WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today
default_smile.png
i got a brush, a jelly scrubby, a sponge, some horse treats some saddle soap and a earring necklace set :0) thanks so much MOCK2FARMS !!!!!! LOVE IT !

Sorry I am late posting.

Thank you Davie for my wonderful presents!! I am ovewhelmed! I cannot wait to try the Friendship Soup recipe with the dry mix you sent (my hubby too LOL) I LOVE the horse wind chimes, it is something to look forward to in the spring. There was also two lovely nylon halters the perfect colours for Peek and Eddy.
default_smile.png
and a horse massager that I am sure all my furkids will love. Also, there was a beautiful Christmas mug, a hummingbird ceiling fan pull, horse treats that I will be sharing on Boxing Day and a measuring scoop and a very pretty card.

I will try and post a pic in a bit. My camera needed recharging.

I opened my gift this morning. My Santa asked me to keep her name secret so out of resepect I will. Santa also wanted to make sure Miss Mya wasnt left out and sent along some gifts for her as well. Thank you santa, you did perfect!

182312_10151376644201153_1500246998_n.jpg

THANK YOU to my wonderful friend and Secret Santa for this year, Mary Lou!! She went way overboard spoiling me, but I have to admit, I loved every minute of it!!
default_yes.gif
Mary Lou also delights in "tweaking" each gift with her own personal touch (which I LOVE), adding pretty gold tinsel threads and holly leaves and berries decorations to add the perfect finishing touches. I just love EVERYTHING!!! The cup will be well used, especially since I got a new Tassimo coffee maker this year along with loads of coffees, latte and hot chocolate flavorings for it!! I have some sweet little "Twisted Whiskers" pet note cards, some "The Body Shop" cherry body cream, and some beautiful vanilla scented liquid hand soap and hand lotion! My mopst treasured parts of this gift, are the lovely little wood and leather chest style box, (it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!) and the gorgeous Walking Horse hoof pick, that looks far too nice to use! I just LOVE it! And Mary Lou also hid in the box, 5 little individually wrapped "sausage" treats for the dogs. They will absolutely LOVE them!! So THANK YOU MARY LOU, from all of us!!

Merry Christmas and Thank You!!

giftml.jpg

giftml2.jpg

giftml3.jpg

I was Santa to two people! I'm so happy they loved their gifts from me!!

I finally opened the gifts from my Santas!

I was VERY spoiled by my Santa Candycar!!!!

She grew catnip and made a bunch of cat toys! My cats have been playing with them so they're not in the photos LOL AND she MADE treats for both the kittes and the horses!!! Enclosed was the neatest letter about them and their horses. I love it!

She also made me a bracelet! It's made from her horse's hair and has my beloved delft type blue beads (which she didn't know I love) and the center one is a kitty bead! I'm wearing it now!!!

bracelet.jpg

There are 3 very nice books!!! I can't wait to dive into those!!!!!!

Also a horse toy that makes whinnies and galloping noises! The cats have their eye on it so I'll have to hide it LOL!

AND two magnets from Kentucky for my collection!!

And kitty note paper!

AND the salt and pepper shakers that I've wanted so badly for years!!! Thank you Sheri!!!

IMG_0354.jpg

Oh but..........WOW! I pulled out two small pillows that she made and I thought Oh what neat horse material! Then I turned them around and burt into tears! One pillow has my beloeved Nort and the other my precious Pooka! You got me! Your gift made me cry
default_smile.png

IMG_0356.jpg

Sheri, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You made our Christmas so special! You way over did it!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We were also spoiled by our other Santa!! Kourtney, PrestigeMinis!

She included my hubby Karrel so he'd have gifts too! That was so sweet and thoughtful! He was happy that he got gifts!!!

Kourtney and her family is stationed in Japan! And she went overboard shopping for us over there!

Look at all the goodies!!!!

I collect coffee mugs and I got a pretty mug!

I got a fan!

A doll!

A statue

Chop sticks

THE softest socks EVER! I had to put them on right away!

A neat notebook!

And two glass bells with fish on them!

photobucket turned it sideways!
default_sad.png

IMG_0366.jpg

And that's not all!!!

Here is all the goodies she got for Karrel!!!

Chopsticks! He's been wanting some!!!

Really neat salt & pepper shakers!

A pretty coffee mug!

And a little gold plate that has a stand with it.

IMG_0371.jpg

Thank you SO much Kourtney!!!! You're an awesome Santa!!!!

Robin. I'm so happy you liked your gifts! I had so much fun making and getting them for you.

I love Secret Santa on LB it's the only time I get to give "horsey" gifts and plan for it all year! Every year I can't wait to find out who I got so I can give something that's special for them. It was fun having you to give to this year!

Opened my gifts yesterday and was sooo happy with them. I got a great book on harnessing. It's full color with multiple photos on each page that show how things should fit. It is perfect! Just what I needed. I also got a bag of several different treats for each mini and a hand made, wood burned, nameplate for each horse. They are really pretty. They will be going on the front of the barn since I don't have individual stalls. Thank you so much to my SS for the wonderful gifts for me and the mins and thank you again for the thoughtful gifts for my Hank. Merry Christmas!

WOW! I received the package earlier, but waited until Christmas Day to open. My goodness, what a beautiful surprise! My Secret Santa was so incredibly generous! I love the T-Shirt and am wearing today! The chimes sound so beautifully peaceful, and are hanging in my barn as of today, as well! I love chimes in my barn! Hearing them in the morning breeze as I gaze over my horses after feed time… makes every morning such a serenely heart filled experience! Thank you for the flavored hot teas too, with six different flavors! I am enjoying a hot cup of yummy Pomegranate Green Tea right now, as well! Love the lotion, a wonderful wintery scent, “Angel’s Kiss”! And, what a fun little Salad Fork/Spoon set with horses for handles, can’t wait to use those to serve our next dinner salad! There’s another sweet little horse handle on the Plate Cover Umbrella too… PERFECT to take on our next trail drive luncheon or camping trip! And a little black pad from Texas, a wonderful keepsake that reveals where my SS is from! Everything was such a wonderful joyous surprise! LOVE THEM ALL! Thank you so so so much to my Secret Santa, Vickie Elder, (Vickie Gee, here on LB)! Thank you REO too, for all your hard work in organizing all this for everyone! Hope everyone had a beautifully MERRY CHRISTMAS and wishing the HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS to you all!

Warmest appreciations,

Tanya

LB-SS-2012_zps6f08d413.jpg

I got my Secret Santa gift today...yippee I am very excited 3 presents very nicely wrapped are under my tree. I will enjoy the candy now...thank you my friend
default_smile.png
LOL I think the tag on the peppermints must have fallen off, my boys sent their favorite treat to your boy! But I wont tell because I eat a handfull of them everytime I go into the tackroom!

Hope you like the other gifts.

Tammy

Tammie! The special gift your Santa ordered finally arrived! She'll be mailing it out to you on Sat!!!
default_smile.png

Yay! I am so glad that you loved your gifts Robin and that Karrel did too.. I went and hand picked out everything for you guys <3

Thank you so much Leya, Jacks Thunder, I loved the quilt, yummy smelling candles, and the fairy figurine is adorable! Oooo and how could I forget the awesome the stocking full of my favorite... CHOCOLATE!! The quilt is stunning. I will get pictures of everything tomorrow. Its been crazy around here with me working now. But thank you sooooo much. I LOVED IT ALL!!

All right. My neighbour dropped off mine this morning before she went to work. They were away she said and when they had come over we were not here and

she did not want to leave it sitting on the step.

Will post a picture later today.

Thanks so much.

Still 4 more to go
default_sad.png

I'm still hoping I'll get my 100% this year!
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back