Whats on your Horsey Wish List?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, i have a few i can put in a list! A show cart, rolled leather show halter, another show halter, a barn cam for foaling. actually, i guess that is about it. i have filled in the body sleeves and hoods, added a couple of show halters from nationals. oh, someone could pay my show fees for 2007! LOL jennifer :saludando:

A HORSE!!! This of course would have to be 1st on my list since I havent owned a horse in a year!! Wahhhh..... :517: (This 1 thing will be on my wish list for quite awhile, Im afraid! But, it will be worth waitting for!!
default_yes.gif
: )

Hmmmm:

Since I may be getting a thoroughbred mare soon (with Northern Dancer bloodlines), and don't have any big horse stuff since I quit riding several years ago, I'm in the market for a:

new helmet

cc saddle

bridle

saddle pads

girth

bits

reins

polos

boots

crop

lunge line

lunge whip

circyngle

side reins

blankets

leather halter

and...so very much more
default_wink.png
:

Well for my bday and xmas pressie my mom bought a palo mare and gave me half share :aktion033:

But I need:

clippers

sleezies

show halters

and my fiance would have no clue as to what to buy so I'll have to get all that myself!

It be easier to list the things I don't want, LOL!

Here's some things I would like:

-new grooming brushes both stiff and soft (mine are 10 yrs old!)

-leather gloves for hoof trimming (keep rasping my knuckles, ouch!)

-Boots for my driving mare so we can cross the street and go places

-Gift certificate to Ozark tack, was just drooling over their new catalog that came in the mail. :bgrin

-Stone dust for the dry lot, the mud is soo bad when it rains

And of course lots, lots more, those are just the first things that came to mind!

A set of B sized team harness, and a quiet AMHR bay gelding about 34-35" to match my Sunny as a team.... I have a set of A team harness that just isn't quite big enough. Once I get them going well, how about a four wheel wagon, too?

Double K hoof grinder/sander.

New brushes for my boys.

New GOOD hoof nippers and knife.

Some new larger sized halters.

Get my Mini trailer registered in TX and repainted.

Get Sunny's last two points for his halter Hall of Fame....

Lucy

Well, of course a mini horse, but I probably wont get one until after Christmas.

So, probably some scrapbooking supplies, a new black bridle for my mare, a new dressage pad, and some jump standards!

Oh, and a radio for my new tack room would be nice!

Hummm....

For me Icelandic/western Jodpurs

For the horses...

New Harness so Maggie can pull her cart with more ease (either a soft collar or normal collar &Hames)

Nice wooden Barn, 6 stall, with power, set up so water will not freeze and heated tack room, over hang on one side so can be under cover when it rains.

Cordless clippers that are light weight so I can do bridle paths and the fjords mane without hurting my hand/wrist/arm

a side scraper for the tractor to keep my track level and groomed

and a pasture drag to drag manure

Oh and not to forget...

One of these....

debbies-009.jpg

http://www.mdhorseboxes.co.uk/showcase.html

Last edited by a moderator:
If $$$ was no problem ---

A new barn with driving arena

8 horse GN trailer

Houghton Roadster cart

ummmm - that would do it. :bgrin

I want to get into combined driving, so theirs a lot that I want! Such as...

propper combined driving attire

a new cart just for combined driving

a protective vest (like the jumping vest eventers wear)

a special harness from Zilco for combined driving would be nice

oh yeah one more thing...

A TRAINER! I need to know what Im doing so a trainer would be really good ^_^

oh, and a pony, or mini, or horse. anything really.

default_wink.png
: Please Santa be reading this list!!! Id like a new vacuum, to get rid of the dust after a really good roll A new trailer better suited for minis than my two horse. and a wireless camera system tht I can hook to my computer so I dont have to keep going out to the barn all the time in the cold!! (although they love it) Could someone with an in please let Santa know where to look for these lists!!!
default_yes.gif
:

It be easier to list the things I don't want, LOL!

Here's some things I would like:

-new grooming brushes both stiff and soft (mine are 10 yrs old!)

-leather gloves for hoof trimming (keep rasping my knuckles, ouch!)

-Boots for my driving mare so we can cross the street and go places

-Gift certificate to Ozark tack, was just drooling over their new catalog that came in the mail. :bgrin

-Stone dust for the dry lot, the mud is soo bad when it rains

And of course lots, lots more, those are just the first things that came to mind!

Love the info on foaling, milk and aboted fetus' ...helps a lot to be informed ahead of time..Thanks for sareing
default_smile.png
Renee :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

A new 3 stall barn. And of course a little filly to fill that 3rd stall.
default_yes.gif
:

Hmmm... a certain horse that I told you about Jessica.

Then of course I want that show halter...

A show cart

Show Harness

More clothes for Peanut and Dealer

More $!

Stall curtains would be nice

Since I own full size halter horses and just bought my first mini I am in need of LOTS of things. Main thing on my list tho is a nice show halter.

This is so much fun Jess!

Hmmmm i want:

The phone call that tells me Katie is FINALLY pregnant :517:

Gracie ~ I am only leasing her and LOVE her to bits, I would do just about anything to buy her *SIGHS*

A foal alarm

CCTV for the foaling stall

A van for me to drive myself to shows.

And for my mum to be well again

See I dont want much :hypocrite:

A couple new Victor halters.

A dang dark red filly from CB and Falcon w/a star, too!

Buckskin filly from Lailah and Falcon w/that same big ol' star.

Stall valances and a new stall sign/banner.

A couple of new blankets from Supreme Equine Design (the Winter weight ones) and hoods to match in various sizes Wnling to Adult/Large.
default_smile.png

A few new nylon halters w/adjustable noses in nice colors (i.e. not pink although Mouse wouldn't mind).

Some 3/4" rubber mats for the barn aisles (already have the stalls done).

Stall fronts for the barn, sliding door not swinging pls.

Oh and my very own version of "Raoul". (kinda already have that, so I better watch it!)

Show cart and a cart I can use for CDEs. Also a good harness for CDE. And if I"m being really decadent, a second Hyperbike.

*LMAO*

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back