What are you thankful for?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful that my 86 year old Mother is still with me and health as a horse. She is my rock and I love her so much. I'm thankful that me and my hubby have great jobs. I am thankful my 17 year old daughter is doing so well after emergency surgery to remove an ovary. Kids are so resilient. I am thankful to be getting a Triple K mini. I am thankful for all the blessings I have had this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
My spouse of 38 years, my two adult children who have given us 4 wonderful grandchildren. A paid for home which we can now sell ( I hope ) to build our first home (my design). This, that, these, those & more - - oh and that the skunk has not sprayed inside our barn again (yet)!

I started a new thread because someone is privately donating $1 for every person who tells what they are thankful for on the miniature horse part on this forum-its a thread by Frankie...If we all do it Chances will have more money to help the minis in need..

thanks

Missy

Latest posts

Back