Zeigler Transport

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Zeigler transport for shipping horses? I'm looking to have a horse hauled home soon, and am probably going to go with them. I know a lot of people go with sharrway, hauled right, and worleys, and ive seen the reviews on them, however some of the companies dont have any trips scheduled my way for at least 2 months, and some the price is much higher than the quote from Zeigler. If Zeigler isn't a good company, I'll chose a different one, however they are the cheaper, and can also get the horse to me quicker, and I'm dying to get this guy home.

I have used them a couple of time and really liked them.

We used Ziegler Transport last year to send a yearling to OK. and they did a great job! They arrived at our place when they said they would and delivered our colt to the trainer in a timely manner!

Bill

Zeigler's have hauled for me and I was very satisfied.....I actually don't live too far from them as they are in Iowa also.

Al Zeigler has always been great....
default_smile.png

I haven't used them yet, but will be in May to bring my new Stallion from WV to IL. (May seems sooo far away!). They sound very helpful and flexible, and their prices seem very good also! I found their name on some farm's list of recommended shippers. They have some really nice horses for sale too! Good luck with your new little one--what are you getting?

Used them before and loved them. Colt unloaded off the trailer and in no way seem stressed. he was hauled in a stall and obviously felt comfortable enough to lay down as he was covered in shavings on one side. No signs of dehydration and wasn't acting off in any way.

Latest posts

Back