Lost Spoke Ranch AMHA World Show results!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your wins at the world show. Will Catch stay in the East next year? I hate I missed seeing him in person in Fletcher this year.
Thanks so much everyone for sharing in our joy. We are so proud of our horses and the folks that made it all possible.
default_wub.png

Actually, Catch is back here in the great state of Arizona! Gosh, it's so great to have him home! He's done so well in halter we feel it's now time to try him in the performance arena.

Next year, he is scheduled to further his driving career under the capable tutelage of Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center. Catch has been all over the country with his halter career from the west coast, followed by centrals, and finally the east coast. We look forward to him working on his AMHA CHAMPION award which includes two performance events, and if he likes it, will also include hunter too.
default_wub.png

He's going to be a busy fellow as he will also be breeding his first mares next spring too!

Thanks for asking. You just never know when he may make his way out east again. We may go with him!
default_wink.png
There just doesn't seem to be quite as much enthusiasm for the miniatures out west here as there is back east for some reason.
default_no.gif

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Dawn & Tommy. I didn't get the chance to meet you, but did sneak out of my grooming stall a few times and saw some of your horses in their classes. Beautiful horses and well deserving of their awards! You should be very proud of a breeding program that can produce quality like that in small sizes and wild color patterns.

I'll look forward to sneaking out to the arena next year to watch Catch in his performance classes!

Charlotte

Congratulations Dawn and Tommy on your World honors.

Joyce

Oh I hope he does. As pretty as he is in photos I can only imagine how nice he is in person!

Thanks for asking. You just never know when he may make his way out east again. We may go with him!
default_wink.png
There just doesn't seem to be quite as much enthusiasm for the miniatures out west here as there is back east for some reason.
default_no.gif

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

I wanted to congratulate you too! I got to see Catch many times as he was stalled just 2 aisles over at World and I got to see him a number of times in just a relaxed manner. I can tell you he's just as awesome that way as he is all dolled up for show!

And I just loved Bambi Kiss! Got to see her showing with Austin and she is AWESOME!!!! A big congratulations!!!!

Congratulations on all your big wins!! Being a long time Catch fan, I remember walking past his stall and quickly BACKING RIGHT UP!
default_laugh.png
He is just such a beautiful boy, I can't wait to see him in some performance classes!

Thanks so much Becky and Molly!

I'm so tickled so many have been able to see Catch in person and he gives them such a great impression. We get comments all the time how Catch continues to get better each year and their comments feel so wonderful. Improvement over time can be a challenge with the spotted ones and folks also often comment that Catch is even more beautiful in person than in photographs. It doesn't get better than that!

Becky I wish I would have known that was you next to Aloha Acres. We would have come over and said hi. We bumped into some folks with a couple of little dogs on the corner and passed by quite a few times with our funny looking apricot poddle. Where any of those folks you?

Thanks again everyone!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn and Tommy -

First and foremost, congratulations on an amazing show season with all of your kids. You truly do have some amazing animals and deserve everything that you received.

Second, thank you for acknowledging all the behind the scenes work. Every trainer, groom and behind the scene person at these shows puts in some VERY long hours to make those animals look the way that they do. I know that we got to visit several times (most of those in the grooming stall with me covered in goo
default_smile.png
) and you guys really did help to make this World show a great experience.

We haven't had the pleasure of seeing Catch in Minnesota yet ;) Maybe the Lost Spoke "bus" could make a trip North....LOL

Latest posts

Back