Forum Challenge/World show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ellen,

you know it is a good thing John "Island" Ebreth is a good showman and/or trainer. Cause he sure cannot sing. LOL :eek: The entire Karaoke deal was a lot of fun and the song by Brian (Proud To Be An American) was awesome to say the least. I hope they do something like that again next year if Ray & Don decide to put the show on again.

People don't realize it but Don & Ray pay $10,000.00 to AMHA for the right to put the sale on and most years it is a break even deal at best. They did a really good job I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm for starting a movement to entice JWC sr. to sing and maybe do a little soft shoe number next year. This could be the start of a tradition.

The "Proud to Be An American" number was truly inspirational.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

John, I think I heard suggestions that the entertainment for the "ultimate event" should be Karoke.

And I agree we should recruit you. It was a lot of fun. And some suprisingly good singers and a couple bad ones but it was good for a laugh.

I think Ray and Don do a wonderful job with the sale. I hope they continue to do it.

This sale was fabulous! Big thanks to Ray, Don and his wife, Tony, Bruce and all involved.

In general I love horse shows, to Worlds I go year for year as a spectator only. This year the first time, I got motivated to show

2008 we might take 12 or more horses from our own breeding to Worlds.

Again I like Worlds. Can't wait to see Al dancing and singing next year

Anita

PS This weekend we go to Peruvian Paso Nationals in Fort Worth.

Latest posts

Back