What Coming Foal Are You MOST Excited About?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No foals expected here, as no mares lol
default_laugh.png

I do have one I am dying to see! Its a full sibling to my filly JMS I Ain't No Drama Queen, Multiple Halter, color and Liberty placings. I don't have any pics of the expectant parents, but here is one of Queenie.

queenshow-284x218.jpg

Hope this one is just as nice and is a colt! I have reserved this one and if at all possible I want to be there when its born, good thing she is only 30min away. This one is a definate keeper and slated to go to AMHR Nationals in 2009. Due in April around the same time Queenie was born. Her mom is an every other year mare so have been waiting a long time for this baby.

I am hoping to find a mare to breed next year to my stallion Storm, then I will have my first homebred baby coming and that one will be a keeper!

[SIZE=12pt]Although I have SEVERAL mares that are my favorite. I'm EXTREMELY anxious about my newest mare "Faith Farm Khemosabis Bobby Socks". I purchased her dam "Grosshill EK Illusion Miss Priss" several years ago. However, unfortunately we lost her along with her foal do to an aneurysm. Since that time I've always kept my eye on her ONLY daughter "Bobby Socks" who's sire is "Cascades Sir Snippet Khemosabi". So two weeks ago when Rick & Beverly Wade gave me the opportunity to own this beautiful mare I was ELATED.... [/SIZE]

The "Piece De Resistance" is that she's been bred back to "Another Dimension DWB's The Joker" who's a (2) Time World Reserve Grand Champion, (2) Time World Champion, (2) Time World Futurity Champion, Amateur World Champion, World Hi-Point Honor Roll Champion and Unanimous World Champion Sr Stallion 28-30 inches.

"Bobby Socks" has previously produced (2) phenomenal colts when bred to "The Joker" so this one should be nothing short of perfect.

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

http://www.allureranch.com

"Faith Farm Khemosabis Bobby Socks"

bobbyc.jpg

"Another Dimension DWB's The Joker"

joker05reservegrand.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Well I have 3 babies coming this year. But the one I am most excited about is my SRF Aristocrat daughter, High Flights Double Espresso. She is bred to our buckskin buckeroo grandson. This will be her first foal. But I just think this cross is going to produce something wonderful. Even if it comes to be a colt.[/SIZE]

Phantoms Bocephus

BoAnimated.JPG

High Flights Double Espresso

Expresso.JPG

I can't decide which one I'm most excited about, Canyon has had two cool pintaloosas for me, so I'm excited to see what she will have, but I'm equally excited to see if Frosty Chip will have a nice spotted appy foal!
default_biggrin.png

Both are in foal to CCMF Legacy's Color Maker a sorrel fewspot/snowcap appaloosa.

CM.rt1sm.7-1-08.jpg

Crayonbox Wild River Canyon

Canyon.lft2sm.8-31-07.JPG

Almost Heaven's Frosty Chip

Frosty.Chip.6-08.sm.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]I did say that I have SEVERAL, so here are the others.... SORRY, it's a LONG LIST...... and I can't wait for them ALL....[/SIZE]

"Lucky Four Apache Starlite"

Bred (Back) To: "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit"

"NFC Rowdys Velvet Touch"

Bred To: "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit"

"Faith Farm Khemosabis Ima Doll"

"Faith Farm Khemos Glimpse Of Glory"

"Hallmarks Boomers Bacall"

Bred To: "Marystown Mercedes"

"Lucky Four Cover Girl"

Bred To: "Evergreens Orion Commanders Onyx"

"Hallmarks Boomers Bianca"

Bred To: "Marystown Mercedes"

"3 D's Little Misty"

"Seahorse Bint Rebel Regency"

"Alamos Sirs Elegant Fawn"

Bred (Back) To: Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit"

"Alamos Sirs Captivating Ember"

"Alamos Impressives Devine Delaine"

[SIZE=18pt]and this is just the beginning...... there's MORE! We have 25-30 in total. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Here are the boy's.
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" [/SIZE]

spirit.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]"Marystown Mercedes"[/SIZE]

mercedes1.jpg

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

OOOHHHH LUCKY YOU!! Taker is stunning and so is your mare. The color on both is so rich!! This should be one phenomenal foal and I will be quietly anticipating the foal announcement on this one!!
Thank you BlueStar, I have always liked Taker and got to see him show, he is beautiful and has been throwing some gorgeous babies for Erica with the prettiest heads! This has been a long wait, I will be glad to see the little one. Prefer a girl, but don't really care one way or the other.

Wow, It sounds like there are alot of neat foals to look foward to out there!!
default_aktion033.gif

I will hopefully have one in the oven as soon as my Champagne mare gets bred back, which I am waiting for spring to come first.
default_rolleyes.gif

Stone Dances on Ice, a Cream/Champagne mare X Mi Little Prince Charming, a Classic Champage Stallion.

These two beauties have the ability genetically to produce the first ever documented Homozygous Champagne miniature horse.

Their 08 foal is in my avatar.

princesarah1crop-1.jpg

Iceestand.jpg

~ Semi & Billy Idol ~
semimain.jpg
billyidol2.jpg
Sandy, I can't wait to see that baby!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
There are some GORGEOUS horses one this thread but that Semi & Billy baby is gonna be a looker!

default_laugh.png
Thanks... I can't wait either! I'm SO nervous!!!! She is not due until around June 1st,

seems like FOREVER!!!! Thanks to Janet for the opp to have a Billy baby, I LOVE Billy!!!

His babies did AWESOME at the World this year, Congrats to Janet!!!
default_smile.png

Holy COW!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spirit.jpg

I have 3 that I am super excited about. First is Reh's Oh Oh. She has given me such pretty foals and this year she is bred to Samis Soap Suds, who is a perlino. I am hoping for a daughter I can keep as Oh Oh is 21 this year.

Oh Oh

oh06.jpg

And then Hunt House Farms Superstar also bred to Soap Suds for a full sibling to Rico, owned by Russ.

ehead.jpg

And then LM Hawks RFM Sable Buckeroo. She is bred to Arions Playboy Destiny a dunskin who also is the sire to her bay dun 08 colt that is stunning.

Well it is hard to narrow it down to just one mare- we have several of our former show mares - but some who are at the top of the excitement list
teenie1.jpg

The many times world National champion mare Hunt House Farms Teenie Weenie who is all of 28 inches tall in foal to Billy Idol

Ellie_stand.jpg

One of my favorite Lee daughters - a 5 year old maiden mare Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance(HOF) double HOF in halter and driving - with many National, World and Congress Championships - a National Reserve Grand Champion who is in foal to the many times National Champion Rhapsody's Reign Man

Cindy07nationals01.jpg

Another maiden mare - 5 year old Buckeye WCF Cicada Song (HOF) - whose Aunt is Classical Elegance above . Cindy has multiple National Champion titles including Reserve Grand - in foal to Grahams King Lee and due in February - just 2
default_new_shocked.gif
months away

Come on spring
default_saludando.gif
Wow ~ I am for sure excited to see those foals next spring
default_new_shocked.gif

Everyone looks to being to have some gorgeous foals next year!

Here is the one I'm most excited about:

Cidar Mills Flash Dance x JNR's Medicine Man

ciderleft.jpg

cider1.jpg

medicinehead.jpg

http://pleasantviewminiatures.com/db2/0013...edicinetrot.jpg

These two have produced me my champion winning gelding Pleasant Views Flashin J.R. whom is only one win away from CPD HOF and Halter HOF. Also they gave me Pleasant Views I'm Spottacular a gorgeous black leopard filly born last spring, which I can't wait to show this year!

I have only two more expecting this year and anxiously await their births too.Joyce

~ Semi & Billy Idol ~
semimain.jpg
billyidol2.jpg
Sandy, I can't wait to see that baby!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
There are some GORGEOUS horses one this thread but that Semi & Billy baby is gonna be a looker!

default_laugh.png
Thanks... I can't wait either! I'm SO nervous!!!! She is not due until around June 1st,

seems like FOREVER!!!! Thanks to Janet for the opp to have a Billy baby, I LOVE Billy!!!

His babies did AWESOME at the World this year, Congrats to Janet!!!
default_smile.png

Holy COW!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spirit.jpg
[SIZE=12pt]Thank you.... We just LOVE him and what he's producing for us. There ALL little replicas of himself. Josh Tibbs will be presenting two of his weanling/yearling son's this next show season. "Allure Ranch Spirits Sacred Profit" and "Allure Ranch Loyal Guardian". We have several more of his offspring here with us that are available.[/SIZE]

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

Well it is hard to narrow it down to just one mare- we have several of our former show mares - but some who are at the top of the excitement list
teenie1.jpg

The many times world National champion mare Hunt House Farms Teenie Weenie who is all of 28 inches tall in foal to Billy Idol

Ellie_stand.jpg

One of my favorite Lee daughters - a 5 year old maiden mare Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance(HOF) double HOF in halter and driving - with many National, World and Congress Championships - a National Reserve Grand Champion who is in foal to the many times National Champion Rhapsody's Reign Man

Cindy07nationals01.jpg

Another maiden mare - 5 year old Buckeye WCF Cicada Song (HOF) - whose Aunt is Classical Elegance above . Cindy has multiple National Champion titles including Reserve Grand - in foal to Grahams King Lee and due in February - just 2
default_new_shocked.gif
months away

Come on spring
default_saludando.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Getitia, those will be just stunning foals! Your's always are though.
default_wub.png

Mine is my only for 2009:

LTDs Lil Copycat x La Vista He's The Remarkable Man

Catheadsmall-1.jpg
x
Remarkable2_07-1.jpg

Cat is a Granddaughter of "Sample" and Remarkable is a Grandson of "Rowdy" AND " Bond Snippet"... This will be one colourful, nicely bred A foal.
default_smile.png

La Vista He's The Remarkable Man is owned by Janet Hughes of He lls Canyon Ranch, in Idaho, USA. - Thank You Janet!!!

But...

Just Wait 'till 2010
default_wink.png
:wink
default_wink.png
Not one, But TWO amazing foals!
default_wub.png

I couldn't possibly pick just one this year. First year for my herdsire that has been showing to finally have some foals on the ground so I am excited about all 5 of those foals. I ABSOUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!! to see what he produces. I know alot of you know that feeling. Plus the only outside cross I have is my new mare from Alliance who is bred to Sequoia's Majestic Mime so I am counting the days on that one as well.
default_smile.png

treasure-2.jpg
she is rowdy bred on each side and has boones buckeroo on her sires side

I am just drooling over these lovely horses! You all will have to post those gorgeous foals when they hit the ground! lol

We are excited about three foals coming- so hard to pick just one. We have two mares in foal to our past PtHA World RC and AMHA World Top Ten stallion, Redrock Lots o Spots. He is now with Field of Dreams and will be driving in 2009! The two mares are Fancy and Candy!

LotsoPtHAreduced.jpg

And one mare is bred to Star Skipper from Reflections. This is our new mare from Frank and Charlotte, Bertrands Ebony and Lace. You will have to look at the sire of her upcoming foal on Reflections' website
default_smile.png

lace-thumb.jpg

Can't wait! Can't wait!

Peggy

The one I am most excited about is HB Fyre Lyte, in foal Double Divine One.

lyte1.jpg

These are her 2 foals that we have

Calvin and Arielle ~

CalvinElleworlds4.jpg

lyte1.jpg

These are her 2 foals that we have

Calvin and Arielle ~

CalvinElleworlds4.jpg
Brenda,

Your mare is GORGEOUS and that pic of her two babies is perfect! I don't know how you got all that staged, but it must have been quite a production!

Latest posts

Back