What Is Your Secret Christmas Gift Wish?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvpalominominis

Reaction score
What is your secret Christmas gift wish? ... Excluding World Peace, good health to all and a better economy, of course... .LOL ... So, no matter how frivolous or how extravagant, no matter if it seems selfish, really bazaar or unrealistic... but just one thing.... what would it be?

My secret wish is really no secret and has been my dream since I was a little girl, a little bit of a big wish... but I would like a brand New Farm complete with 80x120 ft covered arena, 30-40 stall barn with wash racks, heated tack room, foaling stalls, confinement area, and at least 20 acres or rolling pastures with a 2600sq ft rambler style ranch house.... but I'm not asking for much
default_wink.png

What's yours? Common on... share it... no judging its just for fun!

I would like my mare barn finished and front pasture fenced......so that I can put more client horses in the mare barn....guess the girls will continue to foal out on pasture!
default_rolleyes.gif

I also want, and have not told hubby yet (will wait until the mare barn is finished), that I want a "formal" paddock built in front of the house. 50x100 feet turnout with wood fencing and landscaping. A nice place to turn out stallions and mares with foals to get pictures, etc. I'm keeping this a secret until I get him to finish the 2nd barn.
default_wink.png
No sense in overloading him!

I would like my mare barn finished and front pasture fenced......so that I can put more client horses in the mare barn....guess the girls will continue to foal out on pasture!
default_rolleyes.gif

I also want, and have not told hubby yet (will wait until the mare barn is finished), that I want a "formal" paddock built in front of the house. 50x100 feet turnout with wood fencing and landscaping. A nice place to turn out stallions and mares with foals to get pictures, etc. I'm keeping this a secret until I get him to finish the 2nd barn.
default_wink.png
No sense in overloading him!

Ooh ooh! Yeah, yeah.... the formal stallion/horse display/picture taking area.... great idea!

Palomino pinto, mare, under 8, unbred 31"-33", no silver, that can MOVE. I've about given up, been looking for over a year now.

SANTA if your listening PLEASE, OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

I want a horse trailer. I sold mine over the summer when hubby got sick and was out of work for 2 months so we could pay off some bills, justifying it as I wasnt showing this year, and when I did show I usually hauled with someone else. Well, now Im kicking myself. I took 1/4 what my trailer was worth, and cant buy a trailer for the price i sold mine for, let alone one set up so well.

Heck, I wouldn't care how ugly the new trailer was as long as it could haul 2 minis safely.

A 6 stall center isle tranditional barn with an 10' over hang on one side. Know that will not happen so...

I do need a new Hen house with a predator proof run and a fully enclosed shed to put at least 250 bales of hay in. Those are more doable.

A strawberry roan sabino mare.

50 acres, a house with a wrap-around porch, fenced, and a 12 stall barn.

Indoor arena so I can work my green driving horses all winter to have them ready for spring, golf cart to further my horses workouts, a Wrangler Miniature Horse trailer that I can pull with the new truck I want.

I also want a new Roadster Driving Mini since I just retired my Roadster entry. Oh, and now I need a new LIberty horse too because that Roadster entry was also my Liberty horse. Not too picky....just needs to move like a million bucks, be flashy colored and measure at about 33.5" or so and be either solid black with white on the face and a few white legs or a silver bay colored like the one in my avatar picture....not too picky at all
default_wink.png

I got my heated water buckets I wanted, so I think the next thing MUST be that indoor ring or golf cart or the perfect Roadster Mini, right???
default_wacko.png

~Jen~

4th level trained dressage horse - A friesian please.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a Mother's ring. The kind of ring where you have a birthstone of your children, yourself and your husband. Jerry has no idea but I have wanted one for years but I don't want to ask. I think you have to order them special anyhow from someplace.

well of course i would like a horse or pony or mini, and a nice big barn to keep them in, and a nice house to live in. but the one thing i would really really really like other then that is this.....

Elise.jpg

that is a Lotus Elise, and i've wanted one ever since i first saw one in a video game (no i'm not joking lol). There is also a model by Lotus called the Exige the looks the same but to my understanding had more power and since i'm just a little girl I'll take the Elise. I can count how many times i've seen one in real life on one hand, and i went to the Toronto auto show just to see one up close
default_laugh.png
I think it's the best car in the world and i really really really really want one!

I just want snow
default_wub.png

But, i would love a nice big alum gooseneck trailer that would fit about..hmm..10 miniatures, that would be perfect. But, i will settle for snow
default_wub.png

Well now, if I told you, it wouldnt be a secret then would it?

I would love a log cabin type center isle barn and new fencing. Andf while your asking, I would also love to be able to sleep w/just my husband for one week...I just wish my 4 GSDs would sleep on the floor on their own beds!!

I would like a Mother's ring. The kind of ring where you have a birthstone of your children, yourself and your husband. Jerry has no idea but I have wanted one for years but I don't want to ask. I think you have to order them special anyhow from someplace.
Marty....Our Wal-Mart here orders Mothers Rings, maybe your does too???

All I want for Christmas is A True Blue Roan Mare 32-35"....About 7-9 yo... We have searched high and low, none to be found around here...SIGH...Looked at a few but they were not True...

A AMHR/ASPC minimally white (with a blaze face and black eyelinered blue eyes) overo mare (or gelding if I found the right one)...color won't matter...that has amazing movement....oh and a nice truck and trailer to haul her in please!!
default_laugh.png

More realistically (for now)...I'd like an engagement ring
default_wink.png
from my GF Deb.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back