You know those "What Society Thinks I Do" memes?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
I made one for driving Miniatures. I was going to do a generic carriage driving one also, but someone beat me to it and did a better job than what I'd had planned so I stuck with the miniatures.

I tried not to make it specific to one particular style of driving like breed ring versus ADS, just addressed the general experience we all share. Hope you like it!

MemeVersion4Darkened.jpg

I was debating between two images for the "neighbor" one so made another version with a different dog.

MemeVersion5Darkened.jpg

Enjoy! Feel free to save and reshare but please give me credit for the graphic.
default_smile.png

Leia

P.S.- I found so many totally AWESOME pictures that could say something pointed about the miniatures...may have to do a few more in the "Demotivational" meme style! (That black poster with a single large picture, a white title and then something sarcastic below that in smaller print.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute and very true. If you were to change anything I would change the font under the pictures.. Loved it though

These are pretty flippin hilarious! As far as the change in dog pictures I feel like I like the second one better! It reminds me a lot of some actual mini-driving pictures that I have seen. I am definitely going to save
default_smile.png
Mind if I post it to my fb? (And yes, please, more demotivationals!)

I love this. I "shared" it on facebook.....and it credited you for it. This is so true. The "society" and "Peta" ones are my favorite....as I'm sure that's what my big horse friends think it's all about. Great job.

Thanks everyone!

fourluckyhorseshoes said:
If you were to change anything I would change the font under the pictures.. Loved it though
Yeah, I wasn't too fond of the font either. I used a website to generate the image rather than doing it from scratch and that's the font they used. It was pretty bad!

Marsha Cassada said:
Hilarious! Is it available bigger? Some people I know who would enjoy it would need a larger size to see it properly
The forum seems to have limited the size. Here's the links to the originals, they're pretty big I think.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/Spyderwind/MemeVersion4Darkened.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/Spyderwind/MemeVersion5Darkened.jpg

Leia

Leia, they are both terriffic! You should print a few and sell them at a show.

That was great, I like the first one with the Berner best! I had a driving mini that actually did look like that, and I got that same question! People stopping to ask questions. Sometimes it was fun sometimes the comments were creepy!

Back