What Coming Foal Are You MOST Excited About?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very excited about our mare Little King's Boston Ballet, who spent a week or two over at Erica's with her guy Cross Country Take My Breath Away---Taker. She is due sometime around the end of February, have already been feeling it move around a lot. Here is our mare Ballet in her show days-
ballet3.jpg

She looks a lot different now
default_laugh.png
That will be a nice foal.
default_smile.png
Congrats

The one I am most excited about is HB Fyre Lyte, in foal Double Divine One.
lyte1.jpg

These are her 2 foals that we have

Calvin and Arielle ~

CalvinElleworlds4.jpg
I've always liked that mare, she gives you pretty babies.
default_wub.png

Though we have cut back on breeding this year, the most anticipated mini foal is out of our AMHR grand champion driving stallion, Vermliyea Farms Stylish Eclipse:

Stallion_Rowdy.JPG

And will be the first foal out of ASPC/AMHR Congress grand champion mare, Excaliber's Lady Chastique:

chastique.gif

We hope this foal will be another in a long line of winning foals sired by Eclipse and the first of a long line out of Chastique.

Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments on Lyte she is just beautiful we love her. Shes the only one we have in foal too.

I just took that picture a couple months straight out of the pasture.

I am excited for all of them, as it will be the last year in a long long long time that I have any foals running around here. I seemed to have had a brain laps when breeding and it appears most are due in March, but I have one accident due on Valentines day.

Although I am having just two this year, and they will likely be my LAST foals for a LONG time, if not EVER, this one excites me the most of the two:

lsweb.jpg

"Lailah" will be having a foal in early Feb. of 2009 by Columbia's Top Flight:

TopperM.jpg

topper.jpg

He's a sweet guy, dark bay pinto, about 32" tall, moves great and has a nice, smooth refinement that I think will complement Lailah's overall look...

Wishing for a bay pinto filly, but likely to get a black colt! hahahahah!!!

I will still be happy, by the way.

Liz

Oh gosh, I always am so excited about each and every one, but I guess I must say that I am very excited about Forester Creek Magic Melody who is in foal to Grays Smoke Signal (Bob) - a son of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin. I bred another mare to him too, but not sure if she settled though she has never come back in season...
default_wacko.png
Melody has been the most reliable broodmare- always settles and foals easily, and she has always had an Appy foal, with at least characteristics at birth. She has only had one previous foal by Bob- her first foal ever, that was a tiny silver dapple snowcap.

Here is Melody, and Bob.

Melody.jpg

BobHarnessShow408.jpg

I also bred this mare, Nutmeg, to Bob, but am not sure she is in foal.....

Nutmeg6808.jpg

Nutmeghead6_9_07.jpg

We have 2 foals due this year and are very excited about both.

DSB Calamity Jane due 1st week of June

RSCN0203-1.jpg

and Rolling Ridge Ravishing Rebekah due 1st week of July

DSCN1371.jpg

Both mares have been bred to Rolling Ridge Rum Runner

320_Fred1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back