World show sale results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IloveMiniatureshorses

Reaction score
Hi All,

I watched the webcam online for the world show sale
default_rolleyes.gif
. Here are the horses that I really wanted:

WF Pattons Spring Fever (I was drooling when I saw her!
default_laugh.png
)

Sweetwaters Dollie Sue

Grosshill EK Can't Go topless

Grosshill EK Top Temptation

Alamos Buckeroo Star Miss(I think thats her name)

Fallen Ash Farms scouts secret Ballerina (I already know the people who bought her)

Pecan Groves Customized Cadillac

Ima Sweetie Supreme

Little Kings Let er Buck

Lucky four Dance n' Blue Skys

My dad is like "If its causing you pain to watch the video and not bid on the horses, you can go watch TV and I'll watch for you!" My response, "No thank you dad, i'll watch it! You don't need to watch it for me!" We both laughed.

To tell you the honest truth, I was kind of jealous when I saw horses that I wanted being sold to others.
default_wub.png
oh well...

My dad was telling me when we move onto a farm, I can track the horses down and buy them back. I am thinking in my mind: "Find them?? FIND THEM!?!?!?! They could be in Germany, denmark, Holland, Australia, Norway, the Netherlands, or some other country that I don't even know about!!!!" *sigh*
default_no.gif

Alyssa

You have great taste, I looked at nearly that same list. And it was very hard to not buy them myself. LOL You will get the ones you want when you are ready I am sure. Keep at it. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I think John is right! You will appreciate your horses all the more for knowing how much you wanted them beforehand
default_wub.png

Hi,

I just want to let you know that I bought Grosshill EKs Can't Go Topless!!

I hadn't planed to byu a horse, but I liked her sooo much.

She is coming to Germany.

Hi, I just want to let you know that I bought Grosshill EKs Can't Go Topless!!

Congratulations Christina! You have such beautiful horses and your new mare is no exception. I saw her at the sale and she is very beautiful.

Tini-z

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! She is such a beautiful mare, with an awesome pedigree, too. Maybe i'll buy her back some day! (just kidding) LOL! (Laugh out loud)
default_wink.png

Alyssa

CONGRATS!! I seen Topless in person, and was really bonded to her when they told me she was going to the World Sale I was saddened that I wouldn't get to walk her around any more!! She is such a good girl! Congrats!!

I saw her in person also Christina, glad you got her. I think she will do a great job for you.
default_wub.png

Come see us again when you get back to the USA, we really enjoyed your last visit.
default_saludando.gif

Thanks to all for letting me know she is so nice!!! I have seen her only on the computer.

@ John

Hi John,

I hope I will be allowed to fly to TX end of January, hope to meet you then!

I saw her in person also Christina, glad you got her. I think she will do a great job for you.
default_wub.png

Come see us again when you get back to the USA, we really enjoyed your last visit.
default_saludando.gif

Oh Big Congratulations, I saw she was going to be in the Auction. I could not

believe they sell her. As soon as you can, will you please post a picture of her.

I am dying to see what she look's like. I saw her in the Grosshill Sale book,

several years back, and from just reading, I thought wow. I am glad to see

she will have a great home, since it's NOT mine too.
default_no.gif

Congratulations on that buy. I can't wait to see her pictures.

Vicky

Hi,

To tell you the honest truth, if I had owned her, I would not have sold her. In my opinion, she's too great to be sold.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

I believe though High Cotton Miniatures, her consignor, are now specializing in driving horses.

Alyssa

Hi, I just want to let you know that I bought Grosshill EKs Can't Go Topless!!

default_new_shocked.gif
Christina! I love your farm! I love your horses! Wow! Stunning! Lucky you!

Latest posts

Back