WE GOT A GRAND!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Amy on your WINS!!! Its a nice to end the last show prior to Nationaks on a fine note! Wishing you continued success!!!

Amy she is beautiful.....see putting that picture on your trailer really paid off !! Good Karma !!! Put another one on right before the Nationals and I bet youll get another neck ribbon. She also looks lovely in Blue !!

Heidi

Oh Amy how exciting...I am so proud of you and Flirty! I would like to have one of those pretty ribbons someday. I am like Crabby Chicken...Every Grand I got- no neck ribbons...And heck even the supreme
default_sad.png
Talk about depressing...Oh well someday! Congrats on your wins
default_smile.png
I can't believe their weren't any Sr. Mares in the R division for unders....I knew I should have showed up. LOL

congrats Amy and hey, it IS a big whup, seriously! my mom used to run 10K races with my dad years ago, she was quite often the only one in her age group and would get first place even when she was the last one over the finish line! i won a year-end trophy as tall as my mini mare Lily in an open breed show, because we were the only ones who showed up for EVERY show, even though when a big horse was in our class the judges (because they were all big horses judges) always picked them over Lily. but we accumulated the most points for the year so... we got it! our phrase for this is, "run what you brung", meaning if you are the only one to enter the race, or to get yourself cleaned up and at the show, then you DESERVE first place even if you are the only one in the class!

so :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: for you and Flirty!!!!!

Major congrats!! Doesn't that first one just mean SO much?

YAY!!!!!

Kari

Congratulations - what a lovely horse!

Who owns that beautiful trailer behind her? Love the driving photo on it.

JJay

Thank you so much once again, everyone! It is so wonderful how everyone here shares in everyone's success. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy-like.
default_wub.png
:

The trailer behind Flirt is Patty Cloke's new rig. It is actually a converted semi-truck trailer! Really cool inside, she has 26 stalls, and a second story for the carts so everything stays very nice inside. It is also easy to run down the aisle in the front of the horses to feed, etc. The front of the trailer has a space to carry feed and all the gear including harnesses, etc. I keep telling her that all we need is a red carpet down the ramp for all of horses to come down. After all, THEY are the stars of the show, right? :bgrin :aktion033:

This is the first year I have shown Flirt, for a variety of reasons. Seems I should have done so earlier, but couldn't. Then when we started the year, I only had her shown in driving. When getting ready to sign up for Nationals, I thought she looks so pretty, I should enter her in halter, too! That led to us doing a couple of prep shows in this class, which she obviously has done so very well in! Her first time she was champ sr. mare under one judge, and now this. I guess I'll keep her going in that arena as well, because she seems to like it AND is doing so well!

Thanks again everyone, I appreciate your support very much! You guyz are the bestest!
default_wub.png
:

Back