Yay! New Gallup poll out!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe that Marnie and I are sisters. Isn't it?
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
We will never agree on some things. But we respect each others opinions and love each other. Love ya Marnie.

I decided to change my little rant a little bit. I wish that Palin and her husband would just go get that settled so we know that's a lie and be done with all that junk. I can't stand that idiot Biden and can't believe Obama picked him for a running mate as I thought he had more sense. I am anxious for the debates to start so I can see and learn more, I don't really know what to believe, at this point, I still wish we could start over but right now I do like Obama.

Bonnie is my sister and I love her too.

Marnie,

I did see that. And yes,,, I think they have something to hide. And the not wanting to talk to reporters unless it off her scripted speech. Yikes.

Can't wait for the debates!

You one party people are So married to your party that you will change facts and remember things differently, to suit yourself. Gosh forbid your party is actually WRONG in anything.

A few years back, on this Forum, we were talking about Bush and the Economy, this was before his last election. You Republicans were all stating that he was responsible for our 'bad' economy for the first several years of his Presidency, it was Clintons fault. Why? And this is from an accountant that posts to this forum, cant recall the name, it was Clintons fault because it takes several years for any plan a Pres has, to come to fruition and cause an economic change. However now that the economy is tanking, suddenly its the Dems fault. These 2 reasons are mutually exclusive. So which is it?

Stop making excuses for one thing, blaming the other guys for another. Take some responsibility when things go wrong with your party.
default_wacko.png

As for denying a subpeona. SHAME on anyone that thinks they can do that. Unless its for national security reasons, and even then just have the tribunal with that level of clearance. These people are VOTED in, they must go by the same rules WE do. They are not Kings/Queens, able to make rules as they see fit.

Oh my! Who is that above with Obama? Is that Reverend Wright (I say sarcastically) the other anti-american?

Yes, that is a picture of Obama with the racist Rev. Wright, who was his spiritual and moral leader for two decades.

Jill,,, Fox News You think I am going to go and waste my time reading anything Fox news prints. Tsk Tsk, next you will try and make me watch O' Reilly or Rush....
default_no.gif
:No-Sad
default_no.gif

Kim, I never tried to make you watch anything and pretty much quit putting stock into what you do say to me when you said to / about me:

Jill ... You keep pointing out that you don't care about anyone else. And that is my point. They don't care about anyone who needs help either. So you have found your perfect party.
which is of course, completely untrue about myself and the Republican party.

When people get that way, I figure they've already said all the material and factual things they had to say.

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.ph...98396&st=50

And, I am hardly the only one watching Fox News. LOTS of other people who want to stay well informed do, too -- "Fair and Balanced" reporting
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim, I never tried to make you watch anything and pretty much quit putting stock into what you do say to me when you said to / about me:

QUOTE (Crabby-Chicken @ Sep 1 2008, 07:29 PM) *

Jill ... You keep pointing out that you don't care about anyone else. And that is my point. They don't care about anyone who needs help either. So you have found your perfect party.

Jill you may not put stock into what I do but you are always on my threads when I talk about how much I like Obama.... And I feel that anyone that is so proud to say they won't debate anyone from other countries( it is basically saying your time is too important) well, that is just an uncaring way to act. Sorry. That is how I feel.

Ahmadinejad_palin_080919_mn.jpg

READ HERE - it is short - http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...-warns-aga.html

Oh gosh.. Palin is warmongering again!! First it was a spar with Russia now she wants to spar with Ahmadinejad (Iran).. I wish she would stop with the tough-talk against other countries!! How can anyone say this is GOOD???? Scaring everyone about a second 'Second Holocaust'…

Now Condi Rice would never be stupid enough to antagonize Iran and other countries that way...she exercises tough diplomacy. Palin should take some lessons from Condi. She is burning her "bridges to nowhere" with other countries before even being elected!! STUPID!!!
I agree Mary Lou. She needs to stop and think before she shoots her mouth off like that. I just read an article the other day about what is happening in South America and how many countries there now are not pleased with the U.S. Iran is to be taken seriously of course BUT speaking the way she is speaking isn't going to help one bit, not with this guy as he is CRAZY!!! She is like a lose canon. McCain is not much better when he basically called Spain a rogue state. Give me a break. The "bridge to nowhere"? it's back.... their hope to both be elected ain't going to happen if they don't stop this kind of talk, I can guarantee you it's going to turn off many people in the U.S. unless they have unlimited $$$ to fund multiple wars that they will start when they should be taking that money and fixing the economy and helping their own citizens at home before starting a war of words that could very well transpire in physical war. It's bad enough that the middle east is always at war in the area. We don't need the U.S. doing the same thing!

The U.S. troops needs to be send to Afghanistan and now to stop the Taliban from taking over again and supressing the masses, especially women. they are regrouping and are making inroads in to doing just that!!! As far as Bin Laden is concerned, I think the U.S. (government) know exactly where he is but they aren't taking him out. Can you imagine what would happen in the extremist Muslim world if they killed him, it would be major jihad around the world (U.S./Canada/Europe). I remember hearing, and I can't remember if it was Bin Laden or one of his henchmen but I recall them saying they would destroy the U.S. but they said they would do it financially. They are probably sitting back right now and laughing because they may just succeed.

It truly is too bad that Condi Rice didn't accept the job. There is a woman I admire. She is bright, intelligent and well spoken. Yes she is tough BUT she is more diplomatic than Palin who needs to learn and learn quickly. Heaven help the U.S. in foreign affairs if McCain/Palin get elected.

Oh my! Who is that above with Obama? Is that Reverend Wright (I say sarcastically) the other anti-american?
Here's another one. You've probably seen it. It passes the "Snopes Verification"
default_rolleyes.gif
Complete with a video showing how LONG the he stood that way while others stood as pictured. When Obama referenced that he didn't "look" like previous American Presidents, honestly, it is this that I think of...

Obama%20and%20Flag%20jpg.jpg

At least he wasn't involved in the Keating 5, is so rich he doesn't know how many houses he owns,( but people call Obama an elitist) Obama knows that Spain isn't part of the Americas, McCain is one of the oldest people to run for president. He makes JOKES about bombing countries like it doesn't matter, and can't remember which countries border each other. Has been in Washington for a long time, but is going to CHANGE everything. Okkkkaaayyy.

anthem3.jpg

I still didn't realize that the ability to put your hand over your heart during a song had anything to do with leadership ability.
default_rolleyes.gif

If hand movements are so important, though...isn't it true McCain can't get his above his head?

I still didn't realize that the ability to put your hand over your heart during a song had anything to do with leadership ability
............... Perhaps not, but to me it shows where his true allegiance IS NOT (my opinion).

I ran an entirely informal poll on another MB, and about 75% of responding American citizens never place their hand over their hearts for the national anthem.

I don't, either. Are you going to tell me about my commitment to this country?

Patriotism is so much more than a simple hand motion that is upheld by a code most people don't even seem to be aware of.

Latest posts

Back