What's For DINNER Tonight?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a large batch of chicken Korma over the weekend. To the traditional recipe, I added some baked some baked sweet potato and cashew nuts.

Made enough so I can freeze into batches for a later date
default_eat.gif

chicken korma.JPG

Roast beef left-overs tonight, Shayne just asked for sliced roast beef sandwiches, sounds good to me; and easy.

Malay satay Pork and rice last night.

Lasagne, salads and crusty bread tonight , my sisters bday today, so have a few coming for dinner tonight
default_smile.png

a couple weeks ago I saw the chicken Korma and had never heard of it so looked up a recipe and I definitely will try that it sounds delicious!!

Lamb risotto & garlic bread last night.

The weathers warming up ( finally) time to clean the BBQ or as we refer to it down under " The Barbie"
default_smile.png
default_eat.gif

Fettuccine w/ smoked salmon , capers and dill served with hot bread rolls last night.

Tonight will be something easy as I have hay to put away and my horses always eat before I do
default_smile.png

lasagna, just the recipe off the noodle box.

I was in town today, wandering the grocery store picking up the few odds n ends I needed; when I wild hair hit me and I decided I should make lasagna for supper. Only ingredient I had at home was the already browned ground beef.

Made a coconut chicken curry on sat night. I always worry that pre made curry mixtures will be a little too hot as Im not a fan of hot spicy food.

Anyway it was really good and very tasty.

I made crock pot kowloon chicken. While not actually Asian, it has that type of a taste.

I haven't had it since I was a kid, Mom used to make it. Didn't have her recipe, so just googled it, and picked a recipe. It was pretty close, but could have been a little sweeter.

Marinated Lemongrass and coconut Pork On Sunday night with roasted veggies.

Had plenty of Pork left over so Last night used the remainder in Pita wraps with salad
default_eat.gif

Made a really nice Chicken meatball salad last night.

Cooked the meatballs (small ones, same size as a grape tomato) and let them cool slightly. Made up a salad of Rocket leaves, tomato, cucumber, corn, goats cheese.

After the meatballs had cooled, I cut them down the center and threw them into the salad. Tore up some ciabatta bread and drizzled with oil and italian herbs and baked in the oven until crispy.

Added that to the salad with a touch of balsamic vinegar, gave it a stir and then served
default_smile.png

It was easy and tasted great
default_smile.png

Anyone cooked in the last year and a half ?? ?

Thought I would boot this thread up in the hope someone would like to share some recipes , easy dinners, snacks etc ? 

It gets very boring cooking the same things , fresh ideas welcome ?

Latest posts

Back