Update on Miss Tilly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Rebecca
default_smile.png

wow...i was under the impression that that is what this site is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How else can i get others opinions on whether my mare is gonna foal or not unless i post pics of her "girlie parts".....Besides i need to be able to compare daily progress myself also which is why im also posting her "girlie parts" pics.....In due time...if indeed she is in foal....there will be other pics..............
default_doh.gif

LOL!!! Yall are all so funny! Kimberly you are just fine : ) it is what this is all about, no worries. That's the only way to try and find out when that baby will finally be here!! ; )

LOL...Thank you Jessie!!!! Thats what i thought it was for lol......pretty suprised when peeps start saying enough with the 'girlie pics"...Im like...what the hec lol!!!!!

So these were taken last night on the 3rd....the insides of her vulva sure seem to be relaxing a lot....dont notice much change other than that....Has anyone got any input on whether her vulva doing that on the inside is telling us anything!!!! Thank you so much for any positive input yall can give me
default_rolleyes.gif

Im not real good at this, but i would say i see a difference. looks like a color change too. Have you been able to feel the foal kick, or see it moving?

No havent felt the foal at all yet....or seen movement...sometimes i think i do but just not sure....which isnt all uncommon im told...

I have been checking my new mini Annie that I just got last week (she was given an abortion shot last summer by her previous owner) for movement but nothing so far. She may not be in foal but I just have a "feeling" that she might be. I know nothing about the abortion shots , and don't know how well they work.

Girlie part pictures are always more than welcome here. That's how we all learn and share changes that we can see. Predicting a birth takes on many factors, and since we're not "hands-on" we must work from pictures. So feel free to share lots of pictures. We appreciate them!

Sorry I meant no offense, just think it is funny that every day there's a new picture on the forum (of a mares personal region). I am into photography and that is one I never thought I would need to take pictures of. And yes it is a learning experience.

The first thing I ask for is Udder, Vulva and side view belly pics from the mares level, that is the best way to tell online what the mares body is doing to determine if she is in foal, or due to foal.

I think its very difficult for newbies to see differences and when you see the mare every day it can be hard to tell if changes have been made, even for breeders.

That is one reson I am so thankful for sites like this where everyone can take a peek and help us figure things out!
default_yes.gif

That is so True Bonny......Im so glad there is a place to be able to post these pics for peeps who dont know what they are looking at lol!!!! LIKE ME!!!! But Im also blessed beyond measure to have you for a bestie tho to help me out!!!!!

sorry her outer vulva pic is upside down lol....her udder seems slightly fuller but other than that her inner vulva is much tighter today and her outer vulva doesnt seem changed.........any opinions are more than welcome.....

Latest posts

Back