75 - 125 Kansas Minis "OMG Please help by WRITING!!"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the best quality video, but I got it uploaded to my photobucket. It's about a 2 minute segment and there's supposed to be another story in about 10 minutes with possible comments from the sheriff.

sre-showtime As the President of CMHR Ginny is pretty much heading things. I guess all we can do now is sit on standby until she tells us what we need to do next.

Right now I think Thanking God and CELEBRATING is definitely appropriate.

Please tell us who SWER is. I want to send them a big THANK YOU.

Steph - thank you soooo much..........but it just takes me to Photobucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping too that the white one
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: was released too. Have been very worried about her....

It's not the best quality video, but I got it uploaded to my photobucket. It's about a 2 minute segment and there's supposed to be another story in about 10 minutes with possible comments from the sheriff.

So - allow me to ask a dumb question - how does one get this photobucket to work?
default_smile.png

So - allow me to ask a dumb question - how does one get this photobucket to work?
default_smile.png
I can't get it to work either...

Yes who is SWER so that we can thnk them properly.

Can you just paste the URL for the photobucket please?
default_smile.png

thanks for the link. please let us know when the next one is up.

That did it Steph. THANKS!!!

MARTY - I tried to PM you. Please post the information you've gathered on caring for (feeding) this little ones when we get them home. I know you said earlier it isn't much......but I'm one of those people who doesn't have a clue. I wanna start getting ready.
default_yes.gif
:

Someone had asked us if this was the worst of the horses.

The answer is "no, but they are in dire need" is what we were told by Victor McMillian.

So let us keep plugging away for the rest.

Ginny as you know is on route now and will be there in some 12+ hours. She is he** bent on locating the missing 20 horses.

There ARE 20 missing horses.

That did it Steph. THANKS!!!
Oh good!! I'm uploading the other story now, but it'll probably take about half an hour or more. I'll post when I get it up. I'm so glad to hear that some of those babies are getting out of there
default_yes.gif
:

Someone had asked us if this was the worst of the horses.

The answer is "no, but they are in dire need" is what we were told by Victor McMillian.

So let us keep plugging away for the rest.

Ginny as you know is on route now and will be there in some 12+ hours. She is he** bent on locating the missing 20 horses.

There ARE 20 missing horses.
Thanks Marty for answering my question. I was worried that he would only let the ones that are not the worst go. I hope and pray that Ginny gets to the bottom of it all.

Thank Victor McMillian for us. I know he has been a huge help in all of this. Oh, make sure that Gini Acton or whom ever is managing paypal gets a donation from me. It is the best I coud do!

I think maybe we should thank the DA too for stepping up and doing what is right. :aktion033:

thank God and all of His equine advocates here on earth that some of them are now safe... :aktion033: :aktion033:

now for the rest of them! :xbud: :xbud:

Donna I began making tiny brochures over a week ago and never quite finished cause we NEVER thought this all was going to happen like it did. I'll be happy to send you what I have asap.

That is a wonderful start... with 10. Thank you everyone that has worked so hard to help these little horses!! Hope the others can also get help soon!!

Donna I began making tiny brochures over a week ago and never quite finished cause we NEVER thought this all was going to happen like it did. I'll be happy to send you what I have asap.

i have some info on safely feeding up a starved horse at home that i got from Crosswinds Equine Rescue... i will post that as well, once i get home and have access to it.

Here's the link to the second news story. This one has the sheriff on it. Marty, you have a PM about farrier services for the rescues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back