WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for those that are honoring Gramma Pony with donations.

She was a rescue, herself, and one of her grandsons accidentally ended up that way, (he is pictured on Chances as an example of a starved mini) but it was never my intention.

So easy to provide basic care for a mini...and Gramma was as low maintenance as they come.

Liz

Liz, Gramma Pony will never be forgotten!!!
default_wub.png
What a love she was just look and her spirit will be around with Cherry and her young.

default_saludando.gif

HEY!!!!!

YEAH,,,,,,,,,YOU!!!!

default_saludando.gif

IT'S OUR FIRST PRICE MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!!

We have a forum member who is going to donate $3 for each person who donates from now through NOON tomorrow, (Weds) LB Time.

It has to be through Paypal,,,,,,,(will have a snail mail match later),,,,,,,you need to come on here and say, yip, I donated! No need to tell us the amount unless you wish, but it must be for the $3 or more.

So, if you contribute $3, so will our Forum Match.

It will be an additional $3 per person!

Gini, need for you to keep track during this time so we can verify the total for our Forum Match Person!!

PAYPAL! PAYPAL! PAYPAL!

default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

by paypal at [email protected]

or visit their site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org the paypal button is on the front page, on the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
IT'S OUR FIRST PRICE MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!!
We have a forum member who is going to donate $3 for each person who donates from now through NOON tomorrow, (Weds) LB Time.

It has to be through Paypal,,,,,,,(will have a snail mail match later),,,,,,,you need to come on here and say, yip, I donated! No need to tell us the amount unless you wish, but it must be for the $3 or more.

So, if you contribute $3, so will our Forum Match.

It will be an additional $3 per person!
Ok, 4 of my girls managed to save their allowance this week and have decided to donate it to CMHR, so $12 coming via Paypal in just a few minutes.

Gini, need for you to keep track during this time so we can verify the total for our Forum Match Person!!
PAYPAL! PAYPAL! PAYPAL!

default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif
default_poke.gif

by paypal at [email protected]

or visit their site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org the paypal button is on the front page, on the left.
You got it Frankie! Starting to keep track now!!!

Well, I already made my donation the first day, but I just can't pass up a "free three", so am donating another $3 to get the free $3!
default_aktion033.gif
CONSIDER IT DONE!
default_yes.gif

Thank you!

Come on members, there is still more $3 bills to be had!

You donate by noon and $3 will be added to your donation!

My filly, Honkens AKS BLue Danube wanted to be the first of my horses to donate so i just sent hers in via paypal! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I already donated, but I will help out again! I am off to Paypal! What a great person to offer to match what gets sent in!
default_wub.png

Somehow all my kids, the furkids, and even the hens got wind of this thread and came pounding on the door this morning to tell me they wanted to help out. I'm on my way out to see how much the group has managed to gather up.

The Kids

The Moms in waiting & their babies (2) $12.00

The Gelding Gang (5) $15.00

Teenagers & Mares Taking a Break (4) $12.00

The Youngsters (4) $12.00

Hannah the Guardian and her unborn foal $6.00

The boys - Double, Stoli, Joe, (3) $9.00

Joker said not to leave him out (he's owned in partnership) $3.00

Midas said don't leave him out just because he's not here yet and his traveling buddy said to count him in also (2) $6.00

Sultan (CMHR Rescue) said he's been really good with his piggy bank and gave $10.00 so others may be helped like he was
default_aktion033.gif

The Furkids

The 2 Barn kitties that were rescues says their penny bank is a little short but wanted to give $2.00

Monkey (rescue) Kitten says to not forget him either $1.00

The Gerriatric 18 yr old house cats says count them in also (they save better then the kids) $6.00

Little Man the Mini Pin says he can do without his treats this week $4.00

Isis say not to leave her out even though she just had to buy a new dog house $3.00

The Hen House - $9.00

Everyone says they need to be included also but the egg money is a little short but they could come up with some since some young hen's aren't pulling their weight yet
default_wink.png

Sultan says not to forget Momma Mare, Tiger, and OK Sunny who were all Rescues along with Gramma Pony so he chipped in another $12.00

Boy did the kids do well, they found every nickle and dime out in the hay, in their penny banks. The cats and dogs turned over every inch of the house. The hens looked in every corner of the nest boxes and to top it off I'll skip going out to lunch one day this week and make it an even----

[SIZE=18pt]$150.00[/SIZE] Gini, the checks are in the mail.

On a more serious note THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who can donate -- whether it is $1.00 or more. Every dollar is needed so that we can continue to help those minis in need. We apprecate every one of you--be it $1, $3, or more--we can do it $3.00 at a time. As you see here it adds up quickly.

[SIZE=18pt]THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOU GENEROUS HELP!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Davie and all.... THANK YOU!!! You are all awesome the way you pitch in and help these less fortunate horses.. [/SIZE]

WOW

WOW

Thanks to you all!

If it added up that fast at Davies house, imagine how fast it could add up at the forum house!

Gini, got a number for the Forum Match? Need to know how many people and a check will go out for $3 each! The person giving requests to be silent.

But silent money adds up too.

Suggestion time!!!!

default_rolleyes.gif

How can you come up with $3???

Can you give up something tomorrow???

Where have you looked???

I bet it's here,,,,,,take a look.

FreeCouch-727675.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]Frankie[/SIZE]

Just got home and the total is 10 people.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Way to go everyone. I'm glad to be part of this forum and of CMHR. Come on guys you can forget a coffee for one day can't you? PLease help us give any mini a second chance, I'm sure there are people put there who have gotten a second chance, so why not these precious animals? I will get on my hands and knees and beg if I have too.
default_please.gif
default_please.gif
default_please.gif
default_please.gif
default_please.gif
default_please.gif

Gini- Trisket's picture is on page 3 or 4.

Christy

I would like to make my own challenge.
default_rolleyes.gif

Horses that are rescued and helped by CMHR only want the basics. Like food, basic care and maybe a place to get out of the cold winter wind.

So I took a look in my barn lot. All of my horses have that, and more. So why do my horses get more? Like treats and nice halters, bedding to sleep in and new siding on the barn? It's hard to say how it all comes about, but I do know I can do more.

I have several show horses, and not have they just been shown, but they have been given the luxury of going to a retreat,,,,,,( a trainer ) to allow them to be the best they can be. Boy is that way above basic.

To get my horses to a trainer, I save for many months, and do without some things, but that is my choice. I want the best for them.
default_wub.png

I want the best for the horses taken in by CMHR.
default_wub.png

So this is my challenge to you, if you have a horse that has the opportunity to go to a trainer, make a donation to CMHR for the same as what one week of training would cost you.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

So if you plan to pay a trainer $400 a month, your donation would be $100 to CMHR!

If we can get our horse to a trainer, we can get basics to other horses.

I know what my trainer is a month,,,,,,so I have figured out my check amount for CMHR.

Will just have to save another week or so.

My horse that will be going to a trainer said, make it 2 weeks, but he is just trying to get out of the boot camp part.

Is your horse going to a trainer??????? Will you take my challenge????

Carolyn I cannot thank you enough for heading up this Thanksgiving fundraiser.

For all the people out there that have helped in this, thank you so much. Honestly, this is so going to help a lot of horses.

Now if I can go off topic here for just a minute, and hijack your thread Carolyn, I would like to remind you that if you haven't renewed your membership, please do by going to the website and filling out the form. It has to be renewed every year and most people don't realize this. And oh, you will also get a monthly newsletter made for YOU, by Connie.

And one more thing, I really need some foster homes on board in the worst way. Money is wonderful but without people to foster these little guys, we got a problem. So please, if you can spare a place on your farm for one more in need, just contact me or fill out the appropriate forms on our website.

If anyone hasn't seem them all, here's the promotions I've been busy with so do take a look. Please give a click and rate the ones that can be rated.

Much love to all! Thank you everyone!

BACK TO YOU CAROLYN! big smooch!

No, no thanks needed, doing this thread is the easy part, so many others do SO much more.

Where are our show people??

I love a Challenge!

Just one week of training, that too is easy!

Can you imagine one of your show horses without basic care?

Who's in?

Others, keep that $3 rolling in, it is adding up!

Latest posts

Back