WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My horses Giddy and Suman and our dog Bryson want to donate too!! I am mailing tomorrow as our mail has alrady come today!!

Thanks for doing this. What a great way to help all the sweet babies...

Well I dont post much but I just sent a donation via paypal for my guys:

Dash $3

Rondy $3

Rondy's unborn foal $3

Eclipse the boarder $3

And they arent here yet but Im sure they would want to give a little to so my two new boys gave some

Golden Boy $3

M.I. $3

So total of $18

Thanks guys! Good luck!

Tammy

In case you missed it on the first page, this is where you go to donate.

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronada View Rd.

Tucson AZ 85739

or by paypal at [email protected]

or visit their site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org the paypal button is on the front page, on the left.

And we are only asking for $3

What is that, maybe a Starbucks Coffee tomorrow, purchasing an off brand of something instead of the name brand? For me it is 2 packages of Hostess Cupcakes. But I'll do with out this one time to get my $3 sent in!

We all have a $3 luxury we can go without just this one time, don't we?

If you look hard enough, I bet $3 is already in your couch or your car seat, take a look!

Thanks to all so much! The first year we did this I think we had maybe 5 donations the first week, and we are already well past that in a few days!

It is going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving for a many a horse!!!

Well I' in.

HOney Pie Pony (CMHR Rescue) says $3 for all of us mama.

So that's $3 for her

$3 for Smarty

$3 for Bell

$3 for Dre (biggie)

$3 for Pepper (pony we are leasing)

That's $15 total and I'll send it with the other money I owe Ginny.

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Gini,

Can you give us a total so far?????
default_saludando.gif

Gotta see how much more to go!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Frankie our total as of now is[/SIZE]

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
[SIZE=18pt]$181.00[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt] Thank you all!!!![/SIZE]

Just saw this since being at the Convention. Donated in my babies name, via pay pal.

Oreo, $3

Nikki, $3

Sam, $3

Winky, $3

$12.00 TJ

I just got to finally send in some!

For Grandma Pony

For Sable, that we lost this year

For Nort (Lotto) because I love him so much.

I'll send more later, if I'm able!

Thanks Gini!

I too am sending additional for Grandma Pony, for good thoughts and thankfulness and for her excellent care of all her many, many babies and family.

Just to bump this up. Thank you Frankie for doing this for CMHR rescues!!!

Let's all
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
and
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
to pay pal or to your mailboxes. Let's see if we can't meet Frankie's goal this year......

It would be wonderful to not have to say no to taking in a horse in need due to the lack of funds. With what we do each year on our fundraising the money all goes for the horses. I am going to post a picture of CMHR's little Emmy that came to us one sad night. This incidence had a happy ending this time.

We had the money in the treasury and some of you wonderful people helped with her medical bills. For this Emmy thanks you and so does CMHR!!!

10 hours after she arrived.

IMG_0025.jpg

right after the staples were removed.

Emmyseyenow.jpg

Getting her scratches

Nanciedoyouscratchaswellasgreg.jpg

right before she left for her new home.

emmyslastgrazehere.jpg

Gini, thank you so much for the wonderful story,,,,,
default_wub.png
I sure hope Emmy continues to do well.

Where would this little horse be without CMHR? Luckily that is not a concern as they were there for Emmy.

But there are so many more Emmy's out there and all of them need YOUR help so they may have the same successful outcome. If the finances are not there, the decisions to help all of these horse become more difficult to make.

LET'S MAKE IT AN EASY DECISION!

$3

My horses have all decided to give up Apple Treats for the week,,,,,,$6.69 so they too may make another contribution in the name of Grandma Pony. She was the best of the best, and my horses feel it would be a nice way to honor her.

Liz, you and your family are all very much in our thoughts.

I hope you will help to start the week out with bang,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hit that PayPal Button!!!!!!!

Or see your local mailman.
default_wink.png

Thank you all that are joining in. Frankie does such a fantastic job with the $3.00 mission of thanks. Frankie, the checks have already started coming in today's mail. I'm gonna keep you gessing for a few days Frankie and I'm not known for keeping my mouth shut!!
default_shutup.gif
default_shutup.gif

Nope, Nada I aint~a gonna tell ya!!
default_new_rofl.gif

I added an extra $20 in my check to Ginny. So it goes out tomorrow and will be there by the end of the week. That is $35 for the $3 thanksgiving thread, $35 for the auction, $50 my 4-Her's did at our bake sale, and $30 for another fundraiser I did for CMHR. $150 total for the rescues. Remember Trisket, I got her from CMHR in September of 2005, and she's wonderful. I can't inagine our lives without her.

Chrsty

Christy

thank you all is appreciated. Could you post some pictures Trisket.. I remember the one you posted with what looked like a heart on her side. What a beautiful girl she is.

Again thank you for all you do for CMHR!!
default_smile.png

Sure Gini. These are from last summer or the summer before (I can't remember). I do have new ones, but they are on my laptop (not on photobucket,I think).

IMG_1185.jpg

This is one from this year (it was a cold night 15 degrees). She gets cold easily and even though she's been here for 3 years her coat doesn't come in as thick as Smarty and Bell's do. There are days she has 2 medium weight blankest on in the winter.

059.jpg

Christy

Good luck!!! I donated mine
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Good job every one!! Lets keep going!!

Donated for my 4 minis and me via paypal - $15.00!

Skippy, Steps, Lincoln & Lyric!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Made mine last night in honor of Gramma Pony. $3 per mini living here = $90! (OMG! Let's hope my husband can't count! :DOH! ) So, made it an even $100. Thanks for all you do CMHR!

Just sent our 75.00 via paypal. Happy Thanksgiving from Cindy, Jose and I at Cherryville Farms. Hope you raise a bunch, with the price of feed etc I know you need it.
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back