My new show shirt!! What do you think? NEW pics. on pg. 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Eowyn

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I posted a topic looking for a show shirt. My mom found one on ebay for $20 so she bought it and I really like it. I don't have any matching pants for it, and I'm not sure how it would look with black, brown, or tan pants, but here's a couple pics of me wearing it with jeans on. Do you think this would work with my brown and white pinto filly? Thanks!

pictures:

http://s9.postimage.org/j5wkqwsan/IMG_9827.jpg

http://s9.postimage.org/rct5w87r3/IMG_9826.jpg

EDIT:

Is this in style? My mom found it for $5:

http://s14.postimage.org/iqzgbgs8h/IMG_9830.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, that is a pretty color.
default_thumbup.gif
I think that would look good with just about any color horse! If the stars are edged in black (hard for me to tell from the photos) I'd say go for black pants. Congratulations and thank you for reminding me that I need to finish hemming my show shirt...

What a nice looking shirt-- you got a good deal too. I would wear black pants because browns and tan would clash with the horse and the shirt has black on it.

When is your first show of the season?

Thank you for the comments, and it sounds like I should wear black pants ;) Could I wear my bling belt with nice pants?

My first show is June 1-2. Do you think she'll shed by then or will I have to have someone clip her?

You might have to look a little bit to find nice pants that will have belt loops big enough for a bling belt, but you might be able to find them. If not, a nice pair of new black jeans should work (I say new because the black jeans seem to fade quicker than blue jeans do).

I don't know if its in style or not, but the blue outfit looks nice.

That last outfit is really purple, but the camera flash made it look blue XD

That's very cute! I think black pants for sure. I have huge bling belts that I wear with all my black show pants. You are the size of my daughter and we found a dressy type brown jeans that she wears her bling belt with at JC Penney.

I love it! Is that edged in black or chocolate brown? Bling belt with dress jeans would look fantastic!

Thanks Debby, Yes the edged part is black. =) I will see if I have black pants in my closet, then take a pic of me wearing it with the shirt and belt and yall can tell me how it looks. My hat IS chocolate brown though, would that look weird with black?

Do you think it would be alright if I just stuck to jeans? Because I really like my hat and I don't have the money to get a new hat right now...

I honestly don't know if jeans are appropriate today for showing (perhaps at the local level they'd be ok), but if you do go with jeans they should be dark wash with no fading or streaking.

Okay--I'll see if I can find fitting black pants. But then again, my hat isn't black.

Latest posts

Back