WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! I received the package earlier, but waited until Christmas Day to open. My goodness, what a beautiful surprise! My Secret Santa was so incredibly generous! I love the T-Shirt and am wearing today! The chimes sound so beautifully peaceful, and are hanging in my barn as of today, as well! I love chimes in my barn! Hearing them in the morning breeze as I gaze over my horses after feed time… makes every morning such a serenely heart filled experience! Thank you for the flavored hot teas too, with six different flavors! I am enjoying a hot cup of yummy Pomegranate Green Tea right now, as well! Love the lotion, a wonderful wintery scent, “Angel’s Kiss”! And, what a fun little Salad Fork/Spoon set with horses for handles, can’t wait to use those to serve our next dinner salad! There’s another sweet little horse handle on the Plate Cover Umbrella too… PERFECT to take on our next trail drive luncheon or camping trip! And a little black pad from Texas, a wonderful keepsake that reveals where my SS is from! Everything was such a wonderful joyous surprise! LOVE THEM ALL! Thank you so so so much to my Secret Santa, Vickie Elder, (Vickie Gee, here on LB)! Thank you REO too, for all your hard work in organizing all this for everyone! Hope everyone had a beautifully MERRY CHRISTMAS and wishing the HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS to you all!

Warmest appreciations,

Tanya

LB-SS-2012_zps6f08d413.jpg
Tanya, I am so happy you liked everything. You were fun to shop for. I think that I jingled every windchime in Hobby Lobby and when I found that one I knew it was "the one" since it was hand tuned but not overly large.

Happy New Year!

Thanks again Robin for your hard work in this.
default_smile.png

Your welcome Kourtney! I hope you enjoy everything! The quilt was fun to make, I loved the colors! Merry Christmas!

I just got pictures of my lovely gifts from Patricia, aka Divigo and as you can see everything is Dutch! Love it all, cute Christmas ornaments, great smelling candle, tea, a roll of a bunch of paper placemats, great flower bulbs, can't wait to see those in the spring. One item is missing from the pictures, I ate them all, stroopwaffels! OMG were they ever delicious!!!!

I can't begin to thank you for my little Dutch experience.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

THANK YOU TO MY SS Major Clementine!

I opened my gift christmas morning and was SO excited it was a great gift. My ponies LOVE the horse treats and the grooming brushes. I love the lime green color also. VERY COOL! My 6 yr old stole my hand sanatizer she thinks its perfume cuz it smells so good. LOL THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING

Thanks so much Donna(Picasso) for the awesome gifts. I got a beautiful horseshoe picture frame and a awesome square

matching leather ornament to hang and a candle that you can smell without it even being lit and it is awesome.

The choc pretzel were so good and my husband loved the peanut brittle. Thanks for everything.

Not yet. There are 4 more and I'm on top of it. A few of our Santas had hospital visits this year.

I won't be happy until I get that 100% I work so hard for!
default_pray.gif

Dreaminmini so glad you got yours. Was sure hoping it got there before Christmas. I was a little late in getting it sent. You will love the soup, great on a cold day and better when it is reheated. This is always so much fun and enjoy hearing what everyone got. Have a joyous New Year.

I just got my SS gift. Thanks, MiniAddict21

The warm socks, hat and gloves will come in handy with the cold weather. Plus the other extra goodies- candle, chocolate and calender

Thanks and have a wonderful new year!!!
default_yes.gif

So glad you got them and liked them. I have been in and out of the hospital. I was so afraid they didn't get there.

I also got my gifts (I did let Robyn know) but this is the first chance I got to get on. I LOVED everything and Hubby took the jams hehe I forgot the name of my SS (I'm so sorry) but I got little rope halter tree ornaments, and earrings. And drink coasters. I also got two jars of jam and dog and cat treats (Kitty and puppy approved hehe). Thanks again!

I still haven't gotten mine
default_sad.png
I'm sure it will happen soon... everyone looks as though they got amazing gifts!! thank you Robin for everything that you do!

MiniAddict21 your santa was shashwatacres
default_smile.png

Still 2 more to go!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO MY SS Major Clementine!

I opened my gift christmas morning and was SO excited it was a great gift. My ponies LOVE the horse treats and the grooming brushes. I love the lime green color also. VERY COOL! My 6 yr old stole my hand sanatizer she thinks its perfume cuz it smells so good. LOL THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING
I'm glad you liked it. I'm addicted to lime green so I just assume everyone else is too
default_smile.png
Happy New year!!!

Oh my. I don't even know what to say! I'm crying right now! My SS went way over and beyond what I could have ever imagined! She sent me a wireless security camera kit and software so I can watch my horses in my trailer. After the horrid trailer accident several years ago I still have panic attacks when hauling. Not only did she give me the cameras she also sent a china mare and foal piece (I collect model horses plastic china and resin) done by 2 of the hobbies top artist! I am in shock! If I get to meet my SS in person one day she is getting a huge hug!!

WOW!!!
default_wub.png
That's so awesome!!! Diane is a wonderful Santa!

ONE MORE! Just one more!!!!!!

Robin could you send me my SS info? I would really like to send a personal thank you. This is the most amazing thing that has happened to me in a while.

Tammy

Latest posts

Back