WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
wacko.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE as soon as you get it THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL

Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
default_488.gif

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".

AHHH!!!
default_gaah.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??
default_yes.gif

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't tell to who or where it's going! Don't ruin the surprize!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

HERE IS THE HINT THREAD LINK!!

http://www.miniature...howtopic=131408

Last edited by a moderator:
well I am heading back out on the road but i just wanted to post that I have put my Box in the Mail so my ss should be getting their box pretty soon
default_smile.png
and feel free to open it etc. Hope they like it !

My mom said that one of my boxes arrived, its from Kentucky and the last name she said is Stauffer?. Sorry, I am not sure who it is from because I havent seen it yet but I wanted to make sure that they new it had arrived

According to my tracking number, it is set to be delivered on the 28th! I hope they like the gifts. I collect stuff all year so gift giving is easy for all my horsey friends.

Mine came today, its under the tree until Christmas.

RECEIVED MY GIFT TODAY FROM FLASHSNEWMOM, THANKS A BUNCH, CAN'T HARDLY WAIT TO OPEN, IT BUT I WILL BE GOOD AND WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS.

I got my secret santa gift today from Happy Appy.I couldn't wait until christmas to open it. I got a horse christmas tree ornament, a horse candle holder with candle, hot chocolate candy cane flavour and a little decoration with a cute saying on it. I like my gifts. :) I will enjoy the hot chocolate as well. :) I will be sending the gift for my person out on wednesday.

DSC05441.JPG

DSC05446.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have purchased one, two, three of what my person hinted for and then some. Just don't when I will get it mailed 'cause I just keep on shoPPinG.
default_biggrin.png

I have purchased one, two, three of what my person hinted for and then some. Just don't when I will get it mailed 'cause I just keep on shoPPinG.
default_biggrin.png
I'm in the same boat, although, my last items are ordered, just waiting on shipping.

Ho ho Ho - Henry and Madeline Noykos got their secret santa gifts from Christina and Dylan Eagan today (flashsnewmom)!! Didn't get a chance to get a photo, but Henry got a whole fleet of trucks, including a truck, trailer, and 4-wheeler which he loves and Maddie received an entire HERD of toy horses! It's so cute to see her try to carry them all! WIll get photos as soon as we can get them to sit still enough. Thanks so much Christina and Dylan!!! Nana Saxton, aka RUFFIAN

Ruffian, we are so glad that Henry and Maddie liked their gifts so much. Can't wait to see pictures!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back