WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my SS gift in the mail yesterday (sorry didn't get a chance to post last night...) from "aminidreamcometrue"

Thank you sooo much for the assortment of things!!!

A puzzle (I LOVE puzzles), a couple of really cute candles, treats for the dogs, a 'Howdy' sign, a picture frame, and a couple of dog themed pillow cases that I will have to make sure my niece does not steal from me!!
default_thumbup.gif

IMG_8559.jpg

~kathryn
Kathryn, I am soo very glad you like your SS. I had fun making the pillow cases and picking out your gifts. Merry Christmas.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just now received my secret santa gift and am BEYOND exstatic!!!!!! SAMPLEMM, you are the best Secret Santa! I am floored.

Two packages beautifully wrapped with bows and decorative holiday tape are what I saw when I opened the box. Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL miniature horse picture on the enclosed Christmas card. How cool is it that you specialize in buckskin show horses and I have a buckskin!!! (Bet we have REO to thank for that ;-) ) My husband told me to wait until Christmas, but that was impossible.

I opened the red gift first. To my great surprise, it was a GORGEOUS high quality all leather halter with a brass nameplate engraved with "Lil Timber Buck" on it! I have DREAMED of a halter like this for him since I got him and you were kind and thoughtful enough to get it for me! He will look so handsome in it! :)

The blue gift was second. It fooled me at first because it was in a fly mask box, but when I moved it I could hear the packing peanuts in it. Sure enough it wasn't a mask at all but an adorable Christmas ornament with a little miniature ceramic horse attached to it that looks just like my Lil Timber Buck! What a treasure. I cannot thank you enough for these amazing gifts. These have made my Christmas. I can't wait to show Timber tomorrow in the daylight. He will be proud.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. And I can only hope that my buckskin stallion turns out to be as gorgeous as yours. Man you have amazing horses and I love the website. Thanks again!! And thanks Lilbeginnings for having this great event!

Mine came from the Netherlands today. Very pretty box! I don't see myself waiting to open it.

Ohhh, I thought you made those pillow cases!!!!!!!!! Where did you get that material??? I LOVE them!!!!!!

Thank you again sooo much!!!

~kathryn
It was some fabric I found a couple of years ago and was waiting for the perfect time to use it. So glad you liked them.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just now received my secret santa gift and am BEYOND exstatic!!!!!! SAMPLEMM, you are the best Secret Santa! I am floored.

Two packages beautifully wrapped with bows and decorative holiday tape are what I saw when I opened the box. Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL miniature horse picture on the enclosed Christmas card. How cool is it that you specialize in buckskin show horses and I have a buckskin!!! (Bet we have REO to thank for that ;-) ) My husband told me to wait until Christmas, but that was impossible.

I opened the red gift first. To my great surprise, it was a GORGEOUS high quality all leather halter with a brass nameplate engraved with "Lil Timber Buck" on it! I have DREAMED of a halter like this for him since I got him and you were kind and thoughtful enough to get it for me! He will look so handsome in it! :)

The blue gift was second. It fooled me at first because it was in a fly mask box, but when I moved it I could hear the packing peanuts in it. Sure enough it wasn't a mask at all but an adorable Christmas ornament with a little miniature ceramic horse attached to it that looks just like my Lil Timber Buck! What a treasure. I cannot thank you enough for these amazing gifts. These have made my Christmas. I can't wait to show Timber tomorrow in the daylight. He will be proud.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. And I can only hope that my buckskin stallion turns out to be as gorgeous as yours. Man you have amazing horses and I love the website. Thanks again!! And thanks Lilbeginnings for having this great event!
Amy, I am so tickled that you like your gifts. This was my first year doing Secret Santa and it was so much fun!! Your gifts had to go out late because when the first name plate came in it was too small and my friend that works for the tack store sent it back and reordered it. She knew that I wanted it to be special. Merry Christmas!
default_smile.png

My SS came today WOOHOO!!!. I'm going to try to wait til Christmas to open it. We'll see how long I last.Thank you sooo much. This is so exciting. I usually know what I'm getting from family.

Well where to begin!!! My Secret Santa gift arrived last night!!!

THANK YOU ROBIN!!

I'm sooo lucky! I just love everything! I got 2 pairs of Christmas socks! Rooster earings(which in the picture there is only 1 because I was wearing the other! LOL! Awesome nail polish! Chocolate covered cherries yummy....
default_drool5.gif
wonderful smelling rose lotion with a beautiful hand made rose on top(soo thoughtful!), The coolest License plate!! I LOVE IT!! And the icing on the cake.... a beautiful hand made ornament of Jack!! My silver dapple w/ a flaxen mane and tail!! My first mini! PERFECT!!!!!! It has these little delicate holly leaves and berries all around the edge, it's so pretty!!

I love everything so much! I can tell it's all from your heart and that means so much to me! No words can explain how touched I am!
default_wub.png

120.JPG

122.JPG

123.JPG

(picture has a bad glare but it's BEAUTIFUL!!)

You brought tears to my eyes.... in a great way of course!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
This week we got hit hard with some tough stuff and getting this gift just brought me right up out of my yuckyness!

Merry Christmas Robin! And Thank You for everything!

Leya

P.S. I was just wondering if you knew if my SS opened her gift yet or is she being a good girl
default_hypocrite.gif
and waiting until Christmas? Just kinda curious.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooooo.......this morning I hear this "skreeeeeeeiiiitchy, skraaaaaatchy, rustle, rustle" while I'm eating my breakfast......then I realize I have no Jack Russell terrier eyes staring at my back. I go into the living room and....

Look what Lucky did:

The lovely arrangement of boxes beneath the tree was no more. She decided that she would open what turned out to be HER present. She also opened another--as you can see from the scattered wrapping. I'm posting in multiple posts, since the pics are on my phone....but BOY, OH BOY...was my Santa (Barbara/Royal Cresent) generous!! She sent treats for Lucky--which I made her share with Missifoos. Casper received a new green (my favorite color!!) halter, with a green/brown lead rope. Another package included a WONDERFUL selection of flavored teas that I can't wait to get home to try on this cold, overcast day. The last package contained not one.....but TWO books on Miniature horses!! How COOl is that???!!! One is a basic overview of Miniatures, and the other is a Veterinary manual that I know I can't live without! Thank you SO MUCH SANTA!!! I will be adding a couple more pics in another post....Julie

IMG_20121212_163909.jpg

IMG_20121212_153444.jpg

IMG_20121212_153426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Leya, I'm SO happy you liked everything! I tried hard to fill it with all your hints but with my twist
default_smile.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

I think she's being good & waiting to open it!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, I was Santa to TWO people! I love that both love their gifts, although Debby hasn't opened hers yet
default_impatient.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_laugh.png

I have gifts from both my Santas! Doing SS is all the Christmas we get so we always wait to open them! One Santa included a bunch of gifts for Karrel! Whooo hooo!!! It's driving me nuts (oh like *I* need any help LOL) to wait but wait I do!

I received my Secret Santa gift!!

It came all the way from Canada from Kathryn aka Anoki.

She sent me a beautiful handcrafted christmas decoration with bells. It is gorgeous.

And some wonderful chocolate.

I will try to upload a picture, but my laptop is having some problems.

Thank you sooo very much Kathryn, I love my gift and will cherrish it. xoxo

So happy everyone is loving thier SS gift. I am still waiting for mine. As soon as I get I will be sure to post!!!!

Mine came all the way from the Land Downunder!! Cassie sent me a beautiful BEAUTIFUL silk scarf and a Gorgeous painted pony christmas ornament, in an amazing blue and silver (my farm colors!!!) band box. Photos soon. Thanks, Cassie - I love my Secret Santa gifts!!! Dana .

Hi I wanted to apologize to Mary Kavelman, my gift arrived a few days ago but my Dad picked up the mail and forgot to inform me. I will stick it under the tree with the other gifts. Thank you very much for the gift
default_smile.png

14 more and only 7 mail delivery days left.................
default_xreiter.gif

Back