

Michele, Hope your "load" has a safe and easy delivery
default_wub.png
: and then you'll be able to catch up on some sleep
default_yes.gif
: Cant wait to see pictures. Corinne

How exciting that must be! I'll think good thoughts for you and Sara Beth/Wide Load tonight
default_smile.png
Please keep us posted.

Darn I was hoping for a great birth story this morning! I hope all is well in prego land!

[SIZE=12pt]Michele.. I guess the "donkey fairy" was a little late at your house, and didnt make it in time for you to post pics of the new arrival this morning. We're impatiently waiting for pics when the WIDE LOAD delivers. Come on Sara, you dont want to keep your Mommy up to long and a forum waiting for pics do you?? Ce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I would have bet the farm she would have went lat night/early morning!!!!!! Her teats are huge, they look, like partially filled water balloons, and she has wax on the end now....it is going to be in the 100's today, was hoping she would go last night while it was cool.
default_unsure.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
[/SIZE]

In the 100'sssss .... I can't imagine :no: Poor Mama!

Take lots of pictures Michele

Can't wait to see the new baby
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Well staying true to the theory that these jennies have a mind of their own.......
default_wacko.png
: She still has milk the color of skim milk.......she can't hold out much longer. I am so tired, think I may try for a nap.....haha that's probably what she is waiting for. She was pasture bred, so I really am just going by her signs, and they are all telling me anytime.....
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back