Whinny For Me's First 2009 Foal Is Here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Jill, what an adorable doll she is, so tiny and buckskin to boot
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see her grow up and be unwrapped. I bet momma and pappa are proud of this little girl.

Yvonne

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, what a beautiful tiny filly. Wishing you the best for you and all of yours through out 2009.[/SIZE]

Charlotte and John
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congrats Jill...what a wonderful start for your 2009 foal crop!

She's fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of her
default_wub.png

Congrats Jill

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Hey I think you have the first foal of the 09 Season here on the forum??? I might be wrong. I think you and that cute baby should get a prize for the first baby of the New Year!!!!!!! What's everybody else think???????????
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations, Jil!!!! Very nice!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Liz R.

Congratulations, Jill! That is one EARLY baby! I have mares due in the next few weeks but neither has a bag, yet...

Hope I get something half as nice as little Paris.
default_smile.png

Liz

That is a precious little dolly, the blanket is perfect for her, to cute!!

Thanks, everyone
love0075.gif

I may need to have my calls and mail forwarded to Cloud 9
thumbup.gif

Before she was born, I'd been working up to being so nervous and thinking maybe I don't really want to be doing much breeding afterall...
confused0036.gif

Now that she's here and exactly what I hoped for... I can't wait for our other foals to arrive
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Congratulations! She's adorable - buckskin and a filly - what more could you ask? Way to go!Gotta get some of those foal blankets - where? Or did you make them yourself? Too cute!

Hope the rest of your foaling season goes as well as this
default_yes.gif
It's exciting!
I wish I could take credit for the blanket! I love it and have 6 of them (fixing to get more!) from Cyndia at Pondlake Stables. As Marnie says, they are so cuddly and warm and wash up wonderful.

Congratulations Jill!!!!!Love the buckskins and she sure is a little beauty.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What happened to her leg?
We had some sick horses here from another farm a couple months ago so as a precaution, we had the vet out to give "Paris" a plasma transfusion. That will protect her plus give her a huge boost. We figured if it's good enough for the high dollar thoroughbred foals (who get them as standard practice), it's good enough for our babies, too
default_smile.png

She is darling, Jill! I love the first picture where Sweetie is looking at the camera like, "Look what I done!"
default_laugh.png
Sweetie's been a super star! I was dreading having the vet out in the stall to check out and transfuse Paris because Sweetie has been kind of a pita at times, but it's like being a mom has instantly mellowed her out and made her live up to her name!!!

Congratulations Jill!
default_laugh.png
Is this the first forum foal this year, or did I miss one?
I think she may be the first forum baby of the year!

Congratulations Jill! I know you've waited a long time to see your first Destiny foal. She's precious! Have you given her a nickname yet?
Tentatively, we are calling her Paris but may change it. H said he doesn't like it so.....

Congrats Jill She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Hey I think you have the first foal of the 09 Season here on the forum??? I might be wrong. I think you and that cute baby should get a prize for the first baby of the New Year!!!!!!! What's everybody else think???????????
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
maybe maybe maybe!!! I was the first to post a foal on the annual thread -- I never thought that would happen!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful, buckskin, Buckeroo bred filly............What more could you ask for?! Congrats Jill!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations! Looks like you are off to a great start for the season, what a pretty filly.
default_smile.png

Jan

CONGRATS Jill! I know you have been waiting for these babies for a long time and she is beautiful!
default_wub.png
So cute and I love that blanket.

default_wub.png
Congratulations girl! She is beautiful and what a great way to start the season and your breeding program. So happy for you.

Now don't you spoil her!
default_wink.png

As usual, I am late to the party
default_laugh.png
but congrats Jill!! Piper is just beautiful, look how upright and straight her little legs are already! Can't wait to watch her grow up
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back