75 - 125 Kansas Minis "OMG Please help by WRITING!!"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Is better than none. I wish it were all of them, but its a start. I can't wait to hear an update on those 8 and I hope it isn't too long before the rest of them are out of there. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :new_multi: WOOHOOOO and YEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
: :cheeky-smiley-006: I know it's only 8 out of about 100, but hey, it's a START and definately a step in the right direction!!! WAY TO GO!!

EVERYONE, that reads this that has contibuted in ANY way, by positive thoughts, prayers, emails, faxes, letters or actions, give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back!!
default_firstprize.gif
: We ARE making a difference! Like CMHR's slogan says....making a difference, one horse at a time! :risa8:

Hi wyldfyre :saludando:
I so agree with you Mona, I give thanks and big kudos to all involved!

But there is one we should not forget. Now I know no one is in the mood to give thanks elsewhere, but we should not forget to thank MR Trembly for allowing us this wonderful opertunity to help him.....
default_wink.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_unsure.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Thank you Jesus! This is a great start and some relief for at least 8 of them. I didn't post much on here but believe me I have been hanging in here all the time and doing my emails and faxes. (and my share of crying). Keep working and praying for the horses left.

:risa8: :new_multi: :risa8: :new_multi: :risa8: :new_multi: :risa8: :new_multi:

:488: :488: :488: :488: :488:

default_birthday.gif
: OK, so it's not my birthday...but it feels like it!!

This is a great start. I'd gotten a call stating 8 were going to be released and I was soooo worried that there wouldn't be someone close enough to get to them before he changed his mind. I'm so relieved there is someone to pick them up and start them on the way to a much better life!

The truck and trailer are ready to go! Just say the word!

Mona, that little icon that dances, makes me think you should be on Dancing with the Stars, ROFL.

I know Mr. Trembly's cell # was posted but I truly believe, and please don't take it that I empathize with this individual, I don't, but lets not lower ourselves to slinging mud at this time, lets get the rest out to safe and healthy location. Calling him and giving him heck isn't going to help at this time, it might just make it more difficult to try and help the rest.

I too, have been watching and waiting and oh yea, crying. Someone else posted that they are in Washington too. I would be happy to foster a couple of mini's but I thought I was to far away. I would be happy to apply to be able to foster if it would help and maybe if a bunch of us from the Pacific Northwest got together we could take some, splitting shipping costs if needed.

Marla in Cheney Washington.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
: THANK YOU SWER. I HAVE TALKED TO HIM ABOUT OTHER HORSES. HE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON.

[SIZE=18pt]The total is up to 10 horses now. Trembly threw in a mare with a baby at her side!!! :new_multi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Shannon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I've been reading this post every day - have cried lots of tears, but now can finally smile a little. 10 little horses on their way to a better tomorrow. Thank you Mr. Trembly for letting them be fostered.[/SIZE]

Can someone post the address to send a donation designated for this Rescue - mine will be in the mail tomorrow? Use it however it is needed.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work and perserverance - all the prayers, phone calls, e-mails have worked to improve these horses lives - hopefully tomorrow it will be the balance of them living the good life with plenty of food and water.

Barbie

I know Mr. Trembly's cell # was posted but I truly believe, and please don't take it that I empathize with this individual, I don't, but lets not lower ourselves to slinging mud at this time, lets get the rest out to safe and healthy location. Calling him and giving him heck isn't going to help at this time, it might just make it more difficult to try and help the rest.
You are right Danielle. I also think that calling him and not being nice will cause more harm than good. That is why I said we should thank him for caring enough to finally let us help him.
default_wacko.png
: If he sees us all as alligators, then we should be nice when he finally starts to work with us. I am not saying that one has to be happy with how we got to this point. That does not matter right now. And it does not mean that we are going to just let this whole thing go with only 8 horses getting help.

BUT.... we should be letting him know that we appreciate any cooperation with SWER or CMHR or any other rescue. If he knows he is doing the right thing now, and he knows we appreciate it, and if it helps himself feel better about what is happening so that he will continue to allow horses to go to the rescues, then that is all that matters.

Funny thing happened here all,

It has been rainy and overcast all afternoon. Well, at exactly 5 pm KS time, it was raining hard and the sun was shining brightly. For some reason I looked out my office window at that time. The most gorgeous rainbow was overhead. Must be a good sign.

He Marty... Maybe a sign from the Rainbow Bridge and Michael????

anothe two (a baby), okay that did it, I am balling my eyes out now.. back later. Thank you Mr. Trembly, thank you.

[SIZE=14pt]*Donations*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Specify that it is for the Uniontown minis, we have a seperate fund set up for them.[/SIZE]
Thank you for your help! We are going to need all the help we can get!
[SIZE=10pt]Gini Acton, Treasurer
16340 N Coronado View RD
Tucson, AZ 85739
[/SIZE]

Oh 10 :aktion033: May I ask....was the white one that was pictured down one of them? I have been so worried.

Well, thats 10 horses out of h**l. Lets all pray that all 10 make it. Hopefully what happened to our wild horses won't happen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back