Winterized my Website, Total make over!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your website. I wish you weren't so far away. I recently got mini-fever, and I could be very interested in Dancer.

Karen

Thank you all. And Karen it looks like I have lost my little Dancer. However she is going to a wonderful home where she will get very good care and the chance to work with her very own person one on one. I will forever miss her and I will always remember her gentle and kind heart . She has done her job here with us and now its time for us to share her with someone else. I am crying tears of sadness for me but tears of joy for her.

Don't be sad. It seems like you are doing what you think is best for her or you would not let her go.

Really enjoyed your site!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Awe!!! Marty how sweet. We are all doing fine.Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year! Lexis is such a cutie. I know

you are not spoiling her.

Thank you everyone for you kind comments.

And yes Dancer has a new home and I am thrilled for her and her new person!!

I loved looking at your web site!!! I also enjoyed reading about your minis. I just got my first minis in October, they are 7 & 8 months old. And like you I have young grand children I want to grow up with them, Beatrice is 11 months and Aubree is 6 months and my grandson is due any day now!! Your web site is very inspirational and has lots of great info. I hope to get Misty trained for showing/driving someday. My other mini Josie is a dwarf, she was born 1 month before Misty and they are BFF! LOL I decided to get Josie too for Misty and......well to give her a forever home as our pet! I will visit your web site again I am sure, looking through your pictures makes me look forward to what fun we will have as a family with our minis!!!!

I am sure you will have so much fun with your minis and your Grandchildren. !!! Keep me posted on what you do with them. We used to do lot of parades, and events like fall festivals. We had so much fun but kind of got away from it when we started showing more. We are trying to go back to doing some of the more fun things again along with showing. The kids and horses love it.

Back