Whats on your Horsey Wish List?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
Since the holidays are coming around, slowly our Christmas/Holiday lists get more full with horse supplies. It seems that the horses benefit more than you do during the holidays!

So, what is on your horse-y wish list?!

This is good for you Secret Santa participants ;)

My List:

Electric sander for hooves- LOL

Show halter w/ accessories - saving up for this one for myself.

Grooming supplies for next year

Its not big because I got Zeus as a birthday, Christmas, and next year's birthday present. I am sure I will only be getting one thing, but that is okay! I have my Zeusy!

Um

A Show Harness with Gold Trim

A Victor Show Halter
default_wub.png
:

A Shotime Tack Cable Halter- Gold and silver noseband

My list last year was huge and I spent every paycheck I got over the winter on new CDE stuff. This year I think I'm finally down to:

-A fancy hat to use at Prelim level

-A new driving apron

-A little tweaking on my steel wheels to make them fit the cart

-Lessons

-Maybe a new shaped breastcollar. I'm becoming more and more dissatisfied with Kody's performance in a straight one with a heavy cart.

-Oh, and a new cart of course! I'm never content with what I've got.
default_wink.png
:

I wouldn't mind a pretty leather barn halter either to use in Jumper and for pictures.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

Let me think here...

• a full body sleezy
  • more show supplies
  • maybe some new grooming stuff
  • some training books and DVDs
  • and of course another horse would be nice too!

Wow, thats not that much really! The things I want the most though aren't material items, so I didn't add them to the list.. That's a good thing though. right?
default_yes.gif
:

*Full body sleezy

*Clipper blades (you can never have to many)

*Show halter for Chief

*Grooming things (hoof black, hoof finish ext are needed bad. I spill hoof black everytime i open it!)

I think dad is going to just let me order what i need (with a limit of course
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
from Mini tack and Star Lake. Thats all i want really and of course those clipper blades!!!!!
default_smile.png

Oh gosh!!! A Ludke harness, new show cart, a new figure so I could drape new show clothes on myself, LOL

A horse, of course! :lol: And, who would've thought, just in time I found yet another horse to obsess about and bug mum for. *cackles*

Well, let's see. Santa has already been very very good to me this year.......and probably enough for the next two years too :lol: ! But I can always think of something!

• Someone to pay for the balance of my cart from Lignite Carriage! It will be ready for me the end of this month :aktion033: !
  • Clippers.
  • Another pleasure harness.
  • Sleigh runners for our carts so we can go driving in winter.

Well I would love to find a home for my 2006 arabian filly asap. Though I'd like a barn cam so that I can watch the mares in foal from the house. Also I would like to add another AMHA/AMHR stallion to my herd. Both I could get myself for a early Christmas gift if I could sell my arabian filly. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more run in sheds

Small Victor halters

Good hoof nippers

more fencing!

A list of "wishes"????
default_unsure.png
:

Whew boy...here goes... :new_shocked:

Someone to help finish clearing the trees, so hubby can catch a break.
default_unsure.png
:

Someone to help put up fences...we've been adding to our "supplies" for fences for several months now, and I think we finally have enough poles, nail screws and rolls and rolls of fenceing...just need to get a crew out for a "Fencing & BBQ Party Weekend".
default_yes.gif
:

Oh...that is, AFTER the rest of the trees are cleared out first.
default_wacko.png
:

And, Thennnnnn (good thing this is just "wishful" notions, huh?)...
default_wink.png
:

One more easy entry Pony Cart.

One more easy entry Mini Cart.

A set of Double K's (working on that one right now....just a little bit more saving up so's I can pay for it.) :aktion033:

All the different size blades needed to go with those Double K's...

A Pony size English Saddle & Bridle Set...ok... TWO.
default_wink.png
:

And, Thennnn... As long as we're still "wishing"... might as well go whole hog here, right?
default_wink.png
:

There's a couple mares up in Oklahoma way that I've had my eye on for a good while now, while "window shopping"...

There's an AWESOME stallion right here in Florida that I found too...but WHEW DOGGIE...STICKER SHOCK :new_shocked: ... but....If "ever".... I guess it don't hurt to keep "wishing", LOL.
default_wub.png
:

Oh, and a new trailer so's I can go visiting with all the new horses a bit easier.
default_wub.png
:

A nice airy 10 stall barn so all our little horsies can be all comfy & cozy every night after their busy day of visiting folks & sharing lots and lotsa SMILES.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

And for the grand finale on this doozy of a wish list.....

I'd wish for more hours in a day, and more days in a week....to spend more time with family....cause as it is... time's just flying away WAY TOO fast. :no:

<Sighs...>
default_unsure.png
: Can wishes really come true?
default_sad.png

Good thing....there is always an abundance of "hope".
default_wub.png
:

<Happy sighs> "Hope"... that IS what "wishes" are made of, right? :538:

Hmm, well, if we get the pony, we'd need buckets, and a halter, and i've got my eye on that saddle set, and mayhap a bareback pad, and a longe whip and longe line, and a leadrope, and all the grooming stuff, and everything else... I'll just keep dreaming. :lol:

I was "bad" the past couple of years. Right now, I have the horses, tack and equipment I want except that this fall, I will be buying another easy entry cart w/ longer shafts for my B BTU gelding, Bacardi, and B leopard mare, Klassy (not that they are driving yet...). The past few years, I really indulged my wants in terms of horses and accessories and now I'm just looking forward to enjoying and using what I have.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh...my list is long, now that I will start showing again.

clothes

hat

trailer

cart

harness

more wooden fencing

2 more mats for the barn

My birthday the other day I'm so excited everyone pooled together and I'm getting my own Double K clippers so that I can give my mother back hers!!

Oh this is a good topic!

I have a few HUGE wish list items.
default_smile.png

My second child is due early next year and I think I found a good gift for having him to give myself(besides him
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:) ) would be the horse that is in utero that I'm waiting on due in March. I need to convince my husband that it's a good idea as we finally got the numbers down, but what's one more.
default_smile.png

I would love to own a Lutke harness and a Houghton cart.

Kim

Well I've been bad too (like Jill) but I have high hopes anyway........so here it goes.....

a Meadowbrook

Double K clippers

a new truck

a round pen

a treadmill

a bitting rig

and last but not least I'd love for ALL my 'horsey friends' to just get along.............
default_giveup.gif
:

My wish list feels pretty big this year since in the past I always tell hubby there is nothing I really wanted. #1 on my list this year is wood wheels for my Pequea cart so I can go play with the big guys next year. Hubby has already said that Santa approved that one along with my dash and brass rein rail. As for just wishing....

Another harness so I can go out for a drive with a friend and take two horses and both carts. I am already working that part out though.
default_smile.png
Okay, this is also so I can start working the two as a pair too. LOL

-Amy

Latest posts

Back