Winterized my Website, Total make over!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
I am so excited to finally have finished. I have been working on this for several weeks. Its amazing how quickly a web site becomes out dated. Horses , ages and your goals. little factiods etc. all change so quickly. I try to do a total overhaul once a year with some little updates through out the year so no one gets bored. I am sure its probably too busy with pictures. Picutres are my weekness.

Check it out at http://www.blueblazesminiature.homestead.com

I took a look and it's very nice. I love your little all-around mare you have for sale. Those kind are one in a million and I'd take her off the sale page if I was you!!
default_smile.png

Thanks for the advise Sample. I hold my breath each year when I do post her. I could use the money and she is not working through these two months. But when Janurary rolls around I just can't let her go. She is the one I pull out of the pasture when new people want to learn to drive or kids want to learn to jump or do obstacle. Or when I need a horse for a CDE or the breed show ring. My husband says that I will regret it if she sells. So I hope I don't have to eat some "I told you so's" LOL

You are so right about the spell check too 2 minis. Sometimes I get in a hurry and my fingers trip over each other.Will work on that.

I likes looking your site over, that mare is way too nice to sell. I would think twice about leaving her up there.

Looks great and I love what you do with your horses! All around showers-very neat
default_smile.png

Nice horses and cute site. I know what you mean with things getting away from you and time getting by without updates, lol

Thanks ! Now you all are making me nervous about Dancer. LOL Laurie ,I looked at your web site and absloutely love the purple butterflys. And Cyndy and Scott are definately a beautiful couple!!

I agree, I would think twice about Dancer, wish I could afford to bring her to my place. I have a SOFT heart for grays too!

Nice website. I especially like the friends and the aluminum projects pages. Those gates are very nice . Are they standard or can you make them any size?

Thank you all for your kind comments!! I did receive an inquiry about Dancer. You were right it would be very hard to let her go . Its making me think harder about it.

Marshall , the gates can be any size. Thats the problem with barns and stalls. There seems to be no standard. You could measure and he would make them to size. He is also making some gossip gates for minis , Those are too cute .

Debbie thanks for your comment. Coming from you that means a lot.

Looks great!! On the spell check thing, anytime you need something looked over I can do it for you. I am the editor for our County newsletter. Don't hold me to that on my posts though. They normally just spill out of my head onto the forum in an ugly blob. Great job though!!

Very nice work on your website, good job. I agree with the others who said they would have a hard time selling that little mare.

Our barn has two different size stall entrances to the stalls with no gates. It does make it hard to find gates to fit. I might just have to call you soon. We have to have the barn ready by spring for some more minis. Gossip gates would be kind of nice too. I like the background on your our horses page too.

Marshall just saw this. Will send you our e-mail and the link to some stall gate pictures he has been working on. He has been playing with some new designs and they are pretty interesting. He just has not totally perfected them yet . He wants to be sure they are perfect before he makes the pics public.

Latest posts

Back